Best Cutter PH

  1. Best Cutter PH


    I've been searching around and it looks to me like the only thing I can find is HaloDrol. Oral wise.. If theres anything strong and better, please inform me!


  2. 6'1 /170lbs and you are trying to cut? confused.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  3. Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788 View Post
    I've been searching around and it looks to me like the only thing I can find is HaloDrol. Oral wise.. If theres anything strong and better, please inform me!
    You need to do more research for sure. Hdrol isn't bad for cutting, but it isn't designed for cutting. Few Prohormones or Designer Steroids are actually designed to promote fat loss. You have a lot of natural options that will help you cut.

    At any rate, you want to do a bit of research on Epistane, Androlean, Androhard and Katandrol.

    Also research Post Cycle Therapy and Toremifene
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788 View Post
    I've been searching around and it looks to me like the only thing I can find is HaloDrol. Oral wise.. If theres anything strong and better, please inform me!

    clen...but its not a ph but can be used on cycle or with pct when doing a cutting cycle.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    6'1 /170lbs and you are trying to cut? confused.
    i was fat... i have a weird belly. neeed to loose it.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788 View Post
    I've been searching around and it looks to me like the only thing I can find is HaloDrol. Oral wise.. If theres anything strong and better, please inform me!
    Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788 View Post
    i was fat... i have a weird belly. neeed to loose it.
    11-oxo (PH) or 7-oxo (non-PH) are good for Visceral Adipose Tissue (VAT). 11-oxo you can find as a 10g bulk powder. 7-oxo you're best off with a spray like Taurus Nutrition 7-KE, Prototype Nutrition 7-Spray, or Genomyx Abliderate. If you want oral, you can use AndroLean. It sounds like VAT may be the issue with your weird belly.

    Another good cutting PH is Katanadrol 2.0 (Furuza) on ************, that is more for recomp in adding LBM while reducing bf%.

    Regardless of PH/DS or otherwise, it's all going to come down to diet and exercise. Knowing how much you're eating versus expending, and getting in the right types of exercise/cardio are going to determine results more than anything else. I'd recommend focusing on this first, and getting it down cold (tracking calories, doing MISS and HIIT cardio, etc.) before jumping into PH/DS.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  7. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    6'1 /170lbs and you are trying to cut? confused.
    Yeah, if anything I'd say fill out a bit more then it won't be as noticeable. Also, if you do fill out, people won't be able to laugh at a weird belly cause you could beat the snot out of them!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    11-oxo (PH) or 7-oxo (non-PH) are good for Visceral Adipose Tissue (VAT). 11-oxo you can find as a 10g bulk powder. 7-oxo you're best off with a spray like Taurus Nutrition 7-KE, Prototype Nutrition 7-Spray, or Genomyx Abliderate. If you want oral, you can use AndroLean. It sounds like VAT may be the issue with your weird belly.

    Another good cutting PH is Katanadrol 2.0 (Furuza) on ************, that is more for recomp in adding LBM while reducing bf%.

    Regardless of PH/DS or otherwise, it's all going to come down to diet and exercise. Knowing how much you're eating versus expending, and getting in the right types of exercise/cardio are going to determine results more than anything else. I'd recommend focusing on this first, and getting it down cold (tracking calories, doing MISS and HIIT cardio, etc.) before jumping into PH/DS.
    ok sounds great.. ty
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. cutter ok/
    By skull in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 08:46 PM
  2. Cutter
    By GYM1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 11:25 PM
  3. 40 day cutter
    By Boss_K in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-23-2005, 07:39 PM
  4. My cutter HELP!
    By zaph123 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 12:11 AM
  5. Cutter
    By Justin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Log in
Log in