IBE Protomax?

1. IBE Protomax?

Was looking at IBE protomax but never heard of it. Anyone ran it with good results?

2. apparently its similar to halodrol but with a saturated ring making it less liver toxic. Never ran it so I cant say from experience
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

3. i gained 8lbs. if i remember correctly and had the crazy frequent woodies. been meaning to get a few more bottles for a later run. but you definitely need 2 bottles or more for a decent go at it.

definitely get you some whosyamomma, 2 bottles the minimum. you wont regret it. and i'm no ibe rep.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by whosurmama View Post
    Was looking at IBE protomax but never heard of it. Anyone ran it with good results?
    if its as effective as the i force version then the results should be great though your need a few bottles and a high dosing to reap mass gain results but sides are very low and less liver toxic so I think its a solid product

5. Please, get like 3 bottles of it (it's CHEAP), run it, and log it here... I am sooo curious but have seen very few good logs since I started researching it about 6 months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do

6. Heard it was very hit and miss... reason why I traded two of my Protodrol bottles for Pheravol-v and Activate Xtreme V1.

From what I've read, needs to be run atleast 100mg, meaning 3 bottles for 6 weeks run.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    I'm a very intelligent person who likes strong compounds... reason why I traded two of my Protodrol bottles for Pheravol-v and Activate Xtreme V1.
    Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do

8. Quote Originally Posted by DYEGYE View Post
    Fixed.
    lol, almost. "I'm a very intelligent person who likes strong compounds becuase I can sell them on for more."

9. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Heard it was very hit and miss... reason why I traded two of my Protodrol bottles for Pheravol-v and Activate Xtreme V1.

From what I've read, needs to be run atleast 100mg, meaning 3 bottles for 6 weeks run.
    good call

Similar Forum Threads

1. IBE-PROTOMAX
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 276
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 01:56 PM
  2. Protomax Run
    By PhREAK in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 09:43 AM
  3. PCT for Protomax
    By PhREAK in forum Post Cycle Therapy