legality of flying with clen and nolva?

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
I am planning a trio to NYC this weekend. I am in PCT using nolva and clen. Is there any risk of trouble in flying with my research chems?

skeptical

Awards
I would think that since you're not taking the chems and just using them for research purposes you don't have to worry about any criminal repercussions. That being said, however, you never know what might end up being confiscated at the airport these days.

I FedEX them to wherever you'll be staying (or if you don't have the means to split out what you'll need before/after you get there and while you're there--just have Custom ship another batch out) and avoid the airport entirely (if it's a hotel they'll generally hold packages for you so long as you have a reservation).

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just putit in a liquid medicine bottle. My clen is in a
liquid tylonol bottle :)

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
personally, I wouldn't risk it, especially if you're flying with someone who isn't in the know. If it was only a couple of days, I'd just increasse my nolva dosage for a couple of days preceding the flight and cruise through the wknd. w/o the nolva. doesn't nolva have a pretty long half life anyway? I've had to do this before and haven't had any probs.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you would be at risk. If you possess any type of "medication" that requires a perscription, research or not, you can find yourself in trouble. Nothing may happen at an airport, but you never know these days. So, with that said, it would be a wise idea to remove any lables from the bottles, or transfer the solution to another container. Just make sure it is marked so you, and only you, will know what it is.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
personally, I wouldn't risk it, especially if you're flying with someone who isn't in the know. If it was only a couple of days, I'd just increasse my nolva dosage for a couple of days preceding the flight and cruise through the wknd. w/o the nolva. doesn't nolva have a pretty long half life anyway? I've had to do this before and haven't had any probs.
Yeah, you could do the same thing with clen, just take about 200 mcg for a couple days and shake through the weekend.

Just kidding

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
If they do not know what it is and they find it, they will most likely have you throw it away and not let you board with it. You can get on a plane with prescription medicine even if you do not have prescription for it since it is not their job, but they must feel it is safe.

Last edited:

darius

I've brought over prescription goodies from mexico, bags full, and have never been questioned. Then again, I may have just been lucky.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
I work in that environment. Put it in a liquid tylenol bottle or if the substance is clear put it in a liquid artificial sweetener bottle. They will NEVER test for that nor are the folks with Transportation Security looking for that. Dogs do not sniff for that. I'd put it in your carry on as well.

TheOCkid04

Awards
That's a great idea, i recently went to mexico on my sr. grad trip and got myself 9 boxes of nolva (good for 3 cycles) which i am storing. all i did was put that **** in my huge ass prescription bottle (for ibuprofen) and they didn't suspect a thing!

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I found this old thread and rather than start a new one w/ similar content, Im bumping this one.

Im traveling while on cycle soon. I allready know how Im going to deal w/ the gear situation. But Im trying to decide weather sending my several research chems or putting them in check in baggage would be best. I have at least 5 bottles of various ancillary research chems to bring, and it would be difficult to find individual secure containers for all of them. (allthough the two albuterol's could probably both go in the same container.) Finding secure water tight unlabeled containers is the problem though. The other idea was to just express or priority them in ziplock's of course to quell possible leaking problems.)
Anyone here deal with this kind of problem?
If so what's the best solution youve tried?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found this old thread and rather than start a new one w/ similar content, Im bumping this one.

Im traveling while on cycle soon. I allready know how Im going to deal w/ the gear situation. But Im trying to decide weather sending my several research chems or putting them in check in baggage would be best. I have at least 5 bottles of various ancillary research chems to bring, and it would be difficult to find individual secure containers for all of them. (allthough the two albuterol's could probably both go in the same container.) Finding secure water tight unlabeled containers is the problem though. The other idea was to just express or priority them in ziplock's of course to quell possible leaking problems.)
Anyone here deal with this kind of problem?
If so what's the best solution youve tried?
I read a thread on here, I believe Skye started it, about making any powdered or liquid chem into chocolate . If that's something you think is viable, I'll dig up the link.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I read a thread on here, I believe Skye started it, about making any powdered or liquid chem into chocolate . If that's something you think is viable, I'll dig up the link.

That's a neat idea. Seems like it would be pretty involved though.
The dosing must be kind of tricky too.

Go ahead and post it if you have it, I'll look into it. If it's easier than Im thinking it is, then I might give it a shot.....Thanks MulletSoldier...........(UnicronSpawn)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
The last thing you need is trying to explain to Federal Agents what your research liquid is all about. I agree with the others, put it in a liquid medicine bottle like tylenol. :)

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
They have liquid tylenol? Geeez I cant keep up w/ all the different versions. Are they cheap? I have several different chems that cant/shouldnt be mixed.

It's between that and mailing them. It's not like a week w/out them is going to be big deal. As long as I have them there eventually, cuz I'll be there for at least 6wks.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i left mine in my regular bottle but scratched off the label. had it in my carry on even. nothing was said.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I've brought them in checked baggage, and have even brought gear that way, but it was a reckless move, and I figured I was just lucky.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Just take the label off and put some type of other label on it from around the house lets say mmmm...massage oil.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just got back from Illinois. I took my nolva with me just in case. Being my liquid nolva contains no metal, I just put it in my side pocket (cargo pants). When I walked to the scanners, I emptied my poskets in the basket (conviently forgetting the pocket my nolva was in) and walked right on through.

Had I been searched, I planned on just taking a squirt, showing that it's not harmfull. Airport security wouoldn't know what it was.
pills, depending on volumn, can be placed like a few in each pocket if needed. They fall right into the corner of em' and most of the timne, you have to pull them inside out to get them out. Cargo shorts have 6 pockes, so.....
I realize that there are much more discreat ways of doing this, even some that are just more fun (the chocolate), but it was funeral being held the next day,...
Just saying, some things you can just get away with. Dont go pocketing a vial or pin, being a big dude or anything.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
One time I had a whole box of caps/pills (the Sunday-Saturday kind) a pretty big one and pretty packed w/ unlabeled pills and caps. (all legal stuff at that time, but some of it is illegal now.) All post 9-11 and the security people just looked right at it, set it aside, and kept searching. Then they sent me on my way without even asking me about it. But Im just not sure if I'll always be able to count on that. Especially w/ 5 different bottles of research chems. (Nolva, Toremifene, Cabergoline, and 2 albuterol's). I've even traveled w/ gear (check in bags) and a whole box of needles, but I dont want to push my luck you know.

nattyHST

Awards
i am traveling soon as well. i have paper nolva and was planning on putting in an envelope within a book w/ my carry on bag.

my only concern would be that the xray could see through it all and they could look at it as something questionable. i am traveling with someone that is not in the know, so i am considering on not starting the cycle until after i get back.

any thoughts? am i too paranoid?

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Too paranoid? Well, Id say your just paranoid enough.
Id seriously doubt theyre going to think a piece of paper in an envelope was something to be concerned with. Even if they did, they wouldnt have a clue that it was nolva. They dont having testing kits for every drug ever created, so my guess is that just using paper products should be sufficient safety precaution. Unless it happens to look like white blotter's. But even thats not likely to get their attention. What I used to do, uhhhhhhh......cough.....cough....I mean what my FRIEND used to do when he sold that stuff like 10 years ago, was open up the back of a CD case (the part that's not supposed to come out, but can be popped back into place, put it behind the back inset cardboard label and pop the back in place again and throw that in with some other CD's. That should work in either checked OR carry on. (if you do it carry on, U might want to bring somesort of portable disc player/phones or labtop+phones to make it more believable.) But it's not like their likely to be like "hey why do you have CD's in here w/out a CD player?"

I dont have paper stuff so that idea is out for me.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
How about taking some wax and then putting the melted wax over the research stuff and put a wick on it and call it a candle. the scanners might or might not be able to penetrate the wax and the airport guys can't get it out without some considerable effort, eh?

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
How about taking some wax and then putting the melted wax over the research stuff and put a wick on it and call it a candle. the scanners might or might not be able to penetrate the wax and the airport guys can't get it out without some considerable effort, eh?

Thats very creative.
They might think it's wierd if you put a candle in your carry on, but theyd probably be like "whatever." you could just say you didnt want the baggage guy's manhandling them cuz youre grandfather who's dying of lukemia gave them to you.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established

Thats very creative.
They might think it's wierd if you put a candle in your carry on, but theyd probably be like "whatever." you could just say you didnt want the baggage guy's manhandling them cuz youre grandfather who's dying of lukemia gave them to you.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established

Thats very creative.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established

Thats very creative.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established

Thats very creative.

animalXXX

Awards
well since nolva is clear you could put it in a bottle of eyedrops.... it looks exactly the same.. nobody's going to suspect anything.. i'll be going on a trip overseas and that's what i plan on doing..you could also color it blue and put it in one of those little "Scope" bottles... also a "friend" of mine that used to smoke a lot of weed put the weed bag and other white powdered substances :) in a peanut butter jar in the middle of it.. and walked through security with no problems at all... after all i'm still here aren't I? :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Not worth the possible problems in my opinion.

BTW US is a post WHORE :)

CROWLER

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
The visine seems like it would be hard to get it in since most have a squeeze dropper and it doesnt screw on and off as far as I know. But if you can pull it off then I doubt youd get in trouble for it.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Theres some decent idea's here, but Im starting to think that for me, it's between doing flat rate priority mail (wich should be effective if limited to just within the US.) OR putting it in empty liquid bottles of whatever. Wich would just mean that Id have to buy more liquid OTC products w/ reliable caps (dont want leakage) and use the products w/in the next couple weeks, or throw it away and use the container.)