need help please

superdude81

Awards
I'm new here,but been around weight lifting since i was 13. I'm 30 years old now and im looking to put on some more lean muscle while on deployment. My stats are 5'9 200lbs,bench 330,squat 405 and deadlift around 405(more of a guess)with 14% bodyfat.I've spent a ton of time researching but still cant make up my mind on what to use to reach my goal of 220 by the time i get home.I'm looking into ph's but they have changed alot since i've used them.Thanks for the help and this site rocks lots of good info on here.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Lets start with getting some background history of past cycles~

What compounds have you run in the past?

What doses did you run them at?

What results did you get from them?

superdude81

Awards
It's been a couple years lol. The last time i did a ph cycle there was not a ban on ph's. I followed the directions on the label.I'm deployed to japan right now and i'm trying to get some ideals on a good stack so i can have it at the house when i get home on leave.It takes for ever to get things shipped through a fpo.I would like to put on some good lean muscle and be able to keep most of it. My diet is pretty clean an my strength is going up steady,benched 335 for 5 reps on my 3rd set then 115lb dumbbell for 11 reps on my 3rd set. Thanks for the help

superdude81

Awards
Could i stack h-drol with epi or would h-drol and m-lmg be better? HOw long could i run one of these stacks?with what kind of pct?

superdude81

Awards
Sorry bro! I've only done one ph cycle and it was 19-Norandrostenedione or something along those lines.I followed the label.I have done sustanon 250,dbol,anadrol,test cypionate. All of this was about 10 years ago,with trenbolone enanthate(fina) 4 years ago.I'm in the navy now so it's hard to keep that kind of stuff laying around.Plus the old lady don't like that kind of stuff lol.I honestly can not remember the dosage or cc's i took.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
superdrol-epi bridge is a possibility
Don't run halo & epi at the same time, and bridging them isn't worth it.
Solid halo & Max-LMG run would be nice for weight and the gains would be easier to keep. But then you have progestin sides as a possibility from LMG. You'd need P-5-P & L-Dopa to prevent it. Honestly I wouldn't get hopes up for 20lbs of keepable gains on designer steroids. It's simply too short of a time for your body to build it, most of the weight is glycogen and water. But my money is on the super-epi bridge. You could even throw Max-LMG into that as well

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
superdrol-epi bridge is a possibility
Don't run halo & epi at the same time, and bridging them isn't worth it.
Solid halo & Max-LMG run would be nice for weight and the gains would be easier to keep. But then you have progestin sides as a possibility from LMG. You'd need P-5-P & L-Dopa to prevent it. Honestly I wouldn't get hopes up for 20lbs of keepable gains on designer steroids. It's simply too short of a time for your body to build it, most of the weight is glycogen and water. But my money is on the super-epi bridge. You could even throw Max-LMG into that as well
Super+Epi+LMG+4AD= :love:
Super+Epi+LMG= :rocketwhore:
(I recommend 4AD for a test base, otherwise the shutdown will lead to misery)

superdude81

Awards
Thanks for all the help guys! I'm thinking i'm going to try some p-mag for the first one, everything i've read about it sounds like a good product. Would i be able to do an over the counter pct with this or would something like clomid be better? Yea 20 pounds is crazy lol, i'll be happy to put on 8 or 9 and keep it.