Wasted cycle? PLEASE HELP

G

gixxerman17

Awards
I am doing a cycle of Pheraplex, I'm in the second week with no results. I'm worried this may be attributed to improper training. I am eating tons of food (probably about 5k calories/day), getting lots of rest. HOWEVER, the workout I'm on I think may be the problem. It is the "Stripped Down Hypertrophy" workout from t-nation.com

Can somebody tell me if maybe this workout is the problem? It promises big muscle gains by doing the same 6 exercises every day but alternating 5 x 5 and 4 x 10. I know, sounds crazy to do any exercise everyday 4-5 days a week, but supposedly it has good reviews. I think maybe my body is not used to this, though, In the past while I've done more low rep, low volume stuff like Bigger Faster Stronger and a couple powerlifting workouts. The highest volume thing I ever did was Arnold's Encyclopedia of Modern BBuilding Level 1 Workout but even with its high volume, you're not doing the same exercise EVERY day.

What do you think? Switch workouts? Maybe the pheraplex is just not working for me, maybe I need a higher dose? Maybe stack it with something else like 1-t or tren? I just started 20 mg yesterday. Maybe go ahead and bump it up to 30?

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
weird, cause phera is supposed to be a top dog in the ph/ps category. maybe the 30 mg might suit ya better, but who knows. i wouldn't start stacking something else with it if it is not working by itself at all though. maybe hold out for one more week at 30mg and see how things go.

G

gixxerman17

Awards
weird, cause phera is supposed to be a top dog in the ph/ps category. maybe the 30 mg might suit ya better, but who knows. i wouldn't start stacking something else with it if it is not working by itself at all though. maybe hold out for one more week at 30mg and see how things go.
okay, so go ahead and up the dose to 30 mg?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
okay, so go ahead and up the dose to 30 mg?
that and dont post the same thread twice in 2 spots hoping to get answers quicker...

:spam:

G

gixxerman17

Awards
also, how do I take the 30 mgs? I just started the 20 mg and I am taking 1 in the morning and one in the evening. Can I just take them all at once or should doses be spread over the 14-16 hours I'm awake?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
also, how do I take the 30 mgs? I just started the 20 mg and I am taking 1 in the morning and one in the evening. Can I just take them all at once or should doses be spread over the 14-16 hours I'm awake?
some do 1 am, 2 pm some opposite, maybe 1 am, 1 pre workout, 1 pm

different ways depending on who you ask.