10MG Superdrol Cycle

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw the post with the 5mg cycle.. But my pills are in 10MG and was thinking about doing 10/10/10/10 with some nolva as my serm.. Just wondering if its a good idea to do for my second cycle, to bulk and lean out..

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
just do a 3 weeker at 10/20/20. the 4th week usually isnt needed and there isnt a difference in gains.

A

airdough

Awards
I did a 3 week low dose, 5mg for about 8 days, then 10mg for the remainder. Pretty disappointing. Next time just gonna go all out, maybe 10/20/20 as the previous poster recommended.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of low dose SD for muscle sparing during a cut, but I don't know about actual gains on a low dose cycle like that...

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I gained muscle and was looking much fuller for the last weeks of my 6 weeks AndroHard and AndroLean cycle when I threw in 10mg SD a day. My diet also went from a cut to more of a recomp due to some ****ty unforeseen events in my life lol.

I'd say stacking with something else, go ahead and throw in 10mg and you'll probably notice a boost. Using 10mg alone....ehh i'd just bump it up to 20-30 and do a real cycle.