Cycle for getting cut?

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
So what's out there now that I can take to get cut and ripped? Winny V was popular when I did a few cycles 10-11 years ago but I'm sure things have changed now.

lorden24

Awards
So what's out there now that I can take to get cut and ripped? Winny V was popular when I did a few cycles 10-11 years ago but I'm sure things have changed now.
I'm not sure about AAS, but I know 11oxo and Cynostane are good PH's for cutting, if you can find them out there.Also you could look into clenbuterol, and the ECA stack, go on a cut and cycle those two for two weeks on/off (not together, apart!)

Sweekaters

Awards
T3 and anavar if you can afford it. 11-oxo is also good.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
winny v was a ph correct?

try hdrol, or epi...or if you have ran a few cycles b4 a hdrol/epi would be sick but stressful on your liver.

a non ph way would be some clen...or clen/winny. but i would run test along side that

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Both are AAS so don't post sources here. Both are orals and should be ran alongside tes

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

Husker89

Banned
Awards
My summer cut is dragon which is an altered cyanostane compound its for cutting and lean mass and i run a test base as well. I also run arimidex eod to stay lean and some clen too. Works wonders man.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Sorry guys, did not know that T3 and anavar were AAS.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Both are AAS so don't post sources here. Both are orals and should be ran alongside tes
What's the reason that it should be run alongside with test? And what versions of test are out there now?

kom01

kom01

Awards
The reason why is because anavar is very mild and you aren't expected to gain much without using test. Also, T3 must be run with something that is anabolic or else it will have the potential to eat your muscle. Read UNREALS thread about a recomping, it is really informative and it will answer most of your questions if you want to use pro hormones.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Helladrol & Katanadrol & T3.... I'd be a little cautious tho with the t3 on that stack as it could rob you of some strength/muscle.

But either way the hella & katana is a sick recomp/cut stack.

You can check them products out at Mrsupps.com

There will be a killer sale coming up so wait to order if you do and always remember to use this coupon to save 10% - Needto10

They also offer free shipping. Don't let the prices fool you either. Katana looks expensive but if you compare it to how many bottles of fura from other companies you have to buy to equal 1 bottle of katana. Ya. PM me bro if you need any help my friend.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cynostane was the worst PH I have ever run. I have a full log of it on bb (when they still allowed ph talk).

Epistane is effective but I noticed more sides on that then most other compounds that I tried.

H-drol has been around for a long time and has proven its effectiveness or you can go with Furuza-A or P-Stanz.

Sweekaters

Awards
does anyone know if you can still find 11-oxo, not asking for a source but, is it even out there? I cant find it if it is.
I bought some bulk powder literally less than a week ago. I don't know if you can find pills out there. Powder is easier anyway.

kom01

kom01

Awards
does anyone know if you can still find 11-oxo, not asking for a source but, is it even out there? I cant find it if it is.
Yes you can, it is still available in capsule form and powder form. However, since the dosage you want to be taking is between 600-900mg, it is more cost effective to purchase the powder and cap it yourself. If you take the recommended dosages by the manufacturer 100-300mg, it acts more as a cortisol blocker.

I am also considering this product, but can't justify spending over $100 (for one cycle dosed at 900mg) for something that won't give the results that I want.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Cynostane was the worst PH I have ever run. I have a full log of it on bb (when they still allowed ph talk).

Epistane is effective but I noticed more sides on that then most other compounds that I tried.

H-drol has been around for a long time and has proven its effectiveness or you can go with Furuza-A or P-Stanz.
ya cyanostane does suck, i said i ran altered cyanostane instead of 17b-hydroxy mine is 17a-acetoxy, makes all the difference. Dont say cyanostane sucks when i said i ran something different than that. Retardo

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Yes you can, it is still available in capsule form and powder form. However, since the dosage you want to be taking is between 600-900mg, it is more cost effective to purchase the powder and cap it yourself. If you take the recommended dosages by the manufacturer 100-300mg, it acts more as a cortisol blocker.

I am also considering this product, but can't justify spending over $100 (for one cycle dosed at 900mg) for something that won't give the results that I want.
good post

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Helladrol & Katanadrol & T3.... I'd be a little cautious tho with the t3 on that stack as it could rob you of some strength/muscle.

But either way the hella & katana is a sick recomp/cut stack.

You can check them products out at Mrsupps.com

There will be a killer sale coming up so wait to order if you do and always remember to use this coupon to save 10% - Needto10

They also offer free shipping. Don't let the prices fool you either. Katana looks expensive but if you compare it to how many bottles of fura from other companies you have to buy to equal 1 bottle of katana. Ya. PM me bro if you need any help my friend.
This sounds like a good plan to me...;)

Husker89

Banned
Awards

Dont try to privately message me and knock me dude. If you disput what i said that argue your point so we all get better, thats some bitch **** bro, u know it. I said i ran a different but similar compound to cyanostane. Then you said cyanostane sucks. How does that help anyone if WE WERENT TALKING ABOUT CYANOSTANE ANYWAY!!! Thats like me saying i ran test and dbol for a bulk and it was close, and you saying ya but boldenone sucks. You get what im saying king?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont try to privately message me and knock me dude. If you disput what i said that argue your point so we all get better, thats some bitch **** bro, u know it. I said i ran a different but similar compound to cyanostane. Then you said cyanostane sucks. How does that help anyone if WE WERENT TALKING ABOUT CYANOSTANE ANYWAY!!! Thats like me saying i ran test and dbol for a bulk and it was close, and you saying ya but boldenone sucks. You get what im saying king?
wow, strong stalker lol! I never PM'd you bud and have no reason to. Let me know where I ever quoted or even referenced you? Yep didn't happen. I was merely sharing MY insight with the OP-----> who is not you. Thanks though!

Husker89

Banned
Awards
wow, strong stalker lol! I never PM'd you bud and have no reason to. Let me know where I ever quoted or even referenced you? Yep didn't happen. I was merely sharing MY insight with the OP-----> who is not you. Thanks though!
I just dont appreciate you trying to give me -55 rep points, like common dude. You can say whatever i least i am upfront and dont say gay **** in a pm saying "lol cute comment" or whatever your stupid ass said.
I respect your points and your seniority but that makes me mad you try to drop my rep points.