Best anticatabolic PH/DS?

Sweekaters

Awards
I'm running my first cycle in a few weeks to cut down some bodyfat. Plan is to take 50mcg T3 a day for 8 weeks. I would like to take something just to preserve muscle mass, not really concerned with trying to recomp. Best options? I was thinking of hdrol since the half life is so long, it will provide a pretty steady influx of androgens.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I think 11-oxo bulk powder would be a solid choice, mainly having anti-cortisol and fat burning properties.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think chocolates idea may be pretty sweet. Heard some great reviews on low dose super!!!

Sweekaters

Awards
I think 11-oxo bulk powder would be a solid choice, mainly having anti-cortisol and fat burning properties.
Though about both of those, especially since low dose SD is supercheap. Would it be ok to stack the two since 11-oxo is not methylated? What about pulsing the SD with the 11-oxo to mitigate some of the sides?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
The sd will be very anabolic. The 11-sterone is awesome for cort control, fat burning but needs to be dosed around 1000mg. That's why bulk powder is the way to go, otherwise your going to be running one bottle a wk. It's not worth running at 600mg really, all it is at that dose is a cortisol blocker

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
T3 is pretty catabolic, I don't think 11-OXO is strong enough. Go with 10mg SD.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
T3 is pretty catabolic, I don't think 11-OXO is strong enough. Go with 10mg SD.
X2, wasnt really thinking about the power of T3. Go with the SD at 10mg or 11sterone&SD pulse

Sweekaters

Awards
The sd will be very anabolic. The 11-sterone is awesome for cort control, fat burning but needs to be dosed around 1000mg. That's why bulk powder is the way to go, otherwise your going to be running one bottle a wk. It's not worth running at 600mg really, all it is at that dose is a cortisol blocker
Kinda defeats the purpose since I wanted the cheapest thing I could get to counter the catabolism of T3. Even the cheapest powder I found would be pretty expensive to run at 1g a day. If I were going to spend that much I would just roll with some harsher androgens. Will definitely go with 10mg SD a day.

Sweekaters

Awards
Last question guys, what would you say is the longest I could safely run 10mg SD? Cut cycle will be anywhere between 8-12 weeks, and I'm getting a 90 count bottle @ 10mg a tab.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would stop after 5wks of 10mg of SD. Its hell on your body and organs. If you can find some Dermacrine that could be used as a bridge between orals. But it would have to be at 5 pumps a day to increase T levels enough to keep you anabolic.