PROHORMONE CYCLE 2. NEED HELP

tusane

Banned
Awards
Okay so i have recently finished my first cycle of Halotest 25, recieved good gains and am currently on the powerlabs POST CYCLE , which btw sucks. Anyway im looking to take another 4 weeks of either HALOTEST, EPITEST or HALOTREN both from powerlabs. Do u think i should take another bottle of Halotest or upgrade to one of the level 2 prohormones and what should i take with it . PLZ POST ASAP! thanks guys

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
if you're still on p.c.t. then you need to take a break and let your body recover. don't jump right back on. do some more research on cycling man.

mildot

Awards
The time on cycle and pct time is minimum between cycles...

tusane

Banned
Awards
iknow im gonna let my body recover but im asking people on their opinion on what i should do when im ready for another cycle

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Okay so i have recently finished my first cycle of Halotest 25, recieved good gains and am currently on the powerlabs POST CYCLE , which btw sucks. Anyway im looking to take another 4 weeks of either HALOTEST, EPITEST or HALOTREN both from powerlabs. Do u think i should take another bottle of Halotest or upgrade to one of the level 2 prohormones and what should i take with it . PLZ POST ASAP! thanks guys
What were your doses? Did you like halo test? How were the sides? Last but not least R U and do you plan on using a SERM?

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
iknow im gonna let my body recover but im asking people on their opinion on what i should do when im ready for another cycle
well if you have those compounds, take which ever one you feel like. i personally would not run the halotest twice in a row but that's just me.

tusane

Banned
Awards
i did like halotest i ran it normal dosage 50/50/50/50 and i had no side effects and yes i do plan on using a SERM. You think i should do halotest again and run it 50/75/75/75

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Jesus, you dropped some dough on those supps huh. I just got off the site and I damn sure wouldn't drop that kind of coin. Anyways, I personally would run the epi for a bulk this winter.

kom01

kom01

Awards
From your original post it seems that you haven't properly planned your cycle. You mention using Powerlab "Post Cycle", which clearly demonstrates that you haven't used a SERM after your cycle. Anyway, the compound to run in your next cycle will depend on your goals. If you want something that is similar to H-drol and you want to bulk, try running P-Mag.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
If it worked for ya with no sides a little heaviet run would be good. If you want to get your get wet with some different compounds I'd try the EPI. You can always run halo again later.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
I would say Halotren, or that epitest stuff. The general rule is time on is = too the time off. For instance 12 weeks EQ cycle, 12 weeks off (just taking nattys and E blockers)

Keep in mind the sides from Tren (if thats whats really in it) you would want to get some prami to keep prolactin down so that you can keep your libido up. As for PCT, I would say nolva and HCG, Thats what I take after a tren E cycle and it works everytime :) balls come back and sex drive is epic. Also, always take a test booster or an injectable test (test cyp) while on gear, I cant say that enough to people that ask me about gear.