Experimenting with AAS cycle design...

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
So... I've been looking into AAS purely from a research standpoint. I'm not ready to take the plunge over to the dark side at this point, but I really want to wrap my head around it at least to the level that I understand PH's.

Based on discussion with a couple guys at my gym (who would love to see me hit about 260, start pinning and turn into a monster), test and EQ would do very well with me. As such, I'm going to lay out a "cycle" below and I'm hoping to receive some critiques.

Weeks 1-4
Superdrol 30 mg
Test Cyp 400 mg
EQ 600 mg
Nolva 10-20 mg ED?

Weeks 5-10
Test Cyp 400 mg
EQ 600 mg
Nolva 10-20 mg ED?

Weeks 11-12
Test Cyp 400 mg
Nolva 10-20 mg ED?

Weeks 13-15
Off

Weeks 16-19
PCT (Clomid/Torem)

Also, would HCG be needed for a cycle like this? And if so, would 250 IU 2x/ week be the appropriate dosing?

Basically, like I said at the beginning of the thread, this isn't something I'm planning on running any time soon. I'm currently without a source and not looking to commit a felony any time soon, but the subject is extremely interesting to me as I know it's something I may HAVE to do one day in order to reach my end goals.

Westwood

Westwood

Awards
loose the EQ and use another like Deca. To many reasons to list. Or do it and watch your RBCs and hemocrits hit the roof and not come back down for long time. I used EQ for years. Worthless gains vs other AAS/ No source? So how exactly do you plan on doing this again? LOL!

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
loose the EQ and use another like Deca. To many reasons to list. Or do it and watch your RBCs and hemocrits hit the roof and not come back down for long time. I used EQ for years. Worthless gains vs other AAS/ No source? So how exactly do you plan on doing this again? LOL!
- All AAS raise RBC to a certain degree, i have no idea why there is this misconception about Equipoise being the only one able to do so - not bashing you.
- Yes Deca may seem to be a better option but when it comes to 19nor derivatives their use requires a cycle of more drug administration (HCG, DAs etc)
- The thing is that Equipose is one of the midlest injectables mg per mg but still, if it is dosed quite high 600-1000mg/week it can produce very decent but hard/dry gains with much additional fullness/vascularity/hardness.

As far as the OP's questions:
- Using Nolva while on cycle is a wrong decisin, because it simply reduces IGF-1 which results in great limitation of your gains.
- PCT should start 2 weeks after last injection - Clomid/Nolva combo (!)
- HCG is completely unecessary in this type of cycle - extra risk for no reason.
- End both Test and Eq the same time.

My suggestion:
Weeks 1-10/12 --> Test Cyp/E 400-500mg/week
Weeks 1-10/12 --> Equipoise 600-800mg/week
Weeks 1-4/5/6 --> SD 20-30mg ED
Weeks 1-12/14 --> Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5-25mg ED

PCT
Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 40 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED

Last edited:
DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
In regards to Equip, it will raise your RBC way more than any other AAS per mgs. By the time you start injecting 1000mgs of equip, you've got your blood running like 60 weight oil in the dead of winter. You can get the same anabolic effect with far less mgs of Test without the dramatic thickening of the blood. It may be safe in terms of other sides, but I personally would strongly advise against equip at any dose. I've got bloodwork backing this up; equip is a horrible choice in my opinion. Again, just my opinion, but after using it for several years and going through all the bloodwork and so on, I learned just how dangerous it can be. Take 1000mgs or equip and some fried chicken and your heart will stop... (maybe a little exaggeration, but not much)

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tips guys. Like I said, I'm not going to start pinning any time soon...

The reason for the difference in the dropoffs in Test vs. Eq was that I had read somewhere that EQ had a much longer ester and therefore needed to be discontinued prior to test. It was probably a mistake though, as I believe I was looking at info on Enth :facepalm:

Just wondering, but why wouldn't you guys use Torem in PCT? I understand clomid for sure from a test kickstart perspective.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
my last cycle was tbol / test e / eq. Ill never use EQ again. ha im on eq in my avi lol

the price adds up if you're gonna run it for a length of time, and the gains are pretty minimal for the price.

if youre stuck on running 2 compounds, id pick one with a short ester and start it like 6 weeks into your cycle. Id suggest this cuz you'll see what test is doing / how youre reacting to it.

w the short ester steroid like NPP or something, itll hit you pretty quick like within 2 weeks so you'll also be able to see what thats doing.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
my last cycle was tbol / test e / eq. Ill never use EQ again. ha im on eq in my avi lol

the price adds up if you're gonna run it for a length of time, and the gains are pretty minimal for the price.

if youre stuck on running 2 compounds, id pick one with a short ester and start it like 6 weeks into your cycle. Id suggest this cuz you'll see what test is doing / how youre reacting to it.

w the short ester steroid like NPP or something, itll hit you pretty quick like within 2 weeks so you'll also be able to see what thats doing.
The reason that EQ was suggested (by someone with many years of experience in the subject) is that I have some endomorphic tendencies (I would consider myself an endo-meso). As such, compounds that aromatize heavily were contraindicated. That's also the reason I would kickstart with Super.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
if your going to use EQ back it down. I ran 600mg/wk for several cycles throughout the years, and I've found the difference between 400/wk and 600/wk to be negligable. Keep it lower, your body will thank you for it

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
EQ and deca are both butter for the joints. But the Test you have listed and a 20/20/30/30 SD jumpstart would make for a good cycle.

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
- All AAS raise RBC to a certain degree, i have no idea why there is this misconception about Equipoise being the only one able to do so - not bashing you.
- Yes Deca may seem to be a better option but when it comes to 19nor derivatives their use requires a cycle of more drug administration (HCG, DAs etc)
- The thing is that Equipose is one of the midlest injectables mg per mg but still, if it is dosed quite high 600-1000mg/week it can produce very decent but hard/dry gains with much additional fullness/vascularity/hardness.

As far as the OP's questions:
- Using Nolva while on cycle is a wrong decisin, because it simply reduces IGF-1 which results in great limitation of your gains.
- PCT should start 2 weeks after last injection - Clomid/Nolva combo (!)
- HCG is completely unecessary in this type of cycle - extra risk for no reason.
- End both Test and Eq the same time.

My suggestion:
Weeks 1-10/12 --> Test Cyp/E 400-500mg/week
Weeks 1-10/12 --> Equipoise 600-800mg/week
Weeks 1-4/5/6 --> SD 20-30mg ED
Weeks 1-12/14 --> Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5-25mg ED

PCT
Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 40 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED
wouldn't you want to stop the EQ earlier than the test, because the long ester keeps it in your system longer, therefore suppressing you longer than the Cyp would

IMO I would stop the EQ like 3-4 weeks before you start pct and keep the Cyp to 2 weeks before

otherwise the EQ is still going to be suppressing your balls while you try to PCT

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
wouldn't you want to stop the EQ earlier than the test, because the long ester keeps it in your system longer, therefore suppressing you longer than the Cyp would

IMO I would stop the EQ like 3-4 weeks before you start pct and keep the Cyp to 2 weeks before

otherwise the EQ is still going to be suppressing your balls while you try to PCT
Test Cypionate has half life of approximately 12 days while Equipoise has 14.
Ending them the same time is the proper timing as long as their esters synchronize (which they do) and PCT should start 2 weeks after last injection.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
id go with EQ. its a better choice for mass builder than deca/tren, as far as sides go. tren gains > anything

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
id go with EQ. its a better choice for mass builder than deca/tren, as far as sides go. tren gains > anything
Yeah... My other thought was that I'd want to stay away from progestinal compounds early on. A few AAS cycles in, maybe, but Test/EQ seems like it would be a solid run.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
if you are experienced u could do a lose dose of deca like 2-300mg/week along with 400mg eq. so you get something out of both.

i would personaly go with test/eq, imo 600mg EQ is a fine mass builder, but with milder side effects. and guys, about the blood thickening part.....there are so many places where you can donate blood. society will thank you! and also, you wouldnt get a heart attack from eating a fried chicken lol

run the eq for 12weeks. eq + test cyp esters get out of u in lik 15days. no point of stopping the eq earlier, just run it entire time...gains will b best towards the end.

i remember something about eq and test binding to the same receptors or smething like that, so some of that eq/test will go to waste. correct me if im wrong, im drained guys night,

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Ether way this is gonna beat the hell out of PH. Let the madness begin my friend. I think a log will be in order