H-Drol Cycle..Last one

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know ive asked alost of Q's.. but thats how I learned. And i wanted to say thank you for all help!
So this will hopefully be my last question.

I finally got my nolvadex, so Im ready!

My cycle is going to be H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75/100
Ill be using Cycle Assist during only 4 tabs each day while on and include in PCT... During PCT I will also use Revolution PCT.. And for my SERM, Nolvadex 20/20/20/10

Again this is my first cycle, If it sounds shi**y please let me know! I need all comments good and bad!

kom01

kom01

Awards
Your cycle sounds good, however you are probably better off running the H-drol as follows;
50/75/75/75/75/75. Wouldn't suggest running it higher than 75mg, unless you are not responding to it. Also, bear in mind that it won't kick in until your third week.

In terms of your PCT, it looks good but you can even go with Nolva 20/20/10/10. I would probably suggest pre-loading the cycle assist for 2 weeks before your cycle, for blood pressure reasons. If you don't want to use the cycle assist, then just use hawthorn berry. In addition, it is not necessary to use the cycle assist in PCT, as it is used generally on cycle to reduce the side effects of the ph. I would probably just use liv 52 with the nolva, in order to protect your liver and this would seem the cheaper option aswell.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your cycle sounds good, however you are probably better off running the H-drol as follows;
50/75/75/75/75/75. Wouldn't suggest running it higher than 75mg, unless you are not responding to it. Also, bear in mind that it won't kick in until your third week.

In terms of your PCT, it looks good but you can even go with Nolva 20/20/10/10. I would probably suggest pre-loading the cycle assist for 2 weeks before your cycle, for blood pressure reasons. If you don't want to use the cycle assist, then just use hawthorn berry. In addition, it is not necessary to use the cycle assist in PCT, as it is used generally on cycle to reduce the side effects of the ph. I would probably just use liv 52 with the nolva, in order to protect your liver and this would seem the cheaper option aswell.
sweeeet thanks so much