Test E/HCG/Prop cycle..

xtremejeff

Awards
Hey guys ive been doing my research for 6 months now and my final cycle is complete. Heres what it looks like:

Stat:

5-10: Height

175:Weight

12-15%: Body Fat

Cycle

Week 1-12 test E @ 250mg x2 / Week ( Mon & Thurs )

Week 1-3 test P @ 75 - 100 mg EOD

Week 2/3-12/13 @ 250 iu x2 / week

PCT

Week 1-14 Adex .25 - .5 ED/EOD

Week 13/14-17 Nolva 40/20/10/10 = 480

Week 13/14-17 Clomid 50/50/50/50 = 1400

I also wanna run keto somewhere around my pct but havent really done research. Any Ideas on this cycle? and taking keto with it? Feel free to comment on any of this.

epilogue

epilogue

Awards
Hey guys ive been doing my research for 6 months now and my final cycle is complete.
Final cycle? or your cycle is finally complete? If this is your first cycle I would probably run the test-e by itself... or cut the dose a little if you want to add the prop in. Your looking at around 900mg of test a week. I wouldn't run that much on a first cycle, but you should feel pretty damn good if you did..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys ive been doing my research for 6 months now and my final cycle is complete. Heres what it looks like:

Stat:

5-10: Height

175:Weight

12-15%: Body Fat

Cycle

Week 1-12 test E @ 250mg x2 / Week ( Mon & Thurs )

Week 1-3 test P @ 75 - 100 mg EOD

Week 2/3-12/13 @ 250 iu x2 / week

PCT

Week 1-14 Adex .25 - .5 ED/EOD

Week 13/14-17 Nolva 40/20/10/10 = 480

Week 13/14-17 Clomid 50/50/50/50 = 1400

I also wanna run keto somewhere around my pct but havent really done research. Any Ideas on this cycle? and taking keto with it? Feel free to comment on any of this.
looks good to me cycle wise. may want oral instead of prop since you'll be new to injecting and may have problems. just a thought.

pct is to much. pick nolva OR clomi. no need for both sir.

dont run keto anywhere near you pct. you'll lose all gains without a doubt. if anything, run keto this cycle THAN in pct eat normal. id say pack on some mass before you worry bout cutting tho. bulk this cycle than next cycle, make it a cutting one would be my advice.

Final cycle? or your cycle is finally complete? If this is your first cycle I would probably run the test-e by itself... or cut the dose a little if you want to add the prop in. Your looking at around 900mg of test a week. I wouldn't run that much on a first cycle, but you should feel pretty damn good if you did..
yeah but enanthate takes time to build up

he prolly meant to spelt finally too

xtremejeff

Awards
yea this is my 3rd cycle my second using IM. But i kinda figures using prop, maybe even at a lower dose, can just kick start my Test E cycle. As far as the PCT, i havent reallly been prone to gyno but ive always used clomid and novla together... i was just wondering your reason behind not using clom and nolv together sir.. But if you guys wanna edit my cycle please feel free too.