Suggestions for my cycle

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am in the planning stages of my next cycle. This one is a big deal for me, because It will be the first time i will ever use injectables. I'll tell you guys What I will be using. What I'm looking for is suggestions on the best way to go about using them. The goal here is bulking. Here's what I have in my tool box:

1x 4ADcyp 300mg/ml. I was told ~1400mg/wk would be good for me.
2. Tons of M14ADD powder. I intend to dose it at 200mg/day in divided doses.
3. 1 4gm fina kit. I'm guessing I'll end up with around 75mg/ml?

I have lots of experience with HEAVY transdermal Fina/4AD use, and High end dosing of Methyl 14ADD. So far I have yet to experience any gyno symptoms.(lucky i guess) My main questions surround the use of Tren. First, Since I have never pinned before, I don't know how my body will react. I used to respond quite well to trans fina, but I'm wondering how I should dose this. I was thinking ~75mg/day, but I wonder if since it's my first time, EOD might be better. Mabey 50mg ED? Also, I am hearing difrent opinions on injecting the cyp 2xwk or EOD. It really doesn't matter to me, but I would like to make the most of it. Lastly, I planned to start off with the 4ADcyp and M14ADD, but I wasn't sure if I should hold off on the tren for a few weeks and use it closer to the end. This cycle will last 10 to 12 weeks. Twice as long as any other cycle I have ever done. Alot of newb questions I know, :trout: but like I said, I'm in uncharted territory here.Any guidance and direction will be welcomed.

I was thinking I might do a detailed log of my experience as a virgin pinner. Not just loging results, but my thoughts and experience. I was thinking it could be useful for those who travel down this road after me.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Hello?....Hello?...Hello? :blink: Echo...echo...echo... :think:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I can't help you with the M1,4 dosage.... I'd just get some dbol if it were me :hammer: :trout:

I'd do:

weeks 1-10 4-AD cyp @ 1400-1800 mg
weeks 1-4 M1,4 @ whatever crazy dose you have in mind :rasp:
weeks 6-12 tren @ 50mg ED

Also I see no reason to do EOD shots of a cyp ester, be it 4-ad or test :think:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm with weave on this one... Never used M1,4 but the rest of the plan he laid out looks fine. I'm assuming this will be a bulker? 50mg of tren ED will do you fine for a first inject run I think. Whatcha got lined up for PCT?

ManBeast

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'm with weave on this one... Never used M1,4 but the rest of the plan he laid out looks fine. I'm assuming this will be a bulker? 50mg of tren ED will do you fine for a first inject run I think. Whatcha got lined up for PCT?

ManBeast
Sounds good. I will do as you guys suggest. And yes this is a bulker.

For PCT, I can do clomid, nolva or both. I would like to try HCG,as I know that would be best, but I do not know where to get it.(wink,wink) Do you think Clomid and nolva will do the trick?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I can't help you with the M1,4 dosage.... I'd just get some dbol if it were me :hammer: :trout:

I'd do:

weeks 1-10 4-AD cyp @ 1400-1800 mg
weeks 1-4 M1,4 @ whatever crazy dose you have in mind :rasp:
weeks 6-12 tren @ 50mg ED

Also I see no reason to do EOD shots of a cyp ester, be it 4-ad or test :think:
:thumbsup:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why not drop all that "stuff" and go with a test cycle?..if you are going to inject..

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
It's nice to see u switching to injectibles,bro.Good luck.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
It's nice to see u switching to injectibles,bro.Good luck.
It's nice to be switching. :thumbsup:

An update for anyone intrested... I'm about 5 weeks in. been on the tren for a couple weeks now, and have stopped the M14ADD. So now it's 4ADcyp 800mg evry 3 days and Tren ~75mg/day. I'm up 15 very lean lbs. I feel like a fucking god in the gym.( and when I'm not in the gym, I just feel like fucking. :icon_lol: ) By far, my best cycle ever.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
It's nice to be switching. :thumbsup:

An update for anyone intrested... I'm about 5 weeks in. been on the tren for a couple weeks now, and have stopped the M14ADD. So now it's 4ADcyp 800mg evry 3 days and Tren ~75mg/day. I'm up 15 very lean lbs. I feel like a fucking god in the gym.( and when I'm not in the gym, I just feel like fucking. :icon_lol: ) By far, my best cycle ever.
Nice results. You ever come across any HCG? Dont forget that proper PCT so you can keep those gains....
BC

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Nice results. You ever come across any HCG? Dont forget that proper PCT so you can keep those gains....
BC
Havn't sought it out yet. I'm gonna do Clomid/ Nolva for PCT.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What ever happend with the other cycle you just finished like a month ago?. Wasn't it you?. You were using something like 300mg m1,4?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
What ever happend with the other cycle you just finished like a month ago?. Wasn't it you?. You were using something like 300mg m1,4?
I started my cycle with that, but it was only like 5 or 6 weeks ago. I've been off it for about a week and a half.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Hello?....Hello?...Hello? :blink: Echo...echo...echo... :think:
I usually do the cyp 3x week, like mon, wed, fri. Tren EOD is fine. Too many injects are a pain and cause scar tissue, do as few as you can get away with.

I have not done more than 30mg day M14ad, so I can't offer any advice except to consider that you only get one liver, unless you're Mickey Mantle or David Crosby...

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
How has the strength gains been so far, especially since you have started the tren?