Test-E and Deca Injections

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Hi I'm going to be starting a cycle soon and I was planning on running 500mg/week of Test-E for 12 weeks and 400mg/week of Deca for 10 weeks.

I plan on pinning twice a week (Monday and Thursday) but this is the first time I'm going to be using two injectable steroids in a cycle.

Do yall normally inject the Test and Deca together in the same vial, mixing it together and pinning or do you pin the Test-E, get a new vial, then pin the Deca somewhere else?

If there's any confusion to what I'm asking please let me know!

Thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its fine to pull the oils together into the same syringe and shoot the 1cc test + 1cc deca simultaneously.

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Hi I'm going to be starting a cycle soon and I was planning on running 500mg/week of Test-E for 12 weeks and 400mg/week of Deca for 10 weeks.

I plan on pinning twice a week (Monday and Thursday) but this is the first time I'm going to be using two injectable steroids in a cycle.

Do yall normally inject the Test and Deca together in the same vial, mixing it together and pinning or do you pin the Test-E, get a new vial, then pin the Deca somewhere else?

If there's any confusion to what I'm asking please let me know!

Thanks
ok here what you do. Im assuming 1cc of each per injection.

so jab your syringe into one of the vial and push 1cc of air into it.

draw up 1cc of the test or decca.

pull back and draw another 1 cc of air into the syringe so it contains 1cc air /1 cc oil

jab the other vial and push the 1cc of air in

draw to the 2cc mark

:)

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
You guys rock. Sorry for a newbie question but 250mg of Test-E would be 1cc right? How much cc would 200mg of Deca be?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
You guys rock. Sorry for a newbie question but 250mg of Test-E would be 1cc right? How much cc would 200mg of Deca be?
.... read how many mg per ml are in each of your vials and sum up the math its quite simple

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
.... read how many mg per ml are in each of your vials and sum up the math its quite simple
Test-E is 250mg/ml in a 2ml vial so 1cc

Deca is 100mg/ml in a 5ml vial so 2cc

Am I doing it right?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Not that its written in stone, but I've read alot about wanting 2x the test compared to deca to help combat the sides.....

So you may wanna lower the Deca to 300 and up the test to 600 if necassary....try like you have it first tho and see how it goes.......

I did test mon and fri, and deca on weds, but whateves!

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Not that its written in stone, but I've read alot about wanting 2x the test compared to deca to help combat the sides.....

So you may wanna lower the Deca to 300 and up the test to 600 if necassary....try like you have it first tho and see how it goes.......

I did test mon and fri, and deca on weds, but whateves!
Already ordered. No turning back now but thanks for your concern.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Your dosage is ok for a first cycle of decca 300-400mg is an effective dosage and you should see great results

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Your dosage is ok for a first cycle of decca 300-400mg is an effective dosage and you should see great results
I'll be posting a very thorough cycle thread on here sometime next week or two.

Reactions: T50
chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test-E is 250mg/ml in a 2ml vial so 1cc

Deca is 100mg/ml in a 5ml vial so 2cc

Am I doing it right?
Try not to pin that much volume into smaller muscles just FYI. Keep to glutes and quads.

Reactions: T50
Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Try not to pin that much volume into smaller muscles just FYI. Keep to glutes and quads.
Thanks. Never pinned glutes, only quads and delts but I'll try.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Never pinned glutes, only quads and delts but I'll try.
try an stay away fromthe delts, thats a pretty small area to absorb that much juice. I'd go for quads and switch

G

GPRO

Awards
Starters will suffice on 3mgs/kilo bodyweight, so at 180 pounds (+-80kgs) you should have enough on 200-250mg's deca.

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
try an stay away fromthe delts, thats a pretty small area to absorb that much juice. I'd go for quads and switch
Alright

Starters will suffice on 3mgs/kilo bodyweight, so at 180 pounds (+-80kgs) you should have enough on 200-250mg's deca.
Woohoo.

G

GPRO

Awards
Is that sarcasm? Cause im only trying to help you..
Looking at your avvy and the question you asked i'd say you're novice but correct me if im wrong mate!

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Is that sarcasm? Cause im only trying to help you..
Looking at your avvy and the question you asked i'd say you're novice but correct me if im wrong mate!
cyber fight

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Lol no sarcasm dude. When I posted that I started saying it outloud just how I typed it and it did seem kind of weak but I didn't think anyone would pick up on it lmao. I just thought I was over-analyzing.

I really do appreciate any and all advice.

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Just letting you brahs know, I followed the directions for my first pin and it went great. Took like 30 sec to inject 1cc of test-e and 2cc of deca! Thanks again guys.