Best diet when ON

lorden24

Awards
Since PH/AS affect how our body uses nutrients, what is the best diet when on a cycle? I know lots and lots of protein since protein synthesis is increased, but what about the importance of carbs and fat? What would be a good macro set up, I was gonna use this one

F - 20%
C - 35%
P - 45%

(this is ON bulking of course)

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Since PH/AS affect how our body uses nutrients, what is the best diet when on a cycle? I know lots and lots of protein since protein synthesis is increased, but what about the importance of carbs and fat? What would be a good macro set up, I was gonna use this one

F - 20%
C - 35%
P - 45%

(this is ON bulking of course)
For my last SD cycle, I ate more carbs and fat than protein, and saw alot of gains in strength and size, and I kept making gains after done with the cycle without any diet changes.

I gained some fat around the belly after I got off, but nothing too bad. I ate alotta taco bell, mcdonalds, homemade quesadillas, peanut butter and honey sandwhiches, and peanuts. I think All of these have a higher fat and carb ratio than what you are describing.

if you are going for bulk, add more carbs and fat, the protein will come with it. just try to avoid too much sugar, as those kinds of carbs carry little protein with them.

Sweekaters

Awards
I've never seen anyone eat enough clean food while on to make optimal gains unless they were taking very little. Most end up pigging out on fast food and still end up huge.

lorden24

Awards
I've never seen anyone eat enough clean food while on to make optimal gains unless they were taking very little. Most end up pigging out on fast food and still end up huge.
well, its kind of an OCD thing, i've been eating clean so long, it really gets to me when i cheat