Has Anyone Tried This???

kom01

kom01

Awards
I was just thinking. Can't you just take a cycle of a pro-steroid to reduce the natural test in your body and go to the doctors to get a prescription for test injections?

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
They'll most likely put you on clomid first

kom01

kom01

Awards
Lol that's crap. What if you just pretended to take their clomid stuff and your test levels were down still, they may do it? I'm going to try after I finish all my pro-hormones that I have lying around lol :)

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, just remember your test levels won't be the only things F'ed up. Your health insurance company will just love seeing that report from your Doctor, Raised liver values, F'ed up lipids, kidney stress and unbalanced hormones...

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Its a different approach that you MIGHT be able to swing. But just know youre playing with fire.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
It's not that simple, my understanding is that there's more than a few tests that they will perform on you in order to determine what's going on. If you're going to a general practice doc, their first reaction isn't going to be putting you on test. They'll probably monitor you with a few more tests over a period of time, and try to restore your natural testosterone via clomid or other means as DBdude said. And if they ever figured out that you were taking prosteroids for the purpose of suppressing your natural test, that would definitely be a problem as well.

If you really want a prescription for test, you need to find an anti-aging doc. They don't require clinically low (sub-250) test levels, rather they operate on a basis of "hormonal optimization". The only thing is, most docs of that type are going to put you on cyp or enth at around the 200 mg/wk mark. That said, if your test WAS suppressed for any reason, but you could bring it back up around normal on your own... nothing would stop you from filling your test script and stocking it up.

At the end of the day, best thing with the doctor is just to be straight up. If you're honest, they may be more inclined to help you.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Lol., it's worth a try. God I wish I was a pro-wrestler or a celebrity. Unlimited prescriptions for steroids.

kom01

kom01

Awards
It's not that simple, my understanding is that there's more than a few tests that they will perform on you in order to determine what's going on. If you're going to a general practice doc, their first reaction isn't going to be putting you on test. They'll probably monitor you with a few more tests over a period of time, and try to restore your natural testosterone via clomid or other means as DBdude said. And if they ever figured out that you were taking prosteroids for the purpose of suppressing your natural test, that would definitely be a problem as well.

If you really want a prescription for test, you need to find an anti-aging doc. They don't require clinically low (sub-250) test levels, rather they operate on a basis of "hormonal optimization". The only thing is, most docs of that type are going to put you on cyp or enth at around the 200 mg/wk mark. That said, if your test WAS suppressed for any reason, but you could bring it back up around normal on your own... nothing would stop you from filling your test script and stocking it up.

At the end of the day, best thing with the doctor is just to be straight up. If you're honest, they may be more inclined to help you.
Me "DOC I want to get HUGE, please prescribe me some Steroids".

DOC " Ok Son at least your honest, what do you want to prescribe you".

Lol. I remember when I was in college, I had a few friends you were becoming doctors/ pharmacists. I think they even had the ability to prescribe stuff because they were post grad students. However, when I asked them for some prescriptions, they were like "no way, I'm not loosing my license for you". Moral of the story, is unless you can find a doctor who can easily be bribed (which will probably cost your more than getting it from the black market), then yours odds are slim in getting steroids.

Lol.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Malpractice lawsuits.... quick steroid commission... hmmmm

kom01

kom01

Awards
Lol Mexico, that's providing that you don't get all your money robbed by gangsters ;)

kom01

kom01

Awards
Haha my mate used to be able to get some stuff from the vet like clen. I also remember reading an article where you could make your own fina from getting stuff from the vet or stuff they use for horses, but i can remember.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Just go to russia, juice if fully legal there... Or move to the UK, over there it is legal to have for personal use without a Rx. Only illegal for intent to sell. Which makes me wonder whats the deal making it such a high offense over here? Small amounts punishable with 5 years of jail??? WTF!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
if you do some googling, there is an article over on T nation about some tips/tricks to lower your T levels enough before a blood test to qualify for trt. I'm not gonna link it cuz I think it's kind of pathetic, lol. It sounds like a slam dunk idea at first. But if you think about it a bit further, you will realize that it isn't all that great of an idea.

First of all, your doc isn't going to give you enough to do a cycle, he'll give you enough to get your levels back up to prolly what they were before you tried to cheat the blood test. Second, he might not even let you inject yourself, you might have to schedule an appt. every week/2 weeks or whatever his protocol is. Third, everytime he wants to do a new blood test to confirm your levels, your gonna have to lay off all the test and clear it out of your system and try and cheat the test again or else your gonna lose your script for it. Fourth....if you know what the price of test is these days, you ain't saving all that much by having your insurance able to cover a trt amount for you. That's way more trouble than the few bucks your saving, IMO.

kom01

kom01

Awards
if you do some googling, there is an article over on T nation about some tips/tricks to lower your T levels enough before a blood test to qualify for trt. I'm not gonna link it cuz I think it's kind of pathetic, lol. It sounds like a slam dunk idea at first. But if you think about it a bit further, you will realize that it isn't all that great of an idea.

First of all, your doc isn't going to give you enough to do a cycle, he'll give you enough to get your levels back up to prolly what they were before you tried to cheat the blood test. Second, he might not even let you inject yourself, you might have to schedule an appt. every week/2 weeks or whatever his protocol is. Third, everytime he wants to do a new blood test to confirm your levels, your gonna have to lay off all the test and clear it out of your system and try and cheat the test again or else your gonna lose your script for it. Fourth....if you know what the price of test is these days, you ain't saving all that much by having your insurance able to cover a trt amount for you. That's way more trouble than the few bucks your saving, IMO.
Fair point mate. Just one more question. Can a doctor prescribe himself roids?