Taking natrual GH supps while on a PH....???

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start a pulse soon and was wondering if any of you guys have taken a HGH supp alongside the PH for GH increases as well.

I am just kicking tires with the idea, with long and advanced AAS cycles you will always see GH somewhere in the cycle. Since there is no PH type product that would do it I thought I would ask all of you guys.

Anyone??

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather go for some sort of nutrient partitioner on cycle than an HGH supp. Slin-Sane, Recompadrol, Need2Slin, or it seems PES's Ana-Beta would all work.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought ph's had kinda of a nutrition partitioner effect on there own? Dont qoute me on this, I just thought of it that way, maybe Im wrong.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I thought ph's had kinda of a nutrition partitioner effect on there own? Dont qoute me on this, I just thought of it that way, maybe Im wrong.
They do. I just figure if the partitioner can get X amount more nutrients into muscles, the roids will make that much more muscle. I'm talking complete broscience here but I know I liked it when I took Slin-Sane with SD.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
good question!

I'd like to hear some more about this myself. I have a few bottles of IGF-2, but I quit taking it when I went on cycle.

I still take need2slin religiously though :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK...Hey thats sounds like pretty good broscience to me. Kinda makes since.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather go for some sort of nutrient partitioner on cycle than an HGH supp. Slin-Sane, Recompadrol, Need2Slin, or it seems PES's Ana-Beta would all work.
I will already be taking Neet2slin so thats not an issue.

What you guys are talking about is how Test levels effect your N20 retention. When your tes levels go up it takes the nitrogen retention up too which means each gram of protein does more for your body. Allowing you to build much more muscle and grow way quicker. I am aware of this, not what I am asking about.

NTBM's GEAR pretty much does the same thing.

The ? i am getting at is there anyone who has had luck with supps like powerFULL, HGHup, HGHpro, AAKG, etc while running a PH.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha, sorry to get off topic. I have a crap load of ghenerate and IGH-1 from lg that was was planning on running with an upcoming run, Soi I guess Im in for a solid answer myself

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think all OTC HGH supps are pretty much useless. They may give you "effects" but nothing from increased HGH. Injecting takes months to see effects, what makes you think an OTC herbal product is going to have a more profound effect in 4 weeks than directly injecting HGH?

If you really want something that works to increase your GH, look into peptides. GHRP-6, Hexarelin, CJC.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean. I knew it was a longshot but wanted someone to tell me what you have. I do sleep lots better taking 3 caps of powerFULL pre bed. Have not noticed it with taking 3-5g's of AAKG...

catty66

catty66

Awards
I used HGH Up twice. Once on a tren cycle and once with SD. And to be honest, the only reason I used it is to put me to sleep at night. I have a hard time sleeping on those two. Five pills of HGH Up, right before I go to bed, and I would be asleep in 15 minutes.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah they all seem to work as sleep aids rather than HGH boosters. I want to try real stuff but not going to pin anything again. My GF would fa king kill me, I already have a hard time defending myself when a box or two of supps shows up every wk at out place and she gets the mail everyday. Sometimes she opens them too.