Arimidex durying a cycle of H-drol?

sk8er1830

Awards
I've read a lot of other forums where people include an AI during their cycle. It seems to be mostly with the injectable steroids that people do this. I've never seen a prohormone log with an AI during the cycle. Why is this? I'm guessing its due to the length of time for my injectable cycles(10-12 weeks) vs the 6 weeks w/ prohormones? I hope this makes sense..

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
No expert but I think a lot of the phs can't/don't convert to e so its not necessary during cycle its only after cycle you get rebound or something like that. A lot more knowledgeable people on here than me tho.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
injectable cycle (test) converts to estrogen.. so an AI is needed on cycle to supress estrogen and used at pct... not needed for ph's but some people will use an AI for pct after doing a prohormone cycle but i recommend that you dont if you dont know what you are doing.. AI'S have to be dosed at a low dosage and then you must taper down..too much can supress way too much estrogen and can result in very high spikes of estrogen levels post-pct once the AI is no longer in your system and can cause delayed gyno. AI'S bring estrogen levels down very rapidly...a serm doesnt reduce estro it just masks it and keeps it from binding, brings up your test levels and keeps it from converting to estro to balance it all out. which is better imo. its like a protective wall that forms in between. SERM IS THE KEY.