Got some Sus during Test E cycle

Dahollow

Awards
Hi guys,

I'm in the 4th week of a 500mg Test E cycle (+ Arimidex as AI and Nolva as PCT). The cycle is planned to take 12 weeks.

From a friend I've received 5 ampules of Sustanon 250.

Now is my question:

How can I enter these in my cycle in order to get something out of it (albeit I'm only injecting more test)?

Thx

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Just save it, 5 shots of sust isn't gonna do anything

Dahollow

Awards
Just save it, 5 shots of sust isn't gonna do anything
So increasing the total test dosage to 750 over the next 5 weeks won't do something? I'm just getting the kick in from the test e since a couple of days.

If so I'd better keep them for later use.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Well it will but if youre gonna bump it up to 750, keep it there. I assume this your first cycle cuz it's very basic. I just see it as a waste, maybe bump it up at the very end but if this was me, I'd save them.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Save them unless he gives you another 4 amps then Id bump it up, Not worth it to bump for 5 weeks. Wont really give you any benefit cause your gonna go right by down to 500 after 4 weeks. I think once you bump up a dosage its best to keep it at that cause then your blood levels are just everywhere when you come back down off that high dose to a lower.

Dahollow

Awards
Sorry for late answer.

What if I take the 5 ampules like this:

Week 1-12: 500mg test e
Week 7-11: 250mg Sustanon 250
PCT: 2 weeks after last shot of test e and 3 weeks after last shot of Sustanon (as prescribed in many cycle guides).

This way I up it at the last month of the cycle.

Sounds good or not?