PCT Planning.... advice

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
As we all know one of the most important parts of a successful cycle is recovery and holding onto your gains. The end of my cycle is approaching and I want to have everything ready. I was planning on taking a slightly more aggressive PCT this time around. I wanted to try some legal supplements along with the more traditional ones. It’s somewhat based on Pheedno’s traditional PCT.

Here is what I was thinking. (Cycle included)
1-4: BD Dbol 25mg/day
1-14: 500mg/wk ICN Test Enanthate.
11-16: 12-16mg DS m4ohn

Week 16 on – PCT
Day 1-30: .25mg L-dex (or .5mg EOD) + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
Day 20-44: 500mg/Day Ergopharm 6oxo
Day 30-45: Nutrex Vitrix (1000mg Tribulus Terrestris 80/20, 500mg NTS-5)

I also plan to start taking creatine again (possibly Nutrex Vitargo) at the start of PCT.

What do you guys think? What changes would you make? I really want to hit PCT from all angles this time. Should I leave the m4ohn how it is? The only thing I wish I could get my hands on his some HCG, but this will have to do.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Week 16 on – PCT
Day 1-30: .25mg L-dex (or .5mg EOD) + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
Day 20-44: 500mg/Day Ergopharm 6oxo
Day 30-45: Nutrex Vitrix (1000mg Tribulus Terrestris 80/20, 500mg NTS-5)
Try this
1-14: 40mg nolva (pill) or 60mg liquid
15-28: 30mg nolva (pill) or 45mg liquid
29-42: 20mg nolva (pill) or 30mg liquid
1-21: 50mg clomid (either)
22-35 25mg clomid (either)

l-dex is NOT for PCT, use it if you get too much bloat on cycle. 6oxo and Vitrix aren't what you want for PCT on a cycle like this. You might want to look into some HCG to run while on or at the very least in a PCT-style method.

ManBeast

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Try this

l-dex is NOT for PCT, use it if you get too much bloat on cycle. 6oxo and Vitrix aren't what you want for PCT on a cycle like this. You might want to look into some HCG to run while on or at the very least in a PCT-style method.

ManBeast
Arimidex CAN be used for PCT and many do. Have you researched some of the opinions/ideas on why its good to add in? Check out Pheedno's section at Anabolic Review on PCT. I tend to agree with him. 6oxo and vitrix could do nothing but help recovery. As to how valuable they are, i really dont know. I just added them in from a " it cant hurt" point of view.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
The reasons for using adex:
1. Decreasing estrogen
2. Minimizing water retention(basically an extension of the first)

Reasons for NOT using adex
1. Extreme estrogen rebound after cessation, this will reduce T levels again
2. Igf1 decrease this is bad when your other primary anabolic hormone, test, is also in the dumpster

If your going to use an inhibitor use femara or letrozle at least they dont decrease igf1 but I really wouldnt suggest using ldex. If youve got the money use igf1 l3 it would be wonderful to have some sort of anabolic response in your pct.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Try this

ManBeast
This is good advice. Yes a lot of people do use ldex for PCT. and a lot of people still think winny is a good anti progestorone. It isn't and a lot of bright people are in agreement that ldex is nice to reduce bloat on cycle but not for PCT. lookup Swales PCT for some good info on this

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
bump on Skye and MB's posts. These guys know their **** Alpine, I'd even venture to say that the boards concensus is that ldex is good for keeping bloat down but Nolva is good for PCT.

Also as MB said, Vitrix and 6 oxo are NOT what you want/need after a cycle like this

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Of course using 6oxo and vitrix by itself would not be good, but how about adding them to PCT, vitrex has no negative effects right?