HCG came in Ampule !! Need experts help

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I received my HCG, it is 5000 and it is in an ampule !

How the hell am I suppose to use this ? Add bac water and draw the whole thing and inject in an empty vial ? Is that safe to do so ???? or how can I seal the amp back lol ?

I don't want to get infected,

Westwood

Westwood

Awards
I received my HCG, it is 5000 and it is in an ampule !

How the hell am I suppose to use this ? Add bac water and draw the whole thing and inject in an empty vial ? Is that safe to do so ???? or how can I seal the amp back lol ?

I don't want to get infected,
You have what is called Preganyl probably. Its HCG. Should have come with
another amp of BAC to reconstitute. its a 5000IU ampl. Use the full 1ml of water to the dry amp with the HCG. Fill it up. Fill up a slin pin with the ML. You have 5000IU in the pin now. If you try and do 250iu a week, good luck. That 5000 in the AMP is to be taken all at once for women trying to get pregnant or guys with shrunk nuts. So do the math on the slin pin and try and do 500 at once. Its not much. Or divide how many weeks you want to use it into the 5000. If the pin gets dull, backload into another. Thats how HCG comes in Asia and middle east most commonly.good luck. You cant really **** up on what you take. I take 500-1000 each week while on cycle. No issues. Ever

Oh ya. Store the pin with unused HCG in the fridge in a plastic bag. Clean each time you use it,.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
TF sups has HCG for $20 now... But I don't think it's the same thing LOL

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna draw the whole thing and put it in a sterile vial ! I just don't know if doing that process would leave bacteria in my hcg

1- open ampule
2- add bac water
3- draw up the reconstituted hcg
4- use alcohol swaps on an empty sterile vial
5- dump the hcg into the vial with a slin pin

the process

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Add 2ml bac water to it.

Transfer to sterile vile

Add in 3 more ml of bac water to the sterile vile

Every measurement on a 1cc slim pin 10IU. So 25 = 250IUs

Simple

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poop, I only wanna add 1ML so 5tick mark = 250iu

Westwood

Westwood

Awards
TF sups has HCG for $20 now... But I don't think it's the same thing LOL
Its not HCG then at $20. Cost of HCG starting hitting the ****ing roof a couple of years ago. Went from 60 to over a 100 bucks for 10,000 ius. Shortage of pregnant women to piss in a cup that drove it up? Doubt it

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
well that's what I was thinking but it says it's real pregant woman piss