Advise please anavar only cycle

Rdjunior

Awards
First time posting if I say something stupid please for give me. I'm 42 yrs old ive been training for 25 yrs 5 11 165 lb 11bf. I've done test p and deca 20 yrs ago. I'm a hard gainer want to run 40mg var for 8 weeks looking for lbm and to gain about 5-8lbs. Will a natural pct of pro cycle and unleashed be enough. And Ive been taking lipitor for 5yrs for high lipids will anavar screw up my lipids. I've been reading alot on here and you guys really know your stuff I would really appreciate any advice

mball52

Awards
  • Established
40 mg of var is pointless. around 100 mg ed is optimal. and honestly at your frame, you should really just eat. what is your diet like? most of the time, when people say they are a hardgainer, they dont realize that they arent eating enough.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Lol the guy is 42 and 11%bf is pretty awesome. I'm on a var cycle atm and too be honest I am really disappointed. I was going to stick to 60mg for 6 weeks but am currently on 120mg (possible that my var is under dozed) and I am still not happy. Alot of people say its best when stacked with test. I will be running Nolva in my pct at 20/20/10/10 because it is known that Var shuts you down, so don't use OTC products. Make sure you use support supps through-out cycle and then use liv52 with your serm. You may be able to get 5-8lbs lbm if you use a recomp diet. Also, on a side note I use to train with an ex-bodybuilder who was 50 (5-6% body fat) and he loved DHEA.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
First time posting if I say something stupid please for give me. I'm 42 yrs old ive been training for 25 yrs 5 11 165 lb 11bf. I've done test p and deca 20 yrs ago. I'm a hard gainer want to run 40mg var for 8 weeks looking for lbm and to gain about 5-8lbs. Will a natural pct of pro cycle and unleashed be enough. And Ive been taking lipitor for 5yrs for high lipids will anavar screw up my lipids. I've been reading alot on here and you guys really know your stuff I would really appreciate any advice
yes anavar will screw up your lipids.
i rec TestE 500mg ew for 12 to 14 weeks DONE.
with pct .

Rdjunior

Awards
Thanks for your feed back guys I take your advise and run test e

cornfed396

Awards
hay new here and wondering if you can take anavar and halovar and the same time 50mg's of each per day

kom01

kom01

Awards
Wouldn't suggest it because they are both methylated and therefore hepatoxic to your liver.

onlyone

Awards
Maybe stacking Anavar with Androhard would be good idea? Isn't AH supposed to convert to test?