If you could pick 1 oral...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you had access to anything oral, and inject was out of the question, what you you chose and why? Bulking is the play here, so saying you like Anavar because of the fat shredding properties is not really gonna help.

Possibly getting in to the world of anabolics, trying to learn as much as i can. Will appreciate everyone's thoughts. A lot of the stuff i'm reading is from 2007 and crap, so looking for current thoughts.

Edit: Oh and stacking is fine too, but not with a test base, that's not possible for reasons i can't get in to.

Edit2: Forgot, i'd like to stick to non or low aromatizing compounds. A50 perks my curiosity but i don't think i should run with something like that for the first time.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
SUPERDROL

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a host of products at my disposal, p-mag, SD, MLMG, DZine, hdrol and so forth. I've been stocking up recently, but i'm not really looking to run these. I'm more looking to take advantage of my new friend who has access to pharma grade products both oral and inj.

I do agree though, for something that can still be bought legally SD is the way to go for max effect.

bodyfort

Awards
any oral or injectable is minimal results alone. your success relies heavily on your activity and diet

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
the only other oral bulkers i can think of are dbol and anadrol. i know lots of people who have taken dbol, some with a test base and some without. the ones without a test base lost about half their gains. go ahead and try them without a test base and see how much you keep.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would say Tbol or Var.
but I personally would never run cycle without test in there, even if just an HRT dose.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
SD is nice also but I would nto run ti aslong as id run the var.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Dbol would be my choice.... and If I could stack it with something, it would be one of the non-methyl oral trens.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Sd or dbol. But I would recommend running it with a test base.why no injectables? And also that comment on only bulking no cutting orals. I believe that all depends on your diet. For example I like epi strong its a good hardener. Gd for cutting but I guarantee you if u ate alot yesypu would gain wieght. It all depends on ur diet bro.

Sweekaters

Awards
Dbol. 4 weeks of dbol in the morning coupled with DC training, 2 weeks PCT, 2 weeks off, repeat.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DIANABOL

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Best oral?? This one is so easy:

Jenna Jamison in her prime.

Wait, what exactly are we talking about???

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some good thoughts here, i have a lot of reps to give out.

Some of my thoughts: While i do agree that gains are predicated on diet, i also believe that certain compounds are inherantly better or worse than others at acheiving your desire. Epi as mentioned is more suited for a cut because of its estrogenic control, but of course if you're eating 2k over maintenance you'll gain weight lol. The same seems to be true for AAS use, some compounds work best for cuts, some work better for bulks.

As far as not being able to use a T base, there are two reasons. One i'm deathly afraid of needles. Two i'm going in to law enforcement and will most likely have to pass a controlled stress voice analysis test and steroid use might come up. I feel i can make myself believe that pills are fine, but injecting will red flag my brain. I'd rather not de-rail the thread with law enforcement talk.

I'm thinking i might do 4-6 weeks tbol at 60mg bridged in to 4-6 weeks 60mg var. This should allow me to hold on to most of my gains while leaning up a bit on the Var if i do it right.

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
if Jenna is unavailable.... Methandrostenolone

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dienedione :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
M1T or Anavar... haven't tried Tbol yet, although I just got some ;)

matt352

Awards
  • Established
I like pmag...SD offers huge gains but I find them hard to hang on to. Pmag is easy and gives me great size and strength gains. Easy recovery too.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Sweekaters

Awards
in my op: NO
its a waste
Dbol is dirt cheap, and was used solo by strongmen and bodybuilders for decades. I have no idea why this myth that it does nothing on its own is so rampant.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is dirt cheap, and was used solo by strongmen and bodybuilders for decades. I have no idea why this myth that it does nothing on its own is so rampant.
Same here...I know a lot of guys that run it solo and make awesome gains. Why is it looked at as different than any other oral only cycle?

Sweekaters

Awards
Same here...I know a lot of guys that run it solo and make awesome gains. Why is it looked at as different than any other oral only cycle?
I think what happens a lot of times is someone takes dbol, notice that they get a nice pump doing ridiculous amounts of sets and reps because it increases glycogen uptake so much, and they waste their cycle doing worthless pump training instead of building any actual muscle.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya i don't understand the hate on dbol. From the experienced AAS users i've talked to and the things i've read it seems to be "old reliable" overall. Anyone can run SD, i can do that whenever. But the opportunity to run anything i want... haha gotta jump on it. Also trying to get ahold of some iforce Bold to run with it. Should cement gains.

muller

muller

Awards
Well, I know you don't wanna hear Anavar, but with what you describe I recommend.. anavar...

You can't use a test base, and anavar won't shut you down unless you're the odd 1 in a million case. On top of this, it gives incredible strength gains when using 50mg/day. With heavy lifting, and you will be able to lift real heavy, and eating a ton, you can practically expect 10 to 15 pounds, and this would be muscle since you won't be putting on any water weight with this compound. And not sure why, anavar gains tend to stick better than other roid options.

my 2 cents

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I know you don't wanna hear Anavar, but with what you describe I recommend.. anavar...

You can't use a test base, and anavar won't shut you down unless you're the odd 1 in a million case. On top of this, it gives incredible strength gains when using 50mg/day. With heavy lifting, and you will be able to lift real heavy, and eating a ton, you can practically expect 10 to 15 pounds, and this would be muscle since you won't be putting on any water weight with this compound. And not sure why, anavar gains tend to stick better than other roid options.

my 2 cents
So would you agree with my 6 weeks of Dbol @ 60mg bridged to 6 weeks of Var @ 60mg?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So would you agree with my 6 weeks of Dbol @ 60mg bridged to 6 weeks of Var @ 60mg?
In my opinion, this cycle is garbage. Stop being a vagina and pin if you want a cycle of this duration. Run test prop and stop taking it 3 weeks before your drug test. Go with this.

1-10 Test Prop 100mg/EOD
1-4 Dbol
5-10 Anavar

I still don't even like this cycle since there's no time in between orals but if you really want to use both but are worried about the drug test it's the only way.

muller

muller

Awards
Sure, if you don't mind shutdown.. I mean, I personally like getting laid. I agree with above post

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my opinion, this cycle is garbage. Stop being a vagina and pin if you want a cycle of this duration. Run test prop and stop taking it 3 weeks before your drug test. Go with this.

1-10 Test Prop 100mg/EOD
1-4 Dbol
5-10 Anavar

I still don't even like this cycle since there's no time in between orals but if you really want to use both but are worried about the drug test it's the only way.
Bro, i can't inject. It's not a drug test i'm worried about it's the voice analysis. If i show up looking swole as fuk they will ask, almost all my friends are police or state police and they have warned me. If you fuk up on the job and a lawyer finds out in your background you did steroids you're fukd. Oral i can pass as i thought i was taking legal stuff, inject i can't.

Now what about not using the Test base but adding bold or something? Or possibly a current PH that i can actually buy.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure, if you don't mind shutdown.. I mean, I personally like getting laid.
Haha so do i, but i'm committed to my job, school, and the gym. I suffer from low T so i'm used to a very low sex drive haha.

Thoughts on a compound to run in place of T base? Something i can currently buy would be preferable.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Hey dbol is illegal just like injectables you may fail a voice analysis either way.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
people lose a lot of their gains after their cycle though. its sad when you get all yoked and then 3 weeks later back to your normal size :/

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
people lose a lot of their gains after their cycle though. its sad when you get all yoked and then 3 weeks later back to your normal size :/
LOL If you do things right, you will not go back to your normal size after 3 weeks!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its hard to compete with SD for most people

muller

muller

Awards
Haha so do i, but i'm committed to my job, school, and the gym. I suffer from low T so i'm used to a very low sex drive haha.

Thoughts on a compound to run in place of T base? Something i can currently buy would be preferable.
Dude, you have low t? then you have no business running ANYTHING without test alongside it. Get it from your doctor if you gotta pass a test, who can say anything about u taking something for health. High testosterone leads to heart disease, but little known fact - so does low test.

you will NEVER EVER EVER EVER recover from a good oral-only cycle if your test is already hindered =\ It will aromatize (depending what u take) and you'll end up closer to being a woman than anything else.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Some good thoughts here, i have a lot of reps to give out.

Some of my thoughts: While i do agree that gains are predicated on diet, i also believe that certain compounds are inherantly better or worse than others at acheiving your desire. Epi as mentioned is more suited for a cut because of its estrogenic control, but of course if you're eating 2k over maintenance you'll gain weight lol. The same seems to be true for AAS use, some compounds work best for cuts, some work better for bulks.

As far as not being able to use a T base, there are two reasons. One i'm deathly afraid of needles. Two i'm going in to law enforcement and will most likely have to pass a controlled stress voice analysis test and steroid use might come up. I feel i can make myself believe that pills are fine, but injecting will red flag my brain. I'd rather not de-rail the thread with law enforcement talk.

I'm thinking i might do 4-6 weeks tbol at 60mg bridged in to 4-6 weeks 60mg var. This should allow me to hold on to most of my gains while leaning up a bit on the Var if i do it right.
I know tons of cops, swat, and scat team guys. Most are on juice bro.

muller

muller

Awards
Things is they won't ask if you've taken steroids, they will say something along the lines of "Have you ever taken drugs/controlled substances, such as x y or z?" but just that mention of drugs and controlled substance can trigger that anxiety needle for you... Take the roids AFTER you pass man!!! it will fix everything for u!!! And I for real was afraid of needles too, but if you want to take roids, you'll have to get past it just so you don't ever get tempted to do some overboard oral cycle to makeup for the lack of oils.. put it in your lateral thigh or glute and you wont feel a thing until the next day, just a little tenderness.

** Try this right now; pinch around your butt, and pinch around your outter leg. Now pinch your nipples, abdomin, and bicep. The leg and butt didn't feel like a pinch at all did it? whereas the other spots you felt the quick jolt. Well thats the exact feeling you'll feel with the needle going in those spots! Everytime I'm about to inject in my leg, I pick the main area I'm looking to inject into, and pinch around until I pinched a spot I felt nothing at all.. thats where I poke and thats how its always worked out best for me. Before I figured out that trick tho, man did needles suck. But now ya know, so stay clean for now, take your polygraph, and then roid the F up man!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

my 2 cents
oh look another idiot. The same idiot who thinks he can gain 55lbs of muscle in 12 weeks.

you think var is just a test booster? how can something not affect your hormones but put 10-15lbs [ of muscle? lol] on you? magic? all of these guys that say Var didn't shut them down went by '' i didn't feel shutdown''. everyone who gets bloodtests done sees they are shutdown.

its like a full time job addressing all the bullsh*t on this site.

Reactions: T50
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Word. Var will shut you down (to some extent). Everyone thinks it won't because there are clinical studies saying it didn't cause shutdown but people don't realize those were at like 20mg/day. 60-100mg/day on the other hand will cause some shutdown.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Stack SD & Phera, bridge into M1T...cause **** your liver, what did it ever do for you?

:rocketwhore:

muller

muller

Awards
oh look another idiot. The same idiot who thinks he can gain 55lbs of muscle in 12 weeks.

you think var is just a test booster? how can something not affect your hormones but put 10-15lbs [ of muscle? lol] on you? magic? all of these guys that say Var didn't shut them down went by '' i didn't feel shutdown''. everyone who gets bloodtests done sees they are shutdown.

its like a full time job addressing all the bullsh*t on this site.
Oh look, its the same ***got. He asked for an oral and wont use test.. You got something better BROSIVE?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Oh look, its the same ***got. He asked for an oral and wont use test.. You got something better BROSIVE?
you misunderstood. i called you an idiot, not because of your suggestion , but because of your assertion that Var ''won't shut you down unless you're the odd 1 in a million case''.

I would vote for oral turinabol, if sourcing isn't an issue - since you're interested :D