Information on EQ?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Interested, just looking for information so I can make an educated decision, thank you to all who respond.
(search function isn't working for me)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
good:
very mild, low sides, joint lubrication, strengthens joints/tendons (i would say), helps keep u hungry, helps bring out veins, some even get leaned out on it, great for bulks and cuts

bad:
its kinda weak... anything under 600 is waste unleas ur just using it for joint purposes at like 200/week. eq thickens ur blood (just donate blood halfway thru ur cycle), some people get anxiety i dont even know what that means...i would assume its when ur nervous to talk to people?.....idk thats more personal **** than side effects. i cant see why a steroid would make you anti social unleas u had problems around people before u started juicing.

rep me.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
waste of $ for what it does IME.

you become ravenous and extremely vascular / pumped all day. not to strong, id just save money and run something else or test higher. it is kinda cool tho, but the price kicks your ass cuz you run it for liek 16 weeks

Sweekaters

Awards
waste of $ for what it does IME.

you become ravenous and extremely vascular / pumped all day. not to strong, id just save money and run something else or test higher. it is kinda cool tho, but the price kicks your ass cuz you run it for liek 16 weeks
It's actually a pretty cheap compound even in pretty high doses from what I've seen. I only really see it as good for joint health. It gives you a very large boost in collagen synthesis, without all the nasty metabolites and prolactin sides of deca, or the price of var or primo.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
It's actually a pretty cheap compound even in pretty high doses from what I've seen. I only really see it as good for joint health. It gives you a very large boost in collagen synthesis, without all the nasty metabolites and prolactin sides of deca, or the price of var or primo.
forgot what i paid for it but it wasnt cheap to run 600mgs for 16 weeks

NavyMuscle29

Awards
I agree with all. EQ has always treated me very good. But i do get anxierty over 600mg. Anxiety is not nervousness, anxiety attacks feel like heart attacks, but they can be controlled mentally and is the result of stress or mental stimulation. I remeber on my strongest cycle i ran 1250 test, 600 tren E, 800 EQ, and 50mg win per day and as soon as i shot the winny into my mouth i instantly had a panic attack (it is still from EQ even though the winny triggered it) and i had to go see the doc cause i thought i was going to die lol.

Back to the point. IMO Equipoise is to Deca as TBOL is to Dianbol. Leaner, Dryer, Harder gains without the water retention. And the pumps are phenomenal.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Im loving the eq so far. Im on 600mg test e and 600mg eq and im going to ended with winny. The thing I dont like is when Im hot I sweat alot more then I sweated when I was on clen. But the pumps and strength increase is great. I started at 180 and today I weighted at 190. Im also using arimidex .25mg eod.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I'm extremely nervous this will be my first injection cycle. And from what ie read it "seems" safest (safer then deca, and deca is suppose to be a beginner cycle) I do have personal experience with pH

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the research I've read, a dosage of 3mg eq per kg of bodyweight will increase collagen synthesis by 340%.

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Dont be nervous. Most injectables are milder then PH's, at least on your organs.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Taking 250mg Sus and 250mg EQ E3D and on wk 10... The pumps are sick and it doesn't take much to get a huge pump. On more of a cut with the CDK diet. Def cut some bf and veins are crazy in the gym and new ones keep coming everyday. Running for 20wks total so have 10 more wks and can't wait for the next 10. Def like it more then Deca due milder sides and leaner look. But Deca and Test will blow you up.

Sweekaters

Awards
Just a quick question that I didn't see the need to make a new thread for, would 200mg of Eq a week be good enough to keep tendons healthy while running 500mg test a week? Would anything else, like increased appetite, likely be noticeable at that dose?

josephd79

Awards
Just a quick question that I didn't see the need to make a new thread for, would 200mg of Eq a week be good enough to keep tendons healthy while running 500mg test a week? Would anything else, like increased appetite, likely be noticeable at that dose?
How are you taking the TEST, 250Mgs every Mon & Thursday? If so, then adding 100MGs of EQ to those shots could be nice.

You wouldn't really benefit from a 200MG shot once a week.

If appetite is needed, then do squats twice a week.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Meh, its good for everything but size and strength.

Layddually

Awards
How long after starting a cycle of eq before you noticed hunger increase?

NavyMuscle29

Awards
I wouldnt run any less then 400 ever, and you prob wont notice much off 400.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
So would 200/week be enough for collegen synthesis or whatever the F it is?:D

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
EQ, most gain with the least sides.
My favorite.

Everyone is different...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
How long after starting a cycle of eq before you noticed hunger increase?
i think it took me liek 6-8 weeks? im not sure but than i was pretty dang hungry