new lean bulk cycle help please

mshams

Awards
test p: 300 mg per week for 6 weeks

Anavar: 60 mg/ ed for 6 weeks

EQ: 600 mg/week for 16 weeks

Any suggestions? i got my pct all planned out. just want some advice on how i should plan out the cycle and dosages and for how long.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
lol thats a lot of eq.

i guess if that all you have you can do:

1-3 eq 800mg, 3-14 600mg/week
3-9 test prop 300mg/week
9-15 anavar 60mg/ed

pct
start week 17
nolva 40-40-20-20
clomid 150-50-50-50
natural test booster is always good to have.

can u atleast switch the test prop for enanthate and run 250mg/week for entire time during eq?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
- The cycle plan doesn't make much sense - i wouldn't recommend it.
- Anavar is complete unecessary for your goals - only messed up lipid profile for nothing.
- What is your PCT like ?

My suggestion:

Weeks 1-12/14 --> Test. E 400-600mg/week
Weeks 1-12/14 --> Equipoise 600-800mg/week
Weeks 1-6/7/8 --> T-bol 20-50mg ED
Weeks 1-14/16 --> Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5-25mg ED

Tips/Advice:
- Other orals i would suggest is D-bol, Epistane, SD.
- Some liver/lipid protection is advised.
- PCT should start 2 weeks after last injection - Nolva & Clomid combination.
- Don't afraid the high dosing of Boldenone - it is one of the mildest anabolics.

mshams

Awards
the reason for the test p and not e is because i want to minimize as much water retention as possible. I really dont like bloat and the goal of this cycle is to be hard vascular and shredded with adding maybe 10 pounds of muscle.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
the reason for the test p and not e is because i want to minimize as much water retention as possible. I really dont like bloat and the goal of this cycle is to be hard vascular and shredded with adding maybe 10 pounds of muscle.
It depends mostly on diet (clean & not excessive caloric intake) & cardio.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
600mg of EQ will still throw water on you, I would run something like aromasyn during your cycle and try to get your test in there a little longer than 6 wks. Also, anavar isnt necessary with this cycle, your wasting your $ on it

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
OP i dont know wher ur getting this idea from about eq/anavar + some test. buttttttt imma just leave my experience here:
got a friend, 6' 240ish around 10%, ALWAYS visible 6pack + cuts and veins and spider webs....enought **** sucking........he stays on eq + anavar most of the year. takes upto 800mg eq, throws in anavar 2-3 times a year, uses winstrol 1-2 mini cycles. he runs low test entire time. my point is...he looks great, and probably isn't doing as much damage compared to some other users.
now back to the OP, do whatever you want.

ps. i hope this dosent turn out to be another "omgsz y use EQ bra?? HRBC will b sooo super high like u die if ur near macdonalds on a hot day" type of a thread. the blood thinckening can be prevented by donating blood 2-3x year. its FREE to donate.

mshams

Awards
thats exactly my goal so i think this cycle will do well for me. im lookin for a lean bulk with the least amount of water retention i hate the face bloat i get with even 500-600 mg of test e. hopefully with this cycle there wont be any of that. ill be running armidex throughout as well. i could be running tren a but that **** is way to harsh. sucks comin of that, had the worst experience