Think my gear is either fake or really under dosed

Layddually

Awards
I'm on week 7 now of cycle. My doc also started me on trt at the same time.
I have noticed small strength gains and size gains until week 3. I seam to have hit a wall. I also have not noticed the hunger from the eq. The tren was legit the eq and sust is questionable. How long into eq before I feel hungry all the time?

Planned cycle.

1-14 sust250 @ 500mg ew
1-14 eq200 @ 400mg ew
1-4 tren @ 100mg eod
Thinking about adding deca 8-14 not sure dose yet
Test cyp 200mg ew rest of life

First 3 weeks gained 30 lbs now have lost 10 of that and holding steady

Layddually

Awards
No suggestions? I have searched and searched the net and can't find one comment about the lab that's on the label. Also has no exp date.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
No suggestions? I have searched and searched the net and can't find one comment about the lab that's on the label. Also has no exp date.

well I mean that's obviously not a good sign. I don't think I personally would be pinning anything I have never heard the name of before, but that's just me.

Layddually

Awards
Yea I didn't start doing searchs for it until recently. My source uses it and another guy that I know used it. But why does no one talk about it on the forums (any forum)?

whiteguy11

Awards
you gained 30 lbs in three weeks and you're complaing?! WTF.....?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

Layddually

Awards
It was mostly fat Turns out carbs and my body don't work well together. So how long into threw cycle before I should be feeling hungry all the time?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
It was mostly fat Turns out carbs and my body don't work well together. So how long into threw cycle before I should be feeling hungry all the time?
wait......you found out that your body is carb sensitivy in the middle of a cycle? and your on trt?
i just feel like by now, you should have the diet down and know how sensitive to carbs ur body is.

Layddually

Awards
I thought I did. It seemed like as soon as I started running my cycle I became carb sensitive. Started having gastro problems too. Was running 40/40/30 carb/protein/fat. I dropped carbs down to 20 uped protein intake and left fat. Now I feel better just not gaining. Well I should say not gaining size my strength is still going up.

Layddually

Awards
Wife was getting pissed so maybe she spiked my mass gainer with sugar.

Layddually

Awards
Well decided to leave out the deca. For sure going up on eq to 600mg. Should I try going up on sust to 750? The reason I asked is my source messed up my order instead of a bottle of deca he gave me 2 bottles of sust.