Boladrol/trenazone summer cycle

GMaN1911

Awards
I'm going to run this cycle in about a month.

Support supps: udca, fish oil, cycle assist, hawthrone berry, torem, trib.

Tren ( pumps not mg.): 8/8/11/11/11/11

Boladrol: 6/8/8/8

I have done a lot of cycles before, and I have run all the greats, superdrol, halodrol, phera, tren-x, d-zine, so I'm no noob. Just looking for feedback

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have done a lot of cycles before, and I have run all the greats, superdrol, halodrol, phera, tren-x, d-zine, so I'm no noob. Just looking for feedback
You feel thay you need 11 pumps of the Trenazone?? Seems like people are getting great results off of 8 pumps.

GMaN1911

Awards
You feel thay you need 11 pumps of the Trenazone?? Seems like people are getting great results off of 8 pumps.
Iv read a lot of people saying they would have rather run it higher.....wouldn't it only be 10-15mg more anyways?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iv read a lot of people saying they would have rather run it higher.....wouldn't it only be 10-15mg more anyways?
True, but the bottle will be empty that much quicker.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to stack it with some P-Mag for 4 weeks and then bridge into Andromass so the cycle can last awhile.

GMaN1911

Awards
No but i just received mine in the mail today.
My tracking info says all my stuff was delivered but it's not here haha....that sounds like a good cycle iv done a lot of bridge cycles and they have always turned out good

Husker89

Banned
Awards

i have done a lot of methylated oral steroids like the ones you listed but i would highly recommend doing a 4-6 oral run and run test c or e throughout the cycle for 12 weeks. Maybe run boladrol 6/8/8/8 and run the test 500/500/500/500/650/650/650/650/650/650/650/650 i might go higher but if you have never done it 5-6 hundo is gold. AND you dont lose your sex drive, best decision i ever made along these lines.

GMaN1911

Awards
i have done a lot of methylated oral steroids like the ones you listed but i would highly recommend doing a 4-6 oral run and run test c or e throughout the cycle for 12 weeks. Maybe run boladrol 6/8/8/8 and run the test 500/500/500/500/650/650/650/650/650/650/650/650 i might go higher but if you have never done it 5-6 hundo is gold. AND you dont lose your sex drive, best decision i ever made along these lines.
I feel the exact same way but gear has been the hardest thing to find for me iv been looking for 2 years and still nothing, trust me I'm way done with running prohormones/DS but that's all I can get ahold of.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I feel the exact same way but gear has been the hardest thing to find for me iv been looking for 2 years and still nothing, trust me I'm way done with running prohormones/DS but that's all I can get ahold of.
ya that sucks man, mine came up out of the blue and is pharma grade **** and is super bomb!!! Maybe run some andromass or something with a more pronounced androgenic component and u will b better off.

GMaN1911

Awards
ya that sucks man, mine came up out of the blue and is pharma grade **** and is super bomb!!! Maybe run some andromass or something with a more pronounced androgenic component and u will b better off.
What's your reasoning behind running something more androgenic?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
What's your reasoning behind running something more androgenic?
My point is that if your stacking like you are most compounds have a strong anabolic component(tissue building) but a very weak or weak androgenic component(male sex characteristics) This leads to lack of sex drive. Thats why i always run test with anything because of the sex drive benefit plus the strength and well being i get from it. Not aware of any oral legal steroids that have a strong androgenic component but il keep u posted.

GMaN1911

Awards
My point is that if your stacking like you are most compounds have a strong anabolic component(tissue building) but a very weak or weak androgenic component(male sex characteristics) This leads to lack of sex drive. Thats why i always run test with anything because of the sex drive benefit plus the strength and well being i get from it. Not aware of any oral legal steroids that have a strong androgenic component but il keep u posted.
Boladrol is 3x as androgenic as methyltestosterone

GMaN1911

Awards
What am I missing here? Test seems to be the only thing that increases sex drive but what is the mechanism in the body that does this?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Boladrol is 3x as androgenic as methyltestosterone
i believe that the more androgenic it is the more it increases male characteristics, one being sex drive. I dont believe boladrol even works from the logs ive read but if that is true i guess it would work. This is an area where i dont know real science just bro science get an expert.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
What am I missing here? Test seems to be the only thing that increases sex drive but what is the mechanism in the body that does this?
This would be a good thread to start, i believe dont quote me on this but i believe that anything with a high androgenic component or if it goes through 5alpha-reductase and that chemical is androgenic aka testosterone which converts to dihydrotestosterone which is more androgenic than normal test will raise sex drive. I also believe that nandrolone binds with great affinity to androgen receptors but its conversion is to dihydronandrolone which has a very weak androgenic effect which is why you lose sex drive even though nandrolone is androgenic. THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER FACTORS THAT I AM MISSING OR DONT KNOW ABOUT JUST GIVING YOU THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, I WOULD ADVISE STARTING A THREAD.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Whether something is androgenic or anabolic it doesn't have anything to do with your sex drive. Those numbers that you see next to the compounds (i.e anabolic vs androgenic) were obtained from a study that was done on rats in which they derived those numbers by comparing the substance used to methyl test.

Nevertheless, whether a substance is highly anabolic or androgenic, the deciding factor on how your sex drive is affected is how bad the substance shuts you down. However, I agree with Husker89, I have read many posts where people proclaim that stacking test will increase your sex drive. I personally believe this is done because all substances will shut you down your natural production of testosterone, however by adding an exogenous source of testosterone will lead to its benefits such as a good sex drive.

In terms of your stack, I would run the trenazone to the equivalent to 90mg. I would also add some p-5-p, l-dopa and/or vitex to prevent increases in prolactin. If you want be safe and decrease prolactin, I would add some caber in. I can't comment on the BOLD, because I don't know much about it yet apart than the fact it is a mild pro-hormone (when compared to the rest).

tpopper

Awards
Bola/ Trenazone is in my opinion an excellent 6 week cycle. I don't have any blood work to show. But from my experience when I ran it before this is what I can tell you: strength went up, endurance through the roof, pumps were insane and I gained bout 8lbs. I did 6mg Bola, 90-95mg Trenazone measured with an oral syringe.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Bola/ Trenazone is in my opinion an excellent 6 week cycle. I don't have any blood work to show. But from my experience when I ran it before this is what I can tell you: strength went up, endurance through the roof, pumps were insane and I gained bout 8lbs. I did 6mg Bola, 90-95mg Trenazone measured with an oral syringe.
sounds good..

how was your libido and cardio?

tpopper

Awards
Libido was ok. If u throw some 4 dhea you'll b good to go! Cardio I can't really comment on. Not a big fan of cardio though I know I should. By the way, this cycle to me was more fun than 400mg of test e and 50 mg anavar. Just my opinion though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 1