Completely lost, need help

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

Completely lost, need help

I have been researching for a long time as to what I could/should be taking. I am 5'9, about 200lbs. Want to add muscle while losing weight. Having been working out for a 2+ yrs, cardio, diet and all. Taking in protein and muscle milk. I have seen slight gains, but don't feel any added strength. Can someone suggest something better than protein and milk that I can start out with. THere are so many things out there, I have no idea where to start.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Post up a sample diet and let us take a look please. Just show us what you ate yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Your diet will play the biggest role in reaching your goals. Best thing would be to post up a sample diet for you during a day and we can help you adjust it.

As far as supplementation, creatine is good to take in and can help with strength and so would a good preworkout. **** has both. You get creatine in bulk, a tasty chewable, or in capsule form.

Powerchews are becoming increasingly popular and they are what I'm currently using for my creatine. They are a chewable that taste like sweet tarts. A cheaper route would be some Ancient strength which is a capsulated creatine, and cheaper yet would be bulk creatine that you can mix into a drink and get it that way.

A great preworkout is N2KTS and my personal favorite. It will give you lots of energy and motivation in the gym and also give some great pumps.

All these can be found at www.**********************

You can also use a discount code "needto139" for 15% off your order and get free shipping along with it.

Post up that diet and we can help you get that on track as well
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

And workout routine dictates strength gains, so post your routine too
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Take the next couple days to jot down your eating habits. Be glad to help tweak your diet because whey protein post workout is great but there's 24 hours in a day. What are yur workouts like? Maybe your caloric intake is too low.

The most effective method for muscle gains and strength increase is going to failure but I just cant do that everytime. 6-8 reps, sometimes 8-12 depending. Theres a chance youre over training too!

Im always going to stress diet/training basics before supplementation. Get a diet down first to shoe you can stick to a regimen. But if it helps you get started and motivated consider some additional basics: creatine, preworkout, maybe a meal replacement if your on the go and have some difficulty hitting meals.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.67%

X2, on the need to build muscle supps. They will def helpout but as mentioned by everyone you need to have a good diet and training schedule. Your not going to grow if your not giving your body the right nutrition at the proper times.

One thing no one else got into is sleep, it's critical you get 8 quality hrs. This is where the growth really happens.

The pre workout is probably going to be the first thing your going to want aside protein powder. It will have lots of stuff in there essential for growth and will give you energy for your workout.

Get your diet and workout schedule up and will will critique things. Or you could follow a true and tried schedule which will eliminate the need for everyone here to tweak yours

GL
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.3%

7 hours is my optimal. 8 actually makes me lethargic
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.97%

Age?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Completely unbiased ASGT Review
    By Ginandtonic in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 03:38 PM
  2. Replies: 17