Stanodrol???

Alphabitzzz

Awards
I'm about to run a sd/pplex bridge, and am thinking about adding 750mg of stanodrol all the way through.

Would this be a good idea? Would this help combat some sides? Would something else like 4ad be a better option? Just looking for some input on this..

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
could be useful. i dont see it being used alot for this reason but i dont see why not if it converts to dht. assuming your not prone to androgenic sides (shedding ect...) that is. i dont think you need to run it at 750mg though, i would go lower. dermacrine or the derma type product ruthless supps is supposed to be releasing soon would probably also be good choices

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
750 is a good dose. otherwise its not effective, but i dont think your going to get what you want out of it.

bboyflash

Awards
Pulsing it would work the same as taking it ed imo...

Alphabitzzz

Awards
could be useful. i dont see it being used alot for this reason but i dont see why not if it converts to dht. assuming your not prone to androgenic sides (shedding ect...) that is. i dont think you need to run it at 750mg though, i would go lower. dermacrine or the derma type product ruthless supps is supposed to be releasing soon would probably also be good choices
Well what do you see it being used for? Just curious because over on phf some guys said it will be very useful to combat some lethargy in the gym and keep libido up, not to mention give a 'little' strength and hardness and vascularity.

Oh and I am very prone to mpb. I really don't care though, my hairline already sucks ass anyways.. ):

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Well what do you see it being used for? Just curious because over on phf some guys said it will be very useful to combat some lethargy in the gym and keep libido up, not to mention give a 'little' strength and hardness and vascularity.

Oh and I am very prone to mpb. I really don't care though, my hairline already sucks ass anyways.. ):
I think it would be very nice at 750mg and would be a nice addition to your cycle, doing all the things listed above.

Alphabitzzz

Awards
Would it be a good idea to avoid saw palmetto since it converts to dht, or should I take my cycle assist as planned?

Also, it would be helpful if anyone could chime in and explain this ph a little more to me...

Also, why would a dht ph be a better idea during this cycle than a test ph?