Injectable Yohimbine Hcl

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need some of you medical-minded, homebrew chemists to help me out here..:p

Should this work in a water-based solution, or oil-based?

Hell, think it'll work at all? :think:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Where were you planning to inject this there big guy?

lol

It sounds truly unpleasant at best. It might work but what would the half life be in the blood stream? I'm guessing much shorter than using a dermal.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
It might work but what would the half life be in the blood stream? I'm guessing much shorter than using a dermal.
Why not just snort some :run:

Disclaimer: Please don't listen to me about anything, ever. :rant:

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
im at the doctors alot[ and think about her alot]"lol"
no, really i bought a nasal saleen spray 40ml. and added 200mg.'s of yohimbine powder=a quick2-5mg up ea nostril works for me in about 15-20min.sorry didnt mean to steal the show about your question . just thought i'd tell about this way that is quick and painless. but dont snort the powder, it'll knock your sox off[it did for me]all day my hair stood on end and heartbeat was big. i probably snorted 15mg. only .so be carefull

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where were you planning to inject this there big guy?

lol

It sounds truly unpleasant at best. It might work but what would the half life be in the blood stream? I'm guessing much shorter than using a dermal.
Yohimbine has a better bioavailability oral than transdermal, so injectable sub-q should be interesting to try.. I was thinking of suspending it in bacteriostatic water, maybe 1grm..

Oh, Chemo!! :D

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
why?

it's cheap as hell and works fine orally.

unless you just like sticking yourself you sick puppy.:twisted:

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
People at Avant were snorting it a while back in some sort of solution.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
why?

it's cheap as hell and works fine orally.

unless you just like sticking yourself you sick puppy.:twisted:
I do have a large amount of the stuff, I made an oral solution with 151.. So yes, I like sticking myself with needles! :thumbsup:

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
So yes, I like sticking myself with needles!
lol I knew it you sicko, I'm the same way I'd inject my meals if I could:twisted:

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
What are you wanting to accomplish with injecting yohimbine? Better bioavailability? More of a localized effect? I have a feeling that you might have to use a bit of bac water for 1g of yohimbine, but we'll see what the more knowledgeable people say. If the bac water wont work, you could always use peg400, which I've read is okay to inject in small amounts.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are you wanting to accomplish with injecting yohimbine? Better bioavailability? More of a localized effect? .
Yes! Localized effect indeed, with a higher bioavailability than transdermal.. I'd poke my abs twice a day if I can figure this **** out.. :p

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i see where your driveing this now., good thought pete, i think i might want to try that also, itried my own transdermal and no result[17ml alo vera/1gram yohimbine/3ml dmso 99% pure] and i rubbed it on 2-3x aday [small amounts]for 3 weeks. so if sub-q works i might give it a try in the abs.but pete first though."lol"

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm using 12g Yohimbine Hcl in T-Gel w/DMFA.. So far so good, I fight off the water retention with one of those belts fatasses use thinking they'll lose their gut.. :p

I'd rather pin afew iu's in each side, then see the 6-pack a week later.. ;)

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
pete how many ml's ea. application are you useing and how many x's a day ? maybe i did not do enough, i took my formula from a post on this board for a transdermal PGE-2a formula and used hohimbine HCL instead of PGE-2a

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pete how many ml's ea. application are you useing and how many x's a day ? maybe i did not do enough, i took my formula from a post on this board for a transdermal PGE-2a formula and used hohimbine HCL instead of PGE-2a
Well, it's the new 4oz bottle, 120ml.. I hate the math involved in homebrew, but I think since the T-Gel pumps are 2ml, it should be 200mg, could be wrong..

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
in that case i made it way to week, i'll have to order morev from 1-fast and tryit again. thanks for the imfo andhopefully someone might know something about pinnig it in the abs for the fat burning properties, it would be a lot easier and cheaper imo.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I was contemplating this subject when I thought about pinnable Sesathin..hmmm. Probably a terrible idea.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
So Pete, any update on a potential pinning of yohimbine hcl?

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I would be careful pete, I made a tea once and took too much, I thought I was going to die. I was shaking uncontrolably, sweating like crazy and my heart was racing like 180 bpm, it was like a panic attack. I would consider my dosing and the increased absorption if that is the case.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if I made it I'd go for a low dose, and try to get it in iu's instead of taking a full cc.. I'm not that crazy.. :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Pete, I tried this before with no success. The **** is suppose to be soluble at 1:120 but it isn't. I even based it and recrystalized as the citrate salt, no luck. It wouldn't dissolve, even with boiling. A suspension might work better anyway, keep it local longer. BTW, clonidine is a real good, fast yo antidote. I'd keep a sterile solution close whenever I got bold w/ the yo.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I figured it would work as a suspension, just the idea of trying to make a sterile water-based product doesn't seem possible for my expertise (lack thereof).. :trout:

Explain in detail how you got it to work.. :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That's the problem, I never figured it out. Next I'll probably try a solublizer or convert it to the SO4 or PO4 salt and see if that helps. But as far as a "sterile suspension" , I just don't even try anymore. Actually, test suspention is the exception. Anything else I've ever suspended has often come with a price in the long run. I just don't trust homebrew suspension, but as soon as I figure out solubility, you'll be the first one I share the info with. Sorry I can't help on this one, you might be braver than I and shoot suspension, but have some anti-biotics on hand just in case.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of getting a kit made for oil-based suspension, couldn't hurt.. :trout:

dingling

Awards
Pete, got this from beyondmass... have fun

By dragonfire101

ok i have had experience

only about 10mg/1ml of yohimbine can be suspened in sterile water. this is how i made mine:

dumped 1gm of pure yohimbine HCL powder 99.6% pure in a vile with 100ml of distilled water.

added about 1.5 ml of BA to the 100ml distilled water for sterility

then after that i ran it through a sterile filter into a sterile vile

i had absolutely no pain inject sub-q

i would reccomed doing 4 - 1ml injections alternating areas spread out through the day in your problem areas. that would be 40mg YHC total for the day.

i suggest DONT do it before you workout as the yohimbine will increase yout heart rate alot while you workout.

you may feel heart rate increase even if you DONT inject before a workout for about a week then the body gets use to it or adapts at least this is how it was for me.

i used for about 5 weeks i believed it helped. as your bdf% drops below 10% you may develope little knots at the injection site thats when i stopped use. they took a week to go away.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:

I'm there, dude!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to seeing your knotty and ripped abs. lol

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to seeing your knotty and ripped abs. lol
Inject strategically!

I don't see how a true suspension could get through a micron filter though. :think:

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
Inject strategically!

I don't see how a true suspension could get through a micron filter though. :think:
Yeah, I've seen some recipes on how to micronize winny, but this recipe for yohimbine hcl doesn't seem to follow the same setup, giving the impression that the yoh isn't micronized and therefore wouldn't be able to flow through a micron filter.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
ZM, even so the micronized crystals trap all kinds of stuff in them. They must be reformed under strict aseptic conditions free of particulates too. This is not easy. The size must be just right or they have to be remilled, then they are likely contaminated. Not saying it can't be done, just saying by the law of statistics that it will get you one day for taking too many chances. Every so many injects, you're going to get an infection. I try to minimize, but these guys just love to shoot! I was once young and impetuous, but now I'm just a big wuss I guess. :eek:

dingling

Awards
I just cant imagine doing that much yo in one day. I'd be a walking hard on having a heart attack... i usually only take 7.5mg per day and that does me good

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I remember seeing a sterile solution that contained clen and yohimbie, I'm pretty sure it was called HELIOS.

Stumbo

Awards
I think this would be a sweet product! However, would injecting it leave scar tissue? Also, would this be injected directly into the fat?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think this would be a sweet product! However, would injecting it leave scar tissue? Also, would this be injected directly into the fat?
Scar tissue may be minimal, and you would be able to inject it right into fat.. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
none at all...

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was contemplating this subject when I thought about pinnable Sesathin..hmmm. Probably a terrible idea.
Did you ever try this?

Also, how bout about taking that liquid creatine from GNC IM :D jk

GoPower

Banned
Awards
This kit implies that all you need to dissolve Yohimbine HCL is bacteriostatic water. Anyone confirm this?

bodyfort

Awards
Ive done mine and quite happy for it. It was hard to do especially i dont have gram scale.

The plastic can is unfiltered about 2.50 grams in 380 ml including 1 ml of peg400. The vial is filtered with l-carnitine

Self Survey
- effective: twice as oral and now i can see why they call it sexual enhancer
- Heat: midrange. I prefer this compare to clen
- pain: painless

Side effects
- nausea and irregular heart beat: upon taken 40 units, close to 3 mg