tri methyl

BladeNP

Awards
i am about to start my second cycle of trimethyl i gained alot of strength and about ten pounds on it last time in 4 weeks. can this sup be taking for any longer duration?

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Nothing about that product seems like a good idea. 30mg super-epi-OrastanE... Has health problems written all over it. By a company called EPG. Sounds like the fly by night companies that releases random designers in crazy blends then vanishes when people get health issues. I wouldn't even recommend taking the product personally.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the fly by night companies that releases random designers in crazy blends then vanishes when people get health issues. I wouldn't even recommend taking the product personally.
This.

Also, the one I found contained 15 mg each of Super, LMG (which isn't even a methylated PH haha) and Epi. Still, stupid blending... Too much super, not enough LMG, and the low end of the right dosing for Epi. Overall, a good way to mess yourself up.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
i am about to start my second cycle of trimethyl i gained alot of strength and about ten pounds on it last time in 4 weeks. can this sup be taking for any longer duration?
what PCT protocol did u use for your last cycle just curious ?

BladeNP

Awards
I took revolution pct by redefined nutrition. kept all of my gains maybe lost a pound or two but my strength kept going up on my pct but not as rapidly. what do you guys suggest doing instead?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I took revolution pct by redefined nutrition. kept all of my gains maybe lost a pound or two but my strength kept going up on my pct but not as rapidly. what do you guys suggest doing instead?
Id suggest start some research on a S.e.r.m And what it does. I'd never reccommend ever using such a terrible pct for such a strong product. Also I'd never reccommend using that product, You may not listen but its on you, We all warned you. You can just as good gains from superdrol or max lmg solo then mixing in all those other worthless useless dosed ph's, the doses are so low all they are going to do is just contribute to the sides from superdrol.

joedf

Awards
I have a friend who used tri-methyl extreme. He said his strength went through the roof.
He loved the gains...course he wasn't to thrilled with the "cyst" that formed under his nipple and would leak when he applied heat to it.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
cyst = gyno

I know someone that ran one of these stacks. Looks like crap a few months afterwards.

joedf

Awards
cyst = gyno

I know someone that ran one of these stacks. Looks like crap a few months afterwards.
Yep, he is actually a little touchy about it. I tried to get him to get a serm. :frustrateSent him a link and everything.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would rec hoping OFF using orals and use the healthyer alternative which im sure you know what that is.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
BTW - its TestE/cyp/prop/sus and other injactables , MOST are not liver toxic nore as harsh on blood (ldl/hdl)

BladeNP

Awards
thanks guys can you recommend a good cycle and post cycle for me? and i would like to take injectables but the risk seems high not knowing a quality source.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys can you recommend a good cycle and post cycle for me? and i would like to take injectables but the risk seems high not knowing a quality source.
cycle for AA's Test E 500mg each week for 10 weeks. Pct nolva/clomid. And a natty test booster, also keep an AI on hand during cycle and during pct, Possibly a suicide AI like exemestane.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 9
Alchemist11 Anabolics 117
Anabolics 32
Mitch_310 Anabolics 8