New ProHormone D-2
- 06-05-2011, 05:17 PM
- 06-05-2011, 05:44 PM
hmmm.. how new is it? whats it supposed to do?-It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
- 06-05-2011, 06:40 PM
5alpha-androst-2-ene-17-one or delta-2-androst-17-one. Structurally similar to madol/pherplex but milder. Higher dosages are required based on reports I've read. Do not expect it to be as great as phera by any means. Think of it as a "prohormone" to unmethylated Phera... and thus weak. Although if the product is dosed right it may not be as weak.
Its a DHEA metabolite and should be DSHEA compliant like Primordial's new line. Delta-2 specifically looks like its 100mg per cap x 60 caps. I would think you would need 400-500mg/day to get results anything near 30-40mg/day of Phera. If dosed low it could be mild, lower sides, etc. Who knows, I haven't taken it. I'm more interested in trying AndroMass.
Glad you linked to ergo-log, OP. If you guys aren't hip to ergo-log yet, you need to be.
06-05-2011, 11:36 PM
Looks interesting but it does seem overpriced for 60 caps of 100mgs each. Going to need a lot more then that and at $50 bucks a bottle.....
06-06-2011, 08:50 AM
06-06-2011, 11:55 AM
06-06-2011, 03:43 PM
06-08-2011, 12:12 AM
06-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By punthra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2009, 08:55 PM
- By dead game 43 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-05-2009, 11:29 AM
- By Fuego in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-06-2008, 02:51 AM
- By Guest in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:10 AM
- By Cracker2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2003, 12:33 PM