- 06-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Hello folks'.Im wondering about the sides/gains of Dymethazine,of course i wouldnt bring this to anabolic minds without doing some research first,i know a little bit about it but not an expert on the stuff.Its suppose to be somewhat similar to SD but not as harsh sides.Not suppose to be tough on the liver,but to me thats not that believable.
Im running a mild cycle sometime within the next week or so.Dymethazine has came up in research as "mild".Anybody had any experience with it?Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
- 06-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Nobody?Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
06-06-2011, 05:40 PM
I try to answer the Dimeth questions when I see them. In both Llewellyns and Roberts books, they report it to be a "strong" compound with "potential" greater sides regardless of how it was originally marketed.
I have tried both the Iforce Dimethazine and another brand I cant recall. But, bottom line is that I personally had no results. I dont even recall having any sides!! This compound is really hit and miss. I take SD and BAM! Dimethazine? Nada.
It's been around since the 50-60's I believe as "Roxilon", but was dropped. I think for a good reason.........
My two cents.
06-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Personally I loved DMZ.
Still a strong compound, not a mild one but with moderate sides.
My run was DMZ and DMZ+MLMG.
Obviously a solid pct is required.
Hero Supplements Rep
Best Supplements, Cheapest Prices!
06-06-2011, 08:35 PM
06-06-2011, 08:46 PM
everyone reacts different dude and ur taking a ph, expect sides with everything. gotta pay to play. just do SD
if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
06-08-2011, 02:57 AM
I reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyyy didnt want to run SD,i was kinda hoping on excellent feedback for the Dymethazine,well i guess now its between SD or Dymethazine.My only problem with SD is how toxic people say it is on the liver,thats my MAIN concern,ill definitly have to put in some money if i do decide to run SD because imma be taking support supps from hell lol,Life Support,Cyclce Support,Liver Juice,many more.
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
06-08-2011, 03:30 AM
Dymethazine is definitely toxic.
In my research, it's one that you either get great results off of, or get nothing (kind of like Epi). Guys who it works for love it, and ones who don't get results don't. I definitely would not consider it mild by any means. P-mag would probably be a good choice for a "mild" PH that should still give good gains.
06-08-2011, 04:30 AM
06-08-2011, 08:17 AM
06-08-2011, 08:56 PM
I found 45mg of Dymeth to be close in effectiveness to 30mg of Mdrol. Mdrol more sides though. Feel better on Dymeth.
06-08-2011, 09:00 PM
06-08-2011, 09:00 PM
06-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com
06-09-2011, 12:40 AM
06-09-2011, 01:31 AM
Well it seems that you have run some pretty crazy products. If you have used products that contained phera and tren, why would you want a product that is mild? I would honestly just go for a SD clone. Just make sure to run good cycle support supplements to protect your liver, add something in there to combat lethargy and also watch out for rebound gyno.
06-09-2011, 02:57 AM
06-09-2011, 05:57 AM
06-11-2011, 08:47 PM
06-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Dymethanize is a gread dry steroid, both theory and real world experience seem to agree that it is 50% less effective than SD both in effects and side effects.
- Good hard & lean gains, mostly attainable
- It gives the physique a dryer/fuller look
- Even though it is a 17aa steroid it is mild on the liver - i believe it is on the same league as Epistane, D-bol etc
- When it comes to lipids it is also mild - definately more mild that Anavar, SD, Winny etc
IMHO it can easily be run 6-8 weeks without any issues with effective range 25-50mg ED.
1) Super DMZ by IML isn't just Dymethanzine but also SD.
2) OP if you don't feel comfortable using drugs, then don't - not bashing you, but if you are afraid of something i suggest you to go with your instinct. Using anything while on fear i don't think it will work out any good.
3) Liver is the most resilient organ of the human body - no matter the damage the liver will repair itself back to 100%. Lipids and HPTA are way more important than this - i would suggest you to look further into this.
All information provided by me is for research & entertainment purposes only.
REP ME !!!
06-12-2011, 12:38 AM
06-12-2011, 01:31 AM
06-12-2011, 02:43 AM
06-13-2011, 12:43 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Tumey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-17-2009, 01:44 AM
- By DEnd55 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 83Last Post: 03-30-2009, 09:17 PM
- By rj32 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 137Last Post: 03-13-2009, 09:53 AM
- By mikerob122 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2009, 01:34 PM
- By sactown1 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2009, 05:52 PM