supedrol and otc meds?

ilcrba

Awards
Hey guys. i started a 10/10/10/10 superdrol cycle. well since day 1 the stuff has been giving me problems. constant headache. feel sick to my stomach. cant sleep very good at night. and now i am getting sick. im pretty sure my sickness isnt from the sdrol but i was wondering is it ok to take some sinus medicine if i keep taking sdrol? if not thats fine cause i kinda want to stop taking the sdrol anyways. my body just cant handle it.

GetHyooge

Awards
Just stop the SD although I dont see how 10mg is causing so much problems, thats a low dose.

ilcrba

Awards
thats what i thought. i just think i would rather stop it then continue.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes the sides are rough on superdrol, You can either wait it out for another couple days and see if the sides subside or stop the cycle i dont think any otc allergy medicine should affect you as long as you dont do it constantly

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
some people run into more issues than others. Drop it and start PCT.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're 18... 4-wk 10mg ED cycle? >.>

what support supps are you taking with it? sounds like you're also not drinking enough water. You should be drinking close to 2 gal per day. what's your PCT like? how long have you been on-cycle? if it's only a few days, I doubt your' suppressed, stop now, and do some more research.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you're 21yo and 150lbs. Drop ALL your PH/DS/whatevers... start eating a good diet, train hard, and take some creatine and whey. do that until you're at least 165, under 16%bf, and 23yo. :)

ilcrba

Awards
im 21. 5'9" 155. diet is pretty good. not a constant calorie surplus due to job but about 5/7 days are over maintenance.

was taking
3g taurine
cel cycle assist
1g extra hawthorn berry
8g fish oil
orange triad vitamin

been drinking well over 1 gallon a day. probably inbetween 1.5-2gallons.

just started this 3 days ago. my pct i had planned was 20/20/20/20 nolva.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
You need to eat more if you're going on cycle, unless you're trying to cut. I would stay on a minimum, 500 Cal surplus ED.

You should try a milder compound if you're still set on taking a PH/DS. MDrol is one of the strongest, which also means harshest sides for some. Apparently you are one of the "some."

Also, since you onle went 3 days, I think you should be fine, doubt 3 days will suppress you at 10mg. I'd consider taking nolva for a week at low doses just in case, but I would guess that you're fine.

Either way, keep training and eating big. Next time you might want to start with something like hdrol. save the mdrol for the future (2-3 yrs later), you can't buy it anymore anyways.