Pmag cycle

antpic

Awards
I've done hours of research and pretty sure I got this under control. I just wanted to post this cycle up here to make sure its all right/get suggestions if its not. We all know how many different opinions there is everywhere and these forums have me changing my mind every 10 minutes. So let me know if this looks alright, mainly pct. Thanks.

Pmag 50/75/75/75/75 possibly 6 weeks
Cycle Assist - Bottle dosage

PCT
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
SNS DAA - 4/day till bottles empty (6.5 wks)
Liv.52
Vitamin C - someone tell me how to dose this?

Do I need anything else?

captain19_

Awards
You need to pre-load hawthorn berry and milk thistle 2 weeks before starting your cycle.
Vitamin C during PCT : 1000 mg in the morning with breakfast. 1000 mg post workout.
Is this your first cycle? What is your age, height and weight? For me p-mag at 75mg the gains fizzled out in week 5, so you might want to consider either upping the dosage in week 5 or end the cycle after 5 weeks. I did 50/75/75/75/100/125 and kept making gains all the way until the end of week 6. Take notice around week 5 to see if you are still making gains or not and decide for yourself. I also found that the cycle assist was not enough to control blood pressure spikes even at 75 so I added extra hawthorn berry twice daily.

antpic

Awards
21 6' 165lbs

I ran a cycle of epi when I was 19 (yeah i know, bad idea) but it was low dosed and only 4 weeks so yeah, this is my first legit cycle.
I think I'm going to only run it 5 weeks, im in college and not trying to not drink at all for the entire summer haha.
Is it really vital to preload HB and MT for 2 weeks. I was hoping to start this next week but if its THAT important I would preload them.
Thanks for the advice!

captain19_

Awards
It is vital to pre-load the hb and mt. If you are in a hurry to start the cycle you can probably get away with pre-loading them for 10 days.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
It is vital to pre-load the hb and mt. If you are in a hurry to start the cycle you can probably get away with pre-loading them for 10 days.
Not necessarily true with Pmag. Ive run Pmag many times (I respond very well to it) and I never preload. For some compounds like SD and such, preloading is a great idea. But for stuff like Epi, Pmag, Hdrol, I really dont see the need. Tons of folks run H-drol and Pmag with no support supps at all - some dont even run any kind of PCT with them (a little foolish, as I think a simple OTC PCT should be the least you can do after running any compound).

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
21 6' 165lbs

I ran a cycle of epi when I was 19 (yeah i know, bad idea) but it was low dosed and only 4 weeks so yeah, this is my first legit cycle.
I think I'm going to only run it 5 weeks, im in college and not trying to not drink at all for the entire summer haha.
Is it really vital to preload HB and MT for 2 weeks. I was hoping to start this next week but if its THAT important I would preload them.
Thanks for the advice!
running MT when you begin the Pmag should be okay. No need to preload IMO. Some guys get way into the preloading thing. Look at the compound, its effects, how fast it affects you, and then decide, etc. Pmag isnt SD or M1.

Hawthorne Berry is for high BP..by the time the Pmag spikes your BP - if it does - you'll have the HB in your system in sufficient quantity if you start running support supps when you begin running the compound. If you get a spike in BP, low dose aspirin has been clinically shown to be the most reliable way to trim it back down.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run 2 cycles of P-Mag. One at 50 and 75mg, this last one, which i'm currently in PCT from i ran at 75/100/100/100/100. Didn't load cycle support, hawthorne or anything and only ran NAC + some other goodies during and post. The coverage from NAC is great, and much cheaper than other stuff. P-Mag is a great compound to start with, very versatile. Used first time for a dirty bulk and this last time for a lean bulk... worked spectacular both times. I'm also using DAA at 3g per day through pct, i'm a big time fan of DAA in PCTs now.

Anyways. P-Mag doesn't need to be complicated. Should be a quick, easy, and very cheap cycle. This last cycle with 2 bottles of p-mag, 1 bottle nolva, NAC, DAA and Creatine cost me just over 100, total.

Hampy71

Awards
I've run 2 cycles of P-Mag. One at 50 and 75mg, this last one, which i'm currently in PCT from i ran at 75/100/100/100/100. Didn't load cycle support, hawthorne or anything and only ran NAC + some other goodies during and post. The coverage from NAC is great, and much cheaper than other stuff. P-Mag is a great compound to start with, very versatile. Used first time for a dirty bulk and this last time for a lean bulk... worked spectacular both times. I'm also using DAA at 3g per day through pct, i'm a big time fan of DAA in PCTs now.

Anyways. P-Mag doesn't need to be complicated. Should be a quick, easy, and very cheap cycle. This last cycle with 2 bottles of p-mag, 1 bottle nolva, NAC, DAA and Creatine cost me just over 100, total.
Thank god somebody simplified a p-mag cycle at last!! I'm all for airing on the side of caution but some of the logs I've read from people on pmag cycle must have cost £200+. I'm almost ready to start my first ever cycle and to be honest I was almost on the verge of scrapping it because of the amount of supps some people are saying are "essential". Mine is going to consist of h/berry and milk thistle. 75/75/75/75/75/75 p-mag and PCT of tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 with DAA for test booster! Oh I almost forgot I will be taking omega 3s and taurine too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 30
35 and Older 6
Anabolics 18