How the f*ck do you aspirate with one hand injections

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To the bi's, delt's, tri's?

I wanted to mix it up a bit and inj into teh bicep but as soon as I was about to jab I realized there's no way I can aspirate lol

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
very....carefully, lol.

No but seriously, I keep the thumb on the base of the syringe while the pin is in the muscle, then use my pointer and middle finger to pull up on the plunger and aspirate.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait this isn't a Markus thread? :) I've never used tris, but for bis & delts I hold the syringe by the "ears" as I insert, then do as he said.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
stick needle in.

move middle finger and thumb to the "T" of the syringe.

use pointer finger to aspiate.

its not like you gotta draw much, a little flick is pretty much enough. no need to create a vaccuum in the muscle lol.

ps. whats wrong w 2 delts / 2 quads / 2 glutes? thats a ton of sites regardless what youre running

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the input don, easy, and geek

and lol @ markus thread...

i'll try it out... im sure it will come naturally

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Haha I remember the first time I encountered this problem. Sitting down with a 23g 1.5inch needle sticking out of my shoulder and then thinking wait wtf how can I aspirate with one hand. You have to like put your thumb and ring finger on top of the piece that you hold with your middle and index finger when you inject. Then you use your index and middle finger to lift up the plunger. Sorry that was really hard to explain ahaha

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I remember the first time I had to do it with my left hand (non dominant hand) on a right delt inject I was nervous as hell. I'm far far from ambidextrous.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stick needle in.

its not like you gotta draw much, a little flick is pretty much enough. no need to create a vaccuum in the muscle lol.

ps. whats wrong w 2 delts / 2 quads / 2 glutes? thats a ton of sites regardless what youre running
LOL CM... This is pretty much how I do it too. It's all very easy. I remember my first pin I was freaked out too. Simple bro. Just pin the quads with a 23g, 1 inch needle bro. Cause I take it you're just running test enth?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
stick needle in.

i like this layout of inj sites... im hitting up tren ace soon for the first time.. and do notttttt want to hit quads... i dont mind pinning test in there... but to many veins in the quads... im not to fond of hitting one and getting the all so famous tren cough.. any other easy sites other then quads.... i usuallly feel like i can see the veins enough to work around them.. but theres quite a few id rather not pierce with tren on a needle

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
To the bi's, delt's, tri's?

I wanted to mix it up a bit and inj into teh bicep but as soon as I was about to jab I realized there's no way I can aspirate lol
try the pecs too, i love poking thoses better that bis ouch, and just wait till you try to poke your trap thats a one handed act there.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
bi's, tri's, traps and pecs. You guys are nuts. I've only had the balls to do delts and quads so far. I refuse to do glutes, just something about poking things into my butt feels a bit....off.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want nuts, try calf injections. lord is that painful

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
bi's, tri's, traps and pecs. You guys are nuts. I've only had the balls to do delts and quads so far. I refuse to do glutes, just something about poking things into my butt feels a bit....off.
outside tri cep is the ****ing best way better than delts, WAY

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually not pinning in those areas with a 1" or 1.5". Using a slin.

Only place I am pinning with bigger needles is in the thighs. Haven't tried glutes either.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually not pinning in those areas with a 1" or 1.5". Using a slin.

Only place I am pinning with bigger needles is in the thighs. Haven't tried glutes either.
I hit bis, tri, pecs with 25g 5/8" darts
and quads, traps, ventro with 25g 1"

Abs will be hit with a 27g 1/2 when suspension comes in.

And all thicker oils go thru a 23g IE test E

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abs will be hit with a 27g 1/2 when suspension comes in.
Nice. I'm finding slins draw Test E and inject just fine into delt's, bi's, chest, so I am sticking to those for now. Also gonna try traps and lats with them.

Are you pinning suspension in the abs for the localized effect?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doctors and nurses don't aspirate for anything less than 200mg I believe... since you are using slinpins