Questions SD/Epi

jlm25

Awards
So I'm gearing up for my 6 week sd bridged into epi cycle. My main concern is cortisol coming off cycle/pct. Last cycle the cortisol gave me small spare tire that is driving me insane. I used lean xtreme cortisol controller, but I'm not quite sure that really helped. I have heard that something like 6oxo would help with that during pct, but the source of info is meh.

I also have a question regarding nutrition. Since SD is a carb monster, I'm going to be in-taking a lot more carbs then usual. However, once I'm off how much should they be reduced by?

steppinRazor

Awards
good questions..im on an SD/epi bridge as well.. week one of the sdrol.
in for info

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I think I can help. What are you trying to accomplish? Strength, cutting, mass? Im currently taking a superdrol and H-drol combo. Your not gonna have a huge cortisol rebound if you can do the PCT correctly. What are your dosages and length of cycle? What do you have for your PCT already? I can give ya some more feedback with that

jlm25

Awards
I'm wanting to pack on the mass and strength. I'm currently 210 @ 13%. cycle will be
Beast
30/30/30
Epi
0/0/45/45/45/45
For PCT :
Liquid tamox:60 for the first 2 days then 40/40/20/20.
I was thinking of adding Post cycle/unleashed combo but it always seems to be out of stock. I used HCgenerate in my last cycle and didn't notice a single thing.Vit C @ 3000mg split into 3 doses throughout the day. I've been looking into Forged/SNS DAA but I'm still up in the air =/

edit: the basic pre-work out/creatine/etc etc with pct