superdrol and max lmg

BladeNP

Awards
think of using these two for my next cycle and suggestions input good idea bad idea? it sounds logical to me one mythel one non methyl. any idea suggestion and criticism welcome thanks

steppinRazor

Awards
cant go wrong with superdrol imo. not familiar with max lmg
seems like alotta people might tell you not to stack superdrol with anything as its already very powerful..are you stackign or bridging

BladeNP

Awards
I want to stack them i taken them both before and liked em both i like how wet the gains are from max lmg and the drier gains from superdrol if i could combine both with a low dose nolva i think it would be an ultimate mass gaining stack. but im fairly new to this about a year into all of my experiment with ph so i could be wrong or doing stupid things.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i say combine em, ull blow up nicely and still get some definition. but id use clomid since lmg is a progest

SD 0/0/10/20/20/20
LMG 50/75/75/75/75/75

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but id use clomid since lmg is a progest
no it isn't. :frustrate:

and it's 13b Ethylated. another modification like methylation to increase oral availability, but with less hepatotoxicity than a 17a methyl, but still will increase liver values.

but anyways, stacking the two is no worry in that area.

run em both 4 weeks together. 20mg sd/ 75-100mg lmg x 4 weeks.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established

and it's 13b Ethylated. another modification like methylation to increase oral availability, but with less hepatotoxicity than a 17a methyl, but still will increase liver values.

lmao jbry where u been hiding at, i think ive seen 400 posts from you today, welcome back

BladeNP

Awards
thanks j thats the exact dosage i was planning thanks for the reassurance what do you think about running the nolva at like 10 mg a day to combat possibility of gyno. i am planning on running clomid for my pct at 75/50/50/50? or should i taper it off in the last week?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established

this is just what i been reading and told by many members on here a few times.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks j thats the exact dosage i was planning thanks for the reassurance what do you think about running the nolva at like 10 mg a day to combat possibility of gyno. i am planning on running clomid for my pct at 75/50/50/50? or should i taper it off in the last week?
I wouldn't run nolva. actually, I would run something with a higher androgenic profile (non methylated, to go with the sd/methoxy), like a ph to dht (i believe pp & lg have products that convert to dht) or better yet, get a prostanozol thp ether clone. (you can find out why in some of my post on the compound).

all androgens have the ability to bind to the ar, just some interact with it more than others.

or instead of sd, you could use dimethazine and max lmg, I've ran this stack and really liked it. but sd will bring more gains, as it's way more anabolic than dimeth, but dimeth is more androgenic than sd.

and I would just run clomid 50mg all 4 weeks. but thats me.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
oh, uh, my appologies. I guess I have no idea what I'm saying.
All those "other" members must be right, and I just must be mistaken.
dude, idk lol ur probably right. i still hav a crapload to learn

dannyn2007

Awards
im new to the board and been reading about prohormones for 4 years now and did a cycle of superdrol and max lmg last year and gained 15 lbs and loss 4 after pct. Strenght and size gains were amazing. pct was nova 40 40 20 20 and of course i also had support supps all the way through.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Those two are fine to stack together, just be ready for some SERIOUS lethargy in the later weeks of the cycle. The only contraindication for LMG is if you're very sensitive to progestin/ prolactin gyno, and even then it can be managed with the appropriate ancillaries.

BladeNP

Awards
thanks guys i'm deff going to give this cycle a try and ill keep everyone posted on how its going!

BladeNP

Awards
alright one more question before i start cycle should i do 100mg of max lmg since it has a low absorption rate or stick with 75mg a day?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
alright one more question before i start cycle should i do 100mg of max lmg since it has a low absorption rate or stick with 75mg a day?
I'd start out @ 75mg and then bump it up a week or so later to the higher dosages.