Test-E/ DBol cycle advice.

BlakeMitchell

Awards
I'm planning a 12-16 week cycle of test-e 250 and dbol 5mg, followed by exemestane/ tormefine PCT. This will be my first cycle of this kind, though I've run PH/ pro-test cycles in the past. My plan is test-e 250mg/wk weeks 1-4, 500mg/wk weeks 5-12, maybe 16. is 16 weeks too long? I've heard anything less than 12 with test-e is a waste, but I've got 12,500mg total, which could realistically run 27 weeks with at that dosing schedual, assuming 500mg/wk till out. My question comes to when to add the dbol, and how much. most of the people I've asked say to start in week 6-8 with 500mg/wk. Another question I've got is when to start the AI. I've gotten conflicting answers on this, some say start low maintainance doses at week 8 or 12, and start the SERM when finished with the test, while others say don't start either until finished with both. any advice on these matters would be greatly appreciated, as well as suggestions/ modifications to dosing schedual. Thanks.

WerdUp

Awards
Jeez. Idk where youve been reading but I think you still have some research to be done.

anywho. It is your first cycle so you need to keep it simple. 16 weeks is WAY too long for a first cycle imho especially since you have zero idea how your body will react.

My suggestions:

Test E 500mg week 1-10 (mon thurs injections) No need to do 250 from weeks 1-4, start with 500 from week one.

AI can be included at a low dose to keep bloat and estrogen at bay. Id suggest aromasin (exemestane) @ 12.5mg ED starting week 2 until pct (2-12).

The serm should be started 2 weeks after your LAST injection of test e. This give the ester time to clear your system. Nolva 40/40/20/20/10

The dianabol should be ran week 1-4 as a kickstart. Running a methylated oral longer than that is ill advised.

BlakeMitchell

Awards
Thanks a lot, your insight is greatly appreciated. Most of the advice/ suggestions I've gathered were from friends and fellow gym members, that's why I decided to turn to the experience of the AM crew. How do you feel about the dosage of 500mg/wk on the dbol? I've got 600mg of exemestane (aromisin), so I'll need a little more. for the serm I've got tormefine, a cousin to clomiphine (clomid) that's supposed to metabolize slower and stay active longer. Would you suggest dropping it for Nolva? Once again, I thank you for your input and greatly appreciate the advice.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
1-12 500mg test
1-4/5/6 50mg dbol ED

14-18 nolva 40/40/20/20
14-17 clomid 150/50/50

WerdUp

Awards
1-12 500mg test
1-4/5/6 50mg dbol ED

14-18 nolva 40/40/20/20
14-17 clomid 150/50/50
This. Remember thats 250mg test e 2x week on mon and thrus. You also may not want to run the oral for more than 4 weeks either. Grab some sort of liver support imo. I personally only run nolva at 20/20/20/20 when in combination with the clomid 100/50/50/50

BlakeMitchell

Awards
After your much appreciated advice, my revised plan is as follows:

50mg/day DBol for 25 days, i know it's an odd number but it'll split up evenly across two cycles with what I've got.

500mg/wk Test-E for 10 weeks.

10mg/day exemestane (aromasin) starting week 3 until PCT.

13-16 toremifene citrate (clomid cousin) 100/50/50/50
tamoxifen (nolva) 20/20/20/20

As far as liver support goes, I'm running Anabolic Innovations cycle support starting 2 weeks pre-cycle, followed by post-cycle support through PCT.

Thanks for your help and let me know your thoughts! Any more insight would be great, and I'll let you know how it goes.

WerdUp

Awards
Looking good. You may want to consider adding the aromasin earlier. Even from end of week one if you desire due to the bloat you will almost immediately get from the dbol. Even if not, the test e should really start to show up around week 2 as well as the excess water retention from that. This is something you should just play by ear. Note that killing too much estrogen may also give you unwanted sides. That being said, I would start out with a low dose (10mg ed) as soon as you start to see water retention.

jonnyd

Awards
Bump to see how the cycle is going. I'm planning the exact same cycle along with aromasin/nolva. You mentioned this was your first run with test/dbol, I'm surprised you jumped in with 50mg dbol/day... seems a little high. Was 12.5mg aromasin enough the whole way through? I was thinking of maybe doubling the dose while the dbol is going.