2nd cycle (M-drol) Input

H

horn1jt

Awards
Hello,
This is finally my first post. I am an avid AM follower/reader & have expanded my knowledge of bodybuilding so much since becoming a member.

I am prepping for my first solo M-drol cycle (probably in Oct, a bulking cycle), and would like some input/thoughts, basically just want to bounce my thoughts off more experience users...
Currently (summer condition) I'm 200 lbs with I'd guess >11% bf.
I have been training for 8+ years.
This will be my 2nd run of s-drol, 1st was Phreak (30mg sdrol & 50 hdrol), I ran it as a cutting cycle. Saw great bf reduction & still had good strength gains.

Cycle:
preload milk thistle 2 wks or so
Cycle Assist through out
M-drol - 10/20/20

PCT:
SERM - Nolva 20/20/10/10
AI & Cort - Erase 3/2/2/2/1/1
T-booster - DAA 0/0/3/3/3/3g (and possibly throw in some TestoPro)

What else am I missing?
Pre, On or Post cycle?

Thanks for any input!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
do 4 weeks bro, 10/20/20/20. as for the AI, i wouldnt do it unless u got some lumps on cycle. other than that, id say your good to go. hows ur diet gonna look

H

horn1jt

Awards
Right now diet is super clean. Plan on keeping it fairly clean throughout the winter, always gotta get some cheat meals in, but other than that, lots & lots of carbs...

H

horn1jt

Awards
And of course when bulking at least 500 cals over maintenance.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
ur good then. id throw in light cadio 1-2/week incase some love handles start showing

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
since you ran sd previously, there is no need to pssy foot around. just run 20mg all 4 weeks.

and though the company that made the sd/hd combo may not know it, adding in low dosed hd to a shorter half life compound makes alot of sense.

hd has a half life of around 12hrs give or take, so taking a split dose will help to keep steady plasma levels of androgens in your system.

anyhow my point is, you wont have this, so your gains may be less than on your previous first cycle, not to mention it was your first cycle, and those are always the best, which is why a newbie should make it count to get the maximum gains.

what are your goals with this cycle?

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
Hello,
This is finally my first post. I am an avid AM follower/reader & have expanded my knowledge of bodybuilding so much since becoming a member.

I am prepping for my first solo M-drol cycle (probably in Oct, a bulking cycle), and would like some input/thoughts, basically just want to bounce my thoughts off more experience users...
Currently (summer condition) I'm 200 lbs with I'd guess >11% bf.
I have been training for 8+ years.
This will be my 2nd run of s-drol, 1st was Phreak (30mg sdrol & 50 hdrol), I ran it as a cutting cycle. Saw great bf reduction & still had good strength gains.

Cycle:
preload milk thistle 2 wks or so
Cycle Assist through out
M-drol - 10/20/20

PCT:
SERM - Nolva 20/20/10/10
AI & Cort - Erase 3/2/2/2/1/1
T-booster - DAA 0/0/3/3/3/3g (and possibly throw in some TestoPro)

What else am I missing?
Pre, On or Post cycle?

Thanks for any input!
Preload MT is pointless, you only preload for BP control purpose.
You don't need an aI if you use a SERM.

4 weeks are suggested.
40/X/X/X is more appropriate for an Mdrol cycle.

H

horn1jt

Awards
I want to put on as much size a I can. Don't really care about wet gains...
I was thinking about bridging w/ h-drol...

S

steppinRazor

Awards
do 4 weeks bro, 10/20/20/20. as for the AI, i wouldnt do it unless u got some lumps on cycle. other than that, id say your good to go. hows ur diet gonna look
any reason behind NOT using the erase?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
any reason behind NOT using the erase?
its an AI. no need for them unless u have bad gyno. he's already taking daa and nolva to boost testo levels nolva is also an anti estrogen. u dont want to lower ur estrogen to the point where u hav none. AI's from i was always told should only be used for stubborn gyno lumps that didnt leave after pct. if u really wanna run it to increase some fat loss, id say start it 3rd week of pct

S

steppinRazor

Awards
its an AI. no need for them unless u have bad gyno. he's already taking daa and nolva to boost testo levels nolva is also an anti estrogen. u dont want to lower ur estrogen to the point where u hav none. AI's from i was always told should only be used for stubborn gyno lumps that didnt leave after pct. if u really wanna run it to increase some fat loss, id say start it 3rd week of pct
ok good to know.. cuz i have a bottle of erase awaiting my pct. ive heard great things about it..from hardening up to boosting test.
so like 3rd or 4th week of nolva i should be fine running the erase?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
ok good to know.. cuz i have a bottle of erase awaiting my pct. ive heard great things about it..from hardening up to boosting test.
so like 3rd or 4th week of nolva i should be fine running the erase?
i wouldnt even run it unless i hav a lump. id honestly just run it after ur pct. i was gonna throw in some 7keto in my pct but was told to save it for after. tomorrows my last day on pct so im hopin on it monday

H

horn1jt

Awards
So just to be clear:
PCT
Nolva 40/30/20/10
DAA 0/0/3g/3g/3g/3g
And that's it?

S

steppinRazor

Awards
great..think thats the route ill take. ill need a good test booster now..any suggestions?

H

horn1jt

Awards
Doesn't seem like enough w/ a strong compound like s-drol tho...

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
trust me, ur good. use it for last case scenario. i rarely get gyno from sd but i also dont go to 30mg since thers no need

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) nolvadex isn't an anti estrogen.

2) using a aromatase inhibitor during pct makes perfect sense.

3) controling cortisol during pct also makes good sense.

i've never used erase, but I do like to use 6-bromo when I have it in my pct.

so if you dont use an aromatase inhibitor during pct, how do you expect to control estrogen? with lucky charms?

nolvadex doesn't control estrogen. it just binds to & blocks the estrogen recptor in breast tissue.

when you stop using nolvadex, and have all the test floating around with aromatase enzymes having an all you can convert buffet thanks to the nolva & daa, and no nolva to block the estrogen from binding & interacting with it's receptor, you'll be wondering, what the hell was I thinking.

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
So just to be clear:
PCT
Nolva 40/30/20/10
DAA 0/0/3g/3g/3g/3g
And that's it?
Yes, that's a good PCT for Mdrol.

If you want you can add:
Vitamin C: 2gr/day (cortisol control)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
1) nolvadex isn't an anti estrogen.

2) using a aromatase inhibitor during pct makes perfect sense.

3) controling cortisol during pct also makes good sense.

i've never used erase, but I do like to use 6-bromo when I have it in my pct.

so if you dont use an aromatase inhibitor during pct, how do you expect to control estrogen? with lucky charms?

nolvadex doesn't control estrogen. it just binds to & blocks the estrogen recptor in breast tissue.

when you stop using nolvadex, and have all the test floating around with aromatase enzymes having an all you can convert buffet thanks to the nolva & daa, and no nolva to block the estrogen from binding & interacting with it's receptor, you'll be wondering, what the hell was I thinking.
school'd again lol

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
but if u start ai the first day on pct, wouldnt that kill a lot of estrogen and cause rebound gyno?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
You'd have to taper down an AI to avoid rebound.

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
lol at the guy saying 40/40/40/40

its not epi.

btw i read erase very minimally reduces cortisol. i wouldn't count it as cortisol control.

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
but if u start ai the first day on pct, wouldnt that kill a lot of estrogen and cause rebound gyno?
you could try starting the AI in the 3rd week of pct and taper up towards the end of pct, while tapering down the SERM. then taper the AI down till 1-2 weeks after you've stopped the SERM to eliminate excess estrogen and avoid rebound.

just my opinion -

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could try starting the AI in the 3rd week of pct and taper up towards the end of pct, while tapering down the SERM. then taper the AI down till 1-2 weeks after you've stopped the SERM to eliminate excess estrogen and avoid rebound.

just my opinion -
sounds good to me too.