Mdrol on a cut cycle, pulse or run straight?

Sweekaters

Awards
Hey guys, just trying to finalize my cut cycle. I have everything in my hands, 100 T3 tabs, 11-oxo powder, and 90 10mg Mdrol caps. Plan is to run the T3 @ 50mcg a day, and 11-oxo at 800mg a day, both for 8-10 weeks. I'm at a loss as to what to do with the Mdrol though. Goal is to obviously counteract the catabolism of the T3. I don't know whether I want to pulse it @ 20mg 3x a week all the way through the cycle, or take it straight @ 10mg a day for 4 weeks mid cycle. Thoughts?

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Pulse it, you need time to lose fat.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol on a Cut is just a bad idea. You must take in Carbs wit Mdrol, tHe more tHe better. You stand a Very good CHanCe of going Hypo if you try to use it on a Cut. (sorry for tHe strange use of Caps, my keyboard is aCting up) But really, tHere are FAR better CHoiCes for a steroid wHile on a Cut.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I am using Superdrol on a recomp cycle. Been out if the gym for a year after some surgery. I am pulsing at 10 mgs EOD. Working real nice so far. I agree you need time to lose fat. You won't need to cut out carbs with SD so if that was the plan, it may not be that good of a choice. Depends on your body fat percentage. If you are looking to get shredded the SD is not a good choice as mentioned because you will need carbs to feed it. The good news, if you don't over do it on the carbs you can lean out nicely with SD. How much fat do you have to lose?
I personally wouldn't stack SD with anything else for this. It's that strong. You won't need to add. Plus if you add too many things and lean out too fast to or cut up, I would think you would gain the fat right back once off all those aids. SD is going to take the bulk of your glycogen and water and shuttle it into your muscles, To give you a full hard look for a while.
So if it's an all out ripped, diced cut you are after, it's not the right choice.

Sweekaters

Awards
Pulse it, you need time to lose fat.
I am using Superdrol on a recomp cycle. Been out if the gym for a year after some surgery. I am pulsing at 10 mgs EOD. Working real nice so far. I agree you need time to lose fat. You won't need to cut out carbs with SD so if that was the plan, it may not be that good of a choice. Depends on your body fat percentage. If you are looking to get shredded the SD is not a good choice as mentioned because you will need carbs to feed it. The good news, if you don't over do it on the carbs you can lean out nicely with SD. How much fat do you have to lose?
I personally wouldn't stack SD with anything else for this. It's that strong. You won't need to add. Plus if you add too many things and lean out too fast to or cut up, I would think you would gain the fat right back once off all those aids. SD is going to take the bulk of your glycogen and water and shuttle it into your muscles, To give you a full hard look for a while.
So if it's an all out ripped, diced cut you are after, it's not the right choice.
Thanks, that's what I was leaning towards as well. I'm not really concerned about physique to be honest, just care about not being catabolic while dropping the fat, have about 15 last lbs to lose.
Mdrol on a Cut is just a bad idea. You must take in Carbs wit Mdrol, tHe more tHe better. You stand a Very good CHanCe of going Hypo if you try to use it on a Cut. (sorry for tHe strange use of Caps, my keyboard is aCting up) But really, tHere are FAR better CHoiCes for a steroid wHile on a Cut.
Well Mdrol is very cheap for the potency IMO. I'll pulse it and up my carbs significantly on workout days, probably eating 2-300 calories under maintenance and then going steeper on off days. Sound good?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, that's what I was leaning towards as well. I'm not really concerned about physique to be honest, just care about not being catabolic while dropping the fat, have about 15 last lbs to lose.

Well Mdrol is very cheap for the potency IMO. I'll pulse it and up my carbs significantly on workout days, probably eating 2-300 calories under maintenance and then going steeper on off days. Sound good?
low dose test with combat the t3 catabolism

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established

Honestly no it doesn't sound good. Epi and its clones are cheap, and basing a cycle on being inexpensive is just a bad idea. You have much better choices out tere tat are only a few dollars more.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Honestly no it doesn't sound good. Epi and its clones are cheap, and basing a cycle on being inexpensive is just a bad idea. You have much better choices out tere tat are only a few dollars more.
He's right. You can pulse the sd but it's not going to keep u totally anabolic like some test will. I would run the sd at 10mg ED for 6 wks, as long as you keep it 10mg per day you should be fine running longer. You just need to keep catabolism at bay while on the T3. I'd try and find a good non meth to bridge into after the sd. The 11oxo is good but not strong enough to hold the t3 catabolism. L lmg would be good but it's mainly a bulker.

Sweekaters

Awards
He's right. You can pulse the sd but it's not going to keep u totally anabolic like some test will. I would run the sd at 10mg ED for 6 wks, as long as you keep it 10mg per day you should be fine running longer. You just need to keep catabolism at bay while on the T3. I'd try and find a good non meth to bridge into after the sd. The 11oxo is good but not strong enough to hold the t3 catabolism. L lmg would be good but it's mainly a bulker.
Lol, too many options! I have all of the gear for a full on bulk cycle, so I also have the option of doing low dose test with this cycle. I didn't really think it was a necessity, but it sounds like combating the catabolism of T3 is going to be a bit harder than I thought, I thought pretty much any low dose anabolic would be alright. 250mg test, 11-oxo, with 10mg SD the first 4 weeks wouldn't be overkill would it?

Edit: Or pulse the SD since I will have the test to keep me anabolic? My head is spinning right now lol. Maybe I should just stop stressing over the perfect cycle and run something!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dont do sd on a cut. i did it 3 weeks ago, ran 10/20/20/30 no pulse and 50g carbs/day and 400g protein/day, i was so mad i wasted a cycle for nothin. i did lose some fat and still gain muscle but i coulda def put another 7-8 lbs of muscle. only reason i did it cuz my winny got seized and i didnt wanna wait

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Just do the test if you have it. Ditch the entire idea of trying to cut using SD in the mix. Hell if you eat right you shouldn't NEED an anabolic anyway... but it certainly would help.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
wats up wit ppl using mdrol on cuts? whats the idea behind it i dnt get it??? a few days ago, in a similar thread i simply said "you cant use mdrol on a cut" and all this guys were like blah blah blah yes u can...its close to superdrol, and superdrol is a clone of masterone, and u can definetly cut on masterone. i was like WTF r u talking about, uve obviusly never taken mdrol cuz u would know ur knees shake and u wana die if u dnt eat 200+ g carbs.

UnrealMachine dose mdrol on cuts, but even he used like 150g carbs. which is still fukin insane if u ask me.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
SD is just a carb hungry ph but that doesn't mean u have to eat a ton of carbs while on it.

If u run the t3 u need to be on a good anabolic to prevent it from eating up too much muscle. T3 just burns tissue, it doesn't know the difference between muscle and fat.

Sweekaters

Awards
wats up wit ppl using mdrol on cuts? whats the idea behind it i dnt get it??? a few days ago, in a similar thread i simply said "you cant use mdrol on a cut" and all this guys were like blah blah blah yes u can...its close to superdrol, and superdrol is a clone of masterone, and u can definetly cut on masterone. i was like WTF r u talking about, uve obviusly never taken mdrol cuz u would know ur knees shake and u wana die if u dnt eat 200+ g carbs.

UnrealMachine dose mdrol on cuts, but even he used like 150g carbs. which is still fukin insane if u ask me.
I think it's really up to the individual really. I have a friend who is cutting on mdrol and doing a diet that is damn near keto. He drinks a frozen fruit shake daily and the rest of his diet is basically meat, and he got extremely cut on it.