Confused on PCT..1st cycle

mdef

Awards
I'm going to be running a 8 week cycle of Turinabol.. Here is what I got planned

Turinabol - 40 mg a day for 8 weeks

On cycle - Perfect cylce
(Should I use HCG as well?) (Someone has told me it would be best)
Lot of water, clean diet, animal meats, veggies..

Post cycle - I have planned..
Toriemifene Citrate
Natty test booster..

(Do I need anything else IN pct?.. HCG?)

How long do I run pct.. I'm guessing 8 weeks?

All the help would be appriciated..

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running a 8 week cycle of Turinabol.. Here is what I got planned

Turinabol - 40 mg a day for 8 weeks

On cycle - Perfect cylce
(Should I use HCG as well?) (Someone has told me it would be best)
Lot of water, clean diet, animal meats, veggies..

Post cycle - I have planned..
Toriemifene Citrate
Natty test booster..

(Do I need anything else IN pct?.. HCG?)

How long do I run pct.. I'm guessing 8 weeks?

All the help would be appriciated..
I wouldn't use the HCG, but then again I never have, so I don't know...! H-Drol never really shut me down that bad over 4 weeks, so I really don't think it'll be strong enough to shut you down bad enough to need it in 8 weeks. But, as I said, wait for someone else to chime in for that advice.

Your PCT looks great! I've always heard not to run HCG in PCT, so again, I wouldn't. I really don't see me EVER using HCG (although I have nothing against it) because I just don't see a use for it, unless pinning for 16 weeks or something like that, which I will never do. I don't think there are any orals that can be run safely for the length of time required to shut you down hard enough to eventually require HCG. I suppose if you ran Superdrol for 6 to 8 weeks, it'd be recommended, but so would a new liver.
P.S.
Are you running REAL turinabol, or PP's Turinabol-LV? If REAL Turinabol, HCG may be indicated on an 8-weeker. If PP's Turinabol-LV, your dosage seems off. IF I was WILLING to run this cycle for 8 weeks, I'd run it like this: 30mg-60mg-90mg-90mg-120mg-120mg-150mg-150mg. However, to be safe on your first cycle, why not limit it to 4 or 5 weeks? IDK, you really seem to be pushing the dosage to the maximum, and that is not always a good thing. As always, wait for someone more knowledgable than me to chime in before taking my advice. Anywho, I hope I helped, and best of luck to you!

mdef

Awards
I'm running the real turinabol. It is suggested to not go over 8 weeks use, and to keep it low dosed. I have read that 40 mg a day is a good dosage throughout. I plan on running AE Perfect Cycle throughout. I'm guessing it would good thing to run HCG during a 8 weeker, no? Thanks for your input guys. I really appriciate it.

WerdUp

Awards
Hcg is not needed for this cycle. Save your time and money.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
So would this be a good PCT?
Your PCT looks great! I love seeing 1st timers start with a SERM (as they should). Toremifene works great for me, and you'll be back "in commission" within a week (or at least I always have been). As far as the natty test booster, they're just icing on the cake. That being said, I have fallen in love with AI's Post Cycle Support. It's freakin awesome! Either way, SERM first. I'd run the Toremifene at 120mg for the first few days, then 100mg-75mg-75mg-50mg (or something very similar). Always worked wonders for me!