low dose T3 while bulking..

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yah, i've done a few searches and what not. And read threads on other boards. Basically everyone says somewhere around 12.5mcg (mostly because this is half of a 25mcg tab) a day to help with protein synthesis and keep the fat off while bulking. Any more and it would be hard to make gains etc..

But my thing is, with the half life of T3 being so short, peaking at around 6 hours in the system, you are only getting the benefit of it for maybe a fraction of the day anyways. Wouldn't it make more sense to do something along the lines of 45mcg-60mcg of T4, which would equal around 10-15mcg of T3, but stays in your system for around 2 weeks, or basically assuming you keep taking the same dose it will always stay in your system constantly. It would seem that would be safer for muscle loss as well.

Thoughts?

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
T3 raises overall metabolism, it doesn't target only fat, would just make it harder to bulk

S

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
im on 25mcg right now, dosing off after next week. good idea in beginning of the bulk to stay lean.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt use it, or if youre gonna its usually t3 w/ hgh.

i think mgrf 1-29 and ghrp 6 @ 100mcg 3x daily is the way to go. ive been asking this on a lot of other boards and seems to be what youre looking for.