Primobolan is the best!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Primobolan is the best!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.

Primobolan is the best!!

So I finally took the plunge and got some primo. I decided to run 20 wks worth, starting at 300mg/wk for the first 10 wks, and then go to 400mg/wk the following 10 wks. Now, I'd like to address something. I believe most of the bullcrap people talk about primo is coming from people who have never used it, internet guru's, or people who never had real primo. But the stuff is frikken killer. People who say you wont see anything off less than 500mg/wk are full of ****, and it doesn't take no 5-6 wks to know your on it. You can totally tell by how you feel, you feel very healthy and energetic on it. I know it's a little more expensive than most other compounds, but from here on out I'm about to base every cycle off primo as the staple. I feel fantastic, I love this ****!!

2. T50
    Advanced Member

Good to hear. How did you like it at 300mg a week? I'm kind of dabbling with the idea of it at that dosage since that's all I can afford. The source is very legit too so I know it's real primo.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Primo is one I've always enjoyed researching, that's for sure.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.

Did you run it solo or with test?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Good to hear. How did you like it at 300mg a week? I'm kind of dabbling with the idea of it at that dosage since that's all I can afford. The source is very legit too so I know it's real primo.
    What I can tell you at this phase only 2 weeks into it, is #1- I feel fantastic and #2- this stuff works well when dieting. It seems my body handles lower calories better and I'm still staying strong. If you research different articles on primo, some say 200-400 mg/wk is normal dosing range, others say 300-1000mg/wk, 300 mg being super low. From everything I've gathered, if your going to do 300/wk try to stay on it awhile, 12-15 wks at least. I will most likely use it between cycles at 200mg/wk, and bump it up a bit when I start a decent cycle where I a couple other things. I'm really trying to get together some anavar and use that in my 11-20 wks with the primo bumped up at 400/wk. I'll be able to tell you more in a few wks, but right now I can tell something new is in the mix, I feel great!!
  6. Senior Member

any shedding problems bro?
  7. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Good for you man, ohh the memories, 5mg tabs and brown amps at the same time,straight from mexico back in the 90's before all the fakes came out, if you've got the real stuff, have fun with it, you're gonna be shredded if your diets on point.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

8. T50
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    What I can tell you at this phase only 2 weeks into it, is #1- I feel fantastic and #2- this stuff works well when dieting. It seems my body handles lower calories better and I'm still staying strong. If you research different articles on primo, some say 200-400 mg/wk is normal dosing range, others say 300-1000mg/wk, 300 mg being super low. From everything I've gathered, if your going to do 300/wk try to stay on it awhile, 12-15 wks at least. I will most likely use it between cycles at 200mg/wk, and bump it up a bit when I start a decent cycle where I a couple other things. I'm really trying to get together some anavar and use that in my 11-20 wks with the primo bumped up at 400/wk. I'll be able to tell you more in a few wks, but right now I can tell something new is in the mix, I feel great!!
    Thanks for the advice man. At this point I can either do 350mg for 8 weeks, 300mg for 10 weeks, or 440mg of Mast for 8 weeks. Don't know what to choose lol. Good luck with the rest of your cycle and keep us updated!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

What ancils are you honna use together with the primo man? I took it about 5 years ago as a stand alone with no sides , but I think it was a really low dose.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boxer78 View Post
    Did you run it solo or with test?
    I'm using it with an HRT dose of test @ 185 mg every 7-10 days. The whole reason I was turned onto primo was because I've been running gear for a long time, and when I get my bloodwork done this summer I'd really like everything to look good. Well I started researching primo, and its the one anabolic that has virtually no effect on HDL or LDL cholesterol levels (something thats been way off with me for the past few yrs on blood tests) and very little effect on testicular axis (not that it matters since I'm on HRT) so primo is where I ended up as far as what to use. This is sort of like a mild 20 wk cycle, something that isnt so hard and stressful on my body. Only thing I will do wks 11-20 is up the primo to 400 mg/wk and I'd really like to add in a solid 8 wks of anavar at 30-40 mg/day. Diet is on point, I'm not using this stuff and eating junk. I really want to see what this can do for me when I get several more wks into it and I wont see anything if I'm covered up with bodyfat.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I concede your point.. but it does have a serious impact on the prostate and hairline due to its DHT levels for those that are prone. Sady, nothing comes without sides.

Glad to hear you love the stuff. I have been tempted for years but too afraid of fakes.

I'm hoping HIGH-DOSED Androhard will be the answer (prolly not )
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

primo rules. i got 120ml's in my cabinet waiting for after my bone spur removal in my shoulder next month
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primobolan
    By Cbrsi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 03:57 PM
  2. Primobolan and T3
    By andros in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 02:19 AM
  3. Primobolan only
    By timmy202 in forum Anabolics