H-drol cycle and vommiting/upset stomach. Help please

Kerolos90

Awards
Hey guys so this is day on the h-drol cycle and the first day i took it i feel sick all day then threw up. So the next day i wanted to test to see if the h-drol was causing this so i took my cycle assist without h-drol and i still got sick but didnt throw up. I talked to a few veterans of PH that i knew and they told me it could possibly be caused by the Saw Pal. So today (3rd day on cycle) i took it saw pal out and took h-drol again and i threw up again. I take all the pills at one time twice a day do u think that could cause issues or anyone have ideas. Thanks. Also i preloaded milk thistle about a week and a half and i take them with a meal.

Here is what i am taking

Morning:
H-drol 25mg
Fish oil- 1 Pill
Zinc-25mg
Hawthorn-150mg
Multi-vitmain
Cysteine-600mg

Afternoon
H-drol 25mg
Saw pal-320mg
Zinc-25mg
Hawthorn-150mg
Cysteine-600mg

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
if i take zinc on an empty stomach sometimes i get a little nauseated.........only time i ever throw up is when im super duper drunk though. thats weird you keep throwing up lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I've felt kind of sick on zinc, but low dosage should be fine unless you're a special cause where your body can't tolerate it. How long have you been supplementing with zinc? H-drol at 50mg shouldn't be of any concern like that to you. And your liver wouldn't negatively react that fast to a PH anyways.
Are you drinking protein before you lift and are you taking a preworkout?