what's new?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hello AM. I took some time off, now I'm still relatively busy but I want to make an effort to start posting more and devote more time into my lifting and supplementing in order to have some excellent progress this summer.

1) first order of business, what's new?
a) new PH's, or supplements related to PH use, that I should know about?
b) IBE's much-hyped tren PH, where is it?
c) how far off are the bans on PHs? I take it the FDA is functioning as effectively as usual and the availability of PHs online is not in danger?

2) second order of business, Private messages
I had promised to get to all my PM's, but I failed sorry, so I am clearing out the PM's and so if anyone has any questions, or had asked me something, please send me again.
From this point I will respond to my PM's!

3) my summer cycle
Once again, I want to run something recomp-ish. I have been lifting naturally and staying in pretty good shape but I do not want an outright bulk or cut, just want to lift weights, do lots of cardio, and shred up while improving strength some. I have stockpiled a ton of good PH's (Phera Plex, Superdrol, M1T) in order to do this.
My only question is what OTC supplements should I add to this? I was thinking stimulants. Possibly PCT products. Is there anything good on the market now?

thx bros ;)
try to be posting more
hopefully get a smartphone soon so I can post a lot

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK. First thing. Hey guy!!! Welcome back. Busy now, but can answer more later

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see you back, bud. I took time off myself; very much needed.

The industry is as it's always been. That's about all I can say. ;)

-John

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Read your guide to recomping about 12 times, that's a great read bro. Good to have you back

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok lets see

1)Um Taurus Nutrition, and Primordials Andro series
a. See above
b. IBE tren, not out yet!
c. Not sure on that one.

As to the rest good luck have fun, and glad your back

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenazone ;) add that to the mix if IBE doesn't come out

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back. C) for a good OTC product, I'd say MP shred matrix is a must try. Not an outright stim melt your face of burner, but an incredibly effective overall formula

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Hey man I've read several of your logs and your recomp write up...good stuff. As far as PH/DS goes here's a few I think are worth mentioning:

1. Primordial Performance Androseries products. (I've already run Androlean) pure innovation right here
2. Iron Mag Labs Super-DMZ RX, Cyanostane RX,and Metha-drol Extreme. Read logs on all of these and they seem to really deliver.
3. Trenazone. If you're into tren products.
4. Phantom Labs Phorce and Phreak. Newish products that I've heard good things about.
5. Super Mass. Yet another superdrol clone on the market :)

I hear LG Sciences is coming out with several new products. This is a quote from their thread that's announcing this.
"M1D Black - A more potent mass builder version of our M1D!

Form-X - Think formadrol with D-Aspartic Acid and a new SERM that is on par with Tamoxifen in effects.

Neurotest - A true MMv2 replacement for those that are begging for it."

Something to note on the natural front is APS Testalensis 100. I recently ran a bottle and found it to be the best herbal test booster I've ever used hands down. bulbine rocks!
I've also been hearing really great things about the new product from PES called Ana Beta...though it's not quite out yet. I guess it's a nutrient repartitioner/ natural anabolic. Looks like a great addition to any post cycle or even by itself. Think major pumps!

Also not sure if you've heard but apparently krill oil has taken the place of fish oil.

Lastly but not least is peptides. Not sure if you've ever gotten into peptides but I see more and more guys adding them to their PCT. A recent promising looking peptide is Ipamorelin. I'm not going to clutter my post with a bunch of info on it but you should do some research when you get a chance.

That's all I got for ya.....Welcome back!

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back unreal! I've been reading some of your stuff and I was kind of wondering where you ran off too haha!

Anyway, I think people have the new stuff covered. Only stuff out that's truly new is the Androseries from primordial and Trenazone from antaeus labs. Everything else is pretty much clones and stacks.

Last I heard on the PHF tren product the first batch of raws wasn't up to par and so it went back to the lab. I'm waiting to hear more about that, as well as Mentabolan or whatever that other product they were supposedly going to release was.

As far as summer cycles go, I know my buddy (going off your guide to superdrol) was thinking about an extended SD pulse pretty soon. Whatever the cycle is, hopefully you'll log it! Would love to read!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for all the WB's and all. I am looking forward to another summer with some epic lifting and getting jacked. Summer is my favorite time of year. A time to get lean, to go to the beach (or lake, whatever). Definitely the season of the juice. I needed some time off the forums but now it's a good time to start kicking into overdrive.

Welcome back unreal! I've been reading some of your stuff and I was kind of wondering where you ran off too haha!

Anyway, I think people have the new stuff covered. Only stuff out that's truly new is the Androseries from primordial and Trenazone from antaeus labs. Everything else is pretty much clones and stacks.

Last I heard on the PHF tren product the first batch of raws wasn't up to par and so it went back to the lab. I'm waiting to hear more about that, as well as Mentabolan or whatever that other product they were supposedly going to release was.

As far as summer cycles go, I know my buddy (going off your guide to superdrol) was thinking about an extended SD pulse pretty soon. Whatever the cycle is, hopefully you'll log it! Would love to read!
thanks for the updates on the new PH series, been hearing about the PP stuff, interested to see it. I remember trenazone but heard their site had been down or something, sounds better.

i don't know what the cycle is going to be yet. I haven't wanted to try any of the new PH's yet because my experience with Monsterdrol XT disappointed me, I pulsed up to like 50mg or so and thought I felt something in the first week then just noticed nothing the next two weeks. It just didn't even qualify as a cycle. So I wanted something tried and true this time. My cycle absolutely must involve superdrol. I really like the pulsing but I've decided to go strong on this cycle, it's really the last cycle I get for a while.

Hey man I've read several of your logs and your recomp write up...good stuff. As far as PH/DS goes here's a few I think are worth mentioning:

1. Primordial Performance Androseries products. (I've already run Androlean) pure innovation right here
2. Iron Mag Labs Super-DMZ RX, Cyanostane RX,and Metha-drol Extreme. Read logs on all of these and they seem to really deliver.
3. Trenazone. If you're into tren products.
4. Phantom Labs Phorce and Phreak. Newish products that I've heard good things about.
5. Super Mass. Yet another superdrol clone on the market :)

I hear LG Sciences is coming out with several new products. This is a quote from their thread that's announcing this.
"M1D Black - A more potent mass builder version of our M1D!

Form-X - Think formadrol with D-Aspartic Acid and a new SERM that is on par with Tamoxifen in effects.

Neurotest - A true MMv2 replacement for those that are begging for it."

Something to note on the natural front is APS Testalensis 100. I recently ran a bottle and found it to be the best herbal test booster I've ever used hands down. bulbine rocks!
I've also been hearing really great things about the new product from PES called Ana Beta...though it's not quite out yet. I guess it's a nutrient repartitioner/ natural anabolic. Looks like a great addition to any post cycle or even by itself. Think major pumps!

Also not sure if you've heard but apparently krill oil has taken the place of fish oil.

Lastly but not least is peptides. Not sure if you've ever gotten into peptides but I see more and more guys adding them to their PCT. A recent promising looking peptide is Ipamorelin. I'm not going to clutter my post with a bunch of info on it but you should do some research when you get a chance.

That's all I got for ya.....Welcome back!
thank you that was a ton of the kind of information I was looking for. thorough and thoughtful! there's a couple interesting things going on. some type of peptide would be a nice addition to the cycle.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back Unreal...very good to see you again. Most things haven't changed a bit, and as far as new PHs the only thing that sticks out to me is Trenazone. I'm giving that a go in less than a month, but pretty much everything else is the same as before. Just like every time, we are still waiting on the big ban hammer...:hammer:

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
What's up buddy !? Give Wyked a run I love it ! I just stocked up while the sale is still going on.

steppinRazor

Awards
What's up buddy !? Give Wyked a run I love it ! I just stocked up while the sale is still going on.
^^This
its by far the best preWO ive ever used..and i have a few under my belt. clean focussed energy..stacked with DAA and god damn it TASTES AMAZING

i cant recomend this product enough, not to mention the guys over at taurus treat their customers very well. had a small issue upon shipment and they went above and beyond to make things right

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for the recommendation, the stuff sounds good. sounds like i will give up the jack3d for a little bit and try it out.

you guys have been great, giving me all kinds of good information and suggestions

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
Competitive Edge Labs has a few products on nutraplanet...P-Mag, D-Plex, P-Plex, Alpha One... I"m going to be running a recomp as well pretty soon here with Pmag (similar to Hdrol)

matt352

Awards
  • Established
^^This
its by far the best preWO ive ever used..and i have a few under my belt. clean focussed energy..stacked with DAA and god damn it TASTES AMAZING

i cant recomend this product enough, not to mention the guys over at taurus treat their customers very well. had a small issue upon shipment and they went above and beyond to make things right
Agreed...give this a try if you are looking to try a new pre wo

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Competitive Edge Labs has a few products on nutraplanet...P-Mag, D-Plex, P-Plex, Alpha One... I"m going to be running a recomp as well pretty soon here with Pmag (similar to Hdrol)
i dont think they have pplex lol, thats been banned and gone for quite some time.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone mentioned the popularity SARMS like osta are gaining being used as a bridge between cycles these days?

I don't know if that's new since you took some time away or not, lol.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UM, first- welcome back.

second my question is why dont you use injectable steroids? I know you have before....

this is just my thoughts, but ever since I started pinning, i will not use PH again(if i could get my hands on phera i would, or tolerate sides of SD i would use it too)

i mean a test prop/winstrol cycle would be a nice recomp- i dont even need to mention diet or training as you know what your doing.

just my thoughts.

i havent kept up with PH/DS

but either way welcome back buddy

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone mentioned the popularity SARMS like osta are gaining being used as a bridge between cycles these days?

I don't know if that's new since you took some time away or not, lol.
Unreal knows SARMS very well, as he is one that helped me decide to use Ostarine myself

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UM, first- welcome back.

second my question is why dont you use injectable steroids? I know you have before....

this is just my thoughts, but ever since I started pinning, i will not use PH again(if i could get my hands on phera i would, or tolerate sides of SD i would use it too)

i mean a test prop/winstrol cycle would be a nice recomp- i dont even need to mention diet or training as you know what your doing.

just my thoughts.

Man I think a Test Prop & Tren Ace cycle would treat Unreal very well.

That's a cycle I wanna do next summer :D

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have fun with tren

**** is wicked

made me an angry angry man lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
UM, first- welcome back.

just my thoughts.

I have two reasons for not using injectables this time

1) cost/obtainability: Injectable steroids are expensive. Whether I need 5 vials of test P and 3-4 vials of tren ace or 2 vials of tren E and 3 vials of sust or whatever it works out to, it's expensive.
I have bottles of SD and Phera Plex that I obtained for 10-13$ each. I have a ton of M1T that was given to me free of charge. I don't have to order a couple hundreds dollars worth of gear from overseas, buy pins and needles, and worry about the stuff being sterile and legit. I can cycle PH's heavily and not spend a buck.

2) effectiveness: Test is so weak for me I've given up on bothering with it. Masteron was incredibly disappointing and I probably should never have bothered with something I knew would be weak... at least Test gave me a libido boost, masteron gave me muscular hardness that I could compare to ostarine perhaps, and 0 gains with it.
SD and PP are tried and true steroids that produce fantastic results immediately for me.

The two big steroids could work well for me, that I should/could try to use, are Tren and Deca. However my experience with 19-nor tren tells me that my body doesn't like steroids that increase prolactin at all, so I really don't want to blow hundreds on cycling either of these and end up with a dead libido and horrible indestructible gyno like the last time I tried "tren" (referring to 19-nor).

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have two reasons for not using injectables this time

1) cost/obtainability: Injectable steroids are expensive. Whether I need 5 vials of test P and 3-4 vials of tren ace or 2 vials of tren E and 3 vials of sust or whatever it works out to, it's expensive.
I have bottles of SD and Phera Plex that I obtained for 10-13$ each. I have a ton of M1T that was given to me free of charge. I don't have to order a couple hundreds dollars worth of gear from overseas, buy pins and needles, and worry about the stuff being sterile and legit. I can cycle PH's heavily and not spend a buck.

2) effectiveness: Test is so weak for me I've given up on bothering with it. Masteron was incredibly disappointing and I probably should never have bothered with something I knew would be weak... at least Test gave me a libido boost, masteron gave me muscular hardness that I could compare to ostarine perhaps, and 0 gains with it.
SD and PP are tried and true steroids that produce fantastic results immediately for me.

The two big steroids could work well for me, that I should/could try to use, are Tren and Deca. However my experience with 19-nor tren tells me that my body doesn't like steroids that increase prolactin at all, so I really don't want to blow hundreds on cycling either of these and end up with a dead libido and horrible indestructible gyno like the last time I tried "tren" (referring to 19-nor).
understandable I suppose if i had a boatload of PH's on hand i would use em too.

Just curious, have u tried dianabol, or anadrol?

i know you dont react well to hormones so i would be interested to see how either of those worked for you

either way glad to have you back bro

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
glad you're back man. hope you log your next cycle. I read your last log for inspiration to keep lifting hard.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i didn't see anyone mention the huge Leangains thread in the nutrition section.

alot of people are saying the nutrient partitioning of the diet is on par with anabolics.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

alot of people are saying the nutrient partitioning of the diet is on par with anabolics.
Link?...or are you talking about the IF/Lean Gains learning thread?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ya, I was actually gonna text Unreal about what he thought about lean gains... Seems to be the new fad at AM..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, I was actually gonna text Unreal about what he thought about lean gains... Seems to be the new fad at AM..
Yeh I would definitely like to hear his thoughts on it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmm I'm still reading through the leangains articles and while I have no fault with the diet, but I really hate it when someone comes along and says "everything you know is wrong and here are a few mismatched before/afters to prove it."

Lot of good stuff in the articles, then a lot of stuff I just don't agree with. He attacks the idea of eating 6 meals a day, the idea that having a breakfast is good, the idea that spreading out your protein consumption is good, the idea that cutting back carb intake in the evening is good etc. etc. And then basically says training on an empty stomach is just dandy.

Has anyone here done some serious lifting on an empty stomach? Probably not much, cuz once you do, you won't want to do it again. Training on an empty stomach sucks. It's funny that he will cite an article supporting this as proof that the traditional diets are BS, and then modify that position and say "well OK you can have a pre-WO shake."

Anyway. I have nothing against this guy's diet. I like new stuff, I like the critical thinking, there's a lot of intelligent points. But I hate this attitude that accuses traditional bodybuilding diets of being complete BS. How are the current amateur and pro bodybuilders, natural and unnatural, getting to look so stupidly jacked? Is it from eating 3 big meals in 8 hours and not eating for 16 hours, or is it from eating 6 meals spread throughout the day? Obviously, the latter.
This is not to say that Mr. Berkhan's diet has merit and could help many of these bodybuilders... but his success cannot undo the fact that the overwhelming majority of people can do a "traditional" diet and get great results off of it.

I hate all this Myth/Fact "right/wrong" absolutism and extremes he talks about. Everyone is so different that when it comes to diet, the best you can do is give someone guidelines, and slowly and gradually tweak their diet until you find out what works for them.

Anyway, give it a year or so. If all the bodybuilders start switching over to leangains then great, give it a shot. For now it's just whatever. Worth a shot but either way if you are dieting hard and training hard, you will get your results. The difference is probably negligible.

I made that part easy to see, that's the moral of the story :).

All of this "the old way is WRONG, my way is much better" is just internet sensationalism.

Anyway, getting over my reactive anger about that, I think the diet is interesting and I might try it myself in my upcoming cut/recomp. I figure i've got nothing to lose, and I've got the kind of slow metabolism that can go through that fasting period and I'm not at all worried about losing muscle. So I might try it ;). We will see. I was just very turned off by all the attacks on the traditional diet, MY DIET.

My diet works very well, thank you. I like eating 6 small meals. I never get too hungry, I never get too full. I like tapering off my carbs in the evenings. In my experience, lots of carbs are bad, and late night carbs are HORRIBLE, lol. I certainly like eating breakfast too. Some people get out of bed and don't want to eat. Usually hunger is a force that helps get me out of bed. lol.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I'm still reading through the leangains articles and while I have no fault with the diet, but I really hate it when someone comes along and says "everything you know is wrong and here are a few mismatched before/afters to prove it."

Lot of good stuff in the articles, then a lot of stuff I just don't agree with. He attacks the idea of eating 6 meals a day, the idea that having a breakfast is good, the idea that spreading out your protein consumption is good, the idea that cutting back carb intake in the evening is good etc. etc. And then basically says training on an empty stomach is just dandy.

Has anyone here done some serious lifting on an empty stomach? Probably not much, cuz once you do, you won't want to do it again. Training on an empty stomach sucks. It's funny that he will cite an article supporting this as proof that the traditional diets are BS, and then modify that position and say "well OK you can have a pre-WO shake."

Anyway. I have nothing against this guy's diet. I like new stuff, I like the critical thinking, there's a lot of intelligent points. But I hate this attitude that accuses traditional bodybuilding diets of being complete BS. How are the current amateur and pro bodybuilders, natural and unnatural, getting to look so stupidly jacked? Is it from eating 3 big meals in 8 hours and not eating for 16 hours, or is it from eating 6 meals spread throughout the day? Obviously, the latter.
This is not to say that Mr. Berkhan's diet has merit and could help many of these bodybuilders... but his success cannot undo the fact that the overwhelming majority of people can do a "traditional" diet and get great results off of it.

I hate all this Myth/Fact "right/wrong" absolutism and extremes he talks about. Everyone is so different that when it comes to diet, the best you can do is give someone guidelines, and slowly and gradually tweak their diet until you find out what works for them.

Anyway, give it a year or so. If all the bodybuilders start switching over to leangains then great, give it a shot. For now it's just whatever. Worth a shot but either way if you are dieting hard and training hard, you will get your results. The difference is probably negligible.

I made that part easy to see, that's the moral of the story :).

All of this "the old way is WRONG, my way is much better" is just internet sensationalism.

Anyway, getting over my reactive anger about that, I think the diet is interesting and I might try it myself in my upcoming cut/recomp. I figure i've got nothing to lose, and I've got the kind of slow metabolism that can go through that fasting period and I'm not at all worried about losing muscle. So I might try it ;). We will see. I was just very turned off by all the attacks on the traditional diet, MY DIET.

My diet works very well, thank you. I like eating 6 small meals. I never get too hungry, I never get too full. I like tapering off my carbs in the evenings. In my experience, lots of carbs are bad, and late night carbs are HORRIBLE, lol. I certainly like eating breakfast too. Some people get out of bed and don't want to eat. Usually hunger is a force that helps get me out of bed. lol.
Grrrreat post big dog... Ya I sorta looked at this diet the same as you.. I can't stand working out on an empty stomach. Just don't have the same endurance/strength level as if I had a meal 90 mins before.

Another thing I noticed so many ppl were jumping ship and bragging about this diet is..... Lean gains basically allows them to eat like a fat kid and still lose weight..

^^^ That just threw it off for me. I enjoy eating healthy and would feel like **** if I was eating junk foods every day. Maybe not "junk" but if you see what some of these ppl are eating within there 8 hour fast. :jaw:

So to me it's just one of the new "fad" diets and I doubt I will ever try it. I'm with you, I enjoy 6-7 smaller meals spread out, and I DEFINITELY ENJOY WAKING UP TO A BREAKFAST AND HITTING THE GYM 90 MINS LATER!!! I highly doubt I could go without that. :frustrate:

Now don't get all mad at me leangainers, just my thoughts on it as well. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion! ;)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think during the end of my cut (going to make it more of a summer cut than a recomp I am thinking...) I may try this out. Mr. Kleen did get good results and I feel like his body reacts very similarly, diet-wise, to mine. But yeah see I'd still be on a "diet" during my feeding period, and I'd eat the same as if i were on a serious cut, which means I'd eat very clean with low carbs. My schedule would differ a bit, because my cuts are based around doing cardio twice a day, so I suppose my 2nd cardio session would attempt to immediately follow the feeding period.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, Ya know Unreal, I wouldn't switch anything up. Obviously what you've always done diet wise works for you! Always in damn good shape bro. I just don't think you'll like the fasted training.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to point out that Martin doesn't really encourage fasted training for building muscle. in fact he said fasted training isn't as productive regarding protein synthesis.

he says if you NEED to workout before you break your fast, have BCAAs before and after your workout till you break your fast, but most people workout after minimally their first meal, sometimes after their second. i wouldn't ever workout absolutely fasted .

I.e. break the fast at 2pm with 20% of cals, workout at 5pm then eat about 60% cals, then have another meal at the end of the feeding window (10pm).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really appreciate you guys opinion on lean gains. Its not for everyone, and you have made a lot of valid points. So far it has been great for me during a cut. I've dropped more fat in a shorter amount of time while retaining more muscle than a traditional cut.

How the diet does for me on building muscle is yet to be experienced, but I'm getting ready to try building while on cycle here in a couple weeks.

If anything, I probably wont do a traditional cut again. Lean gains excels in that department for me with much more diet leniency.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I noticed it definitely seemed to work great for RickRock & Kleen. Both are shedding BF pretty darn quick!

Soonto, that's my major problem, is the working out fasted. Guys - I'm like Unreal, I get up at 7am, eat my 1st meal, then wait about 90 mins and hit the gym at 9am the latest. So if I was to do this, my cut off time would be pretty damn early in the day..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah that's one thing I'm concerned about, is not eating past 7pm. See I go to bed around 1:30 am and wake up around 8:15 am. And lift at 10am. My feeding window would be 11-7. But from 7pm on, it will be tough to not eat anything, considering I usually eat my last two meals past 7pm.

It seems to be a diet that evolved entirely around an afternoon workout. He says that you can do the AM workout, but this gives up the pre-WO period where you are both fasting and physically active, and so it represents some minor compromise to the diet.

I still feel like this diet will be worth a try, but would it not be better if you kept the diet clean during the feeding period? I mean even if necessitates a goodly influx of fat/carbs during the feeding period, it sounds like people are capitalizing on this to eat less clean... Wouldn't it work even better if it were kept cleaner?

And I do agree with Barbell about eating pre-WO. My lifting isn't as good if my pre-WO meal is low on carbs. My energy, pumps, and recovery aren't the same. This means I can't workout as hard. Training on an almost empty stomach... (well I would have the small protein shake and BCAAs of course) meh still sounds pretty unappealing.

Ya on cut I can handle training with almost nothing in my stomach. But on a recomp I'm trying to add muscle, and on a bulk!?! i would never want to train with almost nothing in me. Can't lift hard and heavy on an empty stomach. That's why I really don't see this diet as being aimed at serious bodybuilders where quite often strength and size is more important than being lean.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
welcome back unreal ! i would like to get your opinion on this new andromass hype that is going on right now.. the company is comparing it to real test e injections..im pretty sure you are aware of this product... just would like to know your thoughts about it.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Hi guys,
I have also looked into the lean aim diet and as UNREAL says it goes against everything we thought a body builders diet should be. If you restrict to only eating 3 times per week, surely you can't ingest as much protein as your body requires. I remember reading a few years back that your body can only ingest 30g of protein and any additional would be pissed out. In addition , to me the diet seems to be focussed on people who want to loose weight as opposed to gaining muscle.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think my workout would be more affected if it was later in the morning when training fasted. But I workout around 6 AM not long after waking up and I never have a problem with energy training fasted at that time. I worked out around 10-11 am a couple times during my vacation and my lifts were all down, but it was at the 15-16 hr mark of my fast and my body wanted food and energy. Working out at 6 am I've only been fasting for 10 hrs which mostly was sleep time with no activity.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
I have also looked into the lean aim diet and as UNREAL says it goes against everything we thought a body builders diet should be. If you restrict to only eating 3 times per week, surely you can't ingest as much protein as your body requires. I remember reading a few years back that your body can only ingest 30g of protein and any additional would be pissed out. In addition , to me the diet seems to be focussed on people who want to loose weight as opposed to gaining muscle.

yeah and a few years back it was just as untrue as it is today. there is no scientific fact backing this idea.

so how many meals would it take to ingest 300g of protein? plenty of people do it. on a 40/40/20 bodybuilder split, eating 3000 cals, thats 1200kcal/300g of protein - you think anyone eats 10 meals a day 3 hours apart? how do they do that?

losing fat and gaining muscle are two sides of the same coin. one in deficit, one in surplus, but insulin sensitivity plays a role in how effective you are at either.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Well I manage to eat 6-7 meals taking over 30g protein, although since my body can only use 210g of that max it is sufficient to recover. I can work my muscles to the max, lift to my max and I am recovered immediately after training. The only time it takes longer to recover is when I take some time off gym and then go back into it.

The only merit I see in the lean gains diet is that food is taken in at the most crucial time, post work out. I got to admit it is more convient than eating every 3 hours like I do. Also I remember when I use to lift on Sunday mornings after just having one meal, I wasn't as strong as lifting at nights when consuming 4-5 meals.

kom01

kom01

Awards
lol there is so much information available + conflicting perspectives, which makes it easy to complicate stuff :p