quick osta question

firedawg0108

Awards
Just got my bottle of osta not naming where from because i dont wanna start a source arguement but anyways my bottle is 30ml 25mg/ml i was wondering if anybody had considered/ would suggest dosing at 50mg day 1, then for the rest of the bottle do 25mg one day 12.5 the next then back to 25 and so forth. if my math is right this would make one bottle last 6 weeks. any thoughts?

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
i did 50mg on the first day - just to help kick in the osta. got a slight headache for about 30mins. took it sublingually though.

im taking 25ml on workout days and 12.5 on non workout days at the moment.

firedawg0108

Awards
hows that working for you as far as results?

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
big fan of the osta. this is my first cycle. im in the back end of week 3. strength up, no sides (keeping an eye on estrogen though)

im taking with lean extreme as im keen to pull down some fat if possible. i think im leaning out slightly - but not measuring or weighing so cant be 100% positive.

a couple of days i have experimented with taking the whole dropper - I think its approx 1.3 to 1.5 mls about 4 hours before workout - it rocks too!

will defn use osta again. i went with the more expensive one from the site sponsor.

firedawg0108

Awards
i think im going to do this 25 workout days 12.5 off days.it would make the bottle last longer and good luck to you week 3 is suppose to be where stuff starts really happening

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ive always had better results staying at the same dose of anything through the entire cycle. Bumpin it up and down gives inconsistent levels, ya want to keep levels consistent so ya get gains and keep as much as possible after. JME

firedawg0108

Awards
and even with the longer half life would you reccomend taking it in the morning on an empty stomach or maybe 30 min p/w? had a theory that maybe p/w dosing would cause all the free osta to be pushed into the muscles being worked due to the increased bloodflow

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
knowbull - this is the first time I have taken anything with split on/off days dosages. Two reasons - a friend of mine has run it like this and liked it (i value this opinion) and trying to stretch out the osta a bit more too.

I think next time I will just run it at 25mg per day.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeh, whatever works well is best, its just to augment lifting. The weights are the key component.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I like it at 12.5, but I have ran it with great results at 25mg.