First cycle

Kerolos90

Awards
Hey guys I need some input on my first ph cycle

H-Drol
50/50/50/75/75

PCT
Nolva and Ai post cycle support

How does this look guys need to add anything let me know thanks, also is generic Nolvadex just as good to use?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
How old are you?

Diet looks like?

Training is ?

how much do you weigh?

Why do you need a PH?.. chances are you aren't eating dude.. save your cash and your nuts.. rather than PH route try

Ravenous

Or

Black Hole

Or

google Xero Limits Engorge it's not board sponsored so I won't link to it

Eating enough is the biggest thing to gain.. even with PH's you need to eat.. to maintain gains.. you need to eat.. one of these could help and they require no PCT..

Kerolos90

Awards
Im a 22 and I have a decent diet but my aim is to put on more muscle in a shorter amount of time. I dont have trouble putting on weight just trying to add more muscle mass, thanks tho. I been lifting for about 5 years now, not as experienced as others but I feel I am ready to try this.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
well eating really does help with putting on muscle mass.. and helping you keep it.. consider it before you put yourself through the stress..

You lack a liver support.. I personally like ntbm's N2 Guard but there are cheaper alternatives to it.

Kerolos90

Awards
What about a milk tistle ( during or after ? not sure which is best heard both sides)

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
milk thistle is good, needs to be preloaded 2 weeks out though. That's a cheap way, but it's nice to be safe with your liver.

If you have time to wait this out, Mrsupps.com sells helladrol, an hdrol clone, that contains 3x the pills of other hdrol clones for about the same price as 2 of their bottles.

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
those stupid herbs wont do **** for liver protection

you're fine with hdrol and nolva

all that milk thistle **** is just marketing that people have fallen into, then others like to parrot it

Kerolos90

Awards
preload it 2 weeks before my cycle or 2 weeks prior to my pct? and when will his H-drol be avaliable ?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards

all that milk thistle **** is just marketing that people have fallen into, then others like to parrot it
It doesn't need to be synthetic to help..

so in your words all herbs are sh!t?.. even though tons of products are made with them... and they work.. hmm..

Kerolos90

Awards
OK thanks mate also do you think that Ai post cycle support is necassary or should i try a natty test booster with nolvadex instead

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Hdrol isn't super suppressive so you should be good with just a serm, I recommend Torem over Novla because it's not a toxic. You can run PES Erase if you want to that's a natty AI/Cortisol control

Kerolos90

Awards
So technically I would be fine with just the Nolvadex and milk thistle as PCT

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
bare minimum.. yes.. but.. do you really want to risk it?

Lazarus111

Awards

false. it helped my BP drop and not just a little. HB works.

Lazarus111

Awards
So technically I would be fine with just the Nolvadex and milk thistle as PCT
you already said you're using Nolva so:

go with cel cycle assist during and after
PP's EndoAmp for cort control
something like DAA for a test booster

that's basically what mine looks like except I'll be using Torem.