X-Tren Information

kom01

kom01

Awards
I have been doing a lot of research on this compound for the past 2 months, however there is so many conflicting information out there. I just want someone to explain to me with reasoning the following questions.

1. A lot of people say that X-tren isn't a good substance to use as a first cycle and they recommend using H-drol. I understand that H-drol is more mild, however whats the difference if you do X-tren to begin with or as a second cycle? Wouldn't you still be prone to the same sides?

2. A lot of people claim to use clomid as opposed to Nolva for pct due to the prolactin sides. Whereas, other believe that either SERM can be used. So my question is, Do people recommend using Clomid instead of Nolva because they are confusing X-tren with Tren acetate?

3. Whether it is an Xtren cycle, or another prohormone cycle, I see people always suggesting a natty test booster in pct along side a SERM. Don't you guys think that this is a waste, since a SERM alone has been proven to raise test levels alone?

4. Also I want to know what is better? A liquid SERM or a human grade tablet SERM?

5. Last question. I know that it is essential to use p-5-p and l-dopa to combat any potential prolactin sides on X-tren. Would it be a good idea to use UPS LABS powerfull with p-5-p?

Sorry about all the question, just want to see your responses along with your reasoning. It seems that on most threads that people have seen information on another website/thread and just love regurgitating facts they actually have no knowledge about.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
For your question 1 the reason people reccommend hdrol over tren for a first cycle is due to the side effects, not just hot harsh the compound is on your body, and the reason for your question 2 is no dont use nolva after a xtren cycle, xtren is known to raise prolactin levels, and putting yourself on nolva will also make that worse (Prolactin Gyno) Use clomid or torem is better. Also a natty test booster will help your libido during pct, they arent neccessary but they are a plus during pct. Also any form of a s.e.r.m is good depending on how reputable the company/lab is.

kom01

kom01

Awards
I understand that H-drol is less severe than X-tren, however what I am asking is what difference would it make if a beginner or someone advanced took it, wouldn't they still encounter the same side effects?

Secondly, I have read many places that nolva makes prolactin gyno worse, however others say there aren't no actual studies to back this up. And there are so many people just using an OTC PTC product, which is ridiculous when running a 19 nor product.

Thanks for your advice, it is much appreciated.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I remember when x tren was OTC. I ate it like candy with no PCT or anything. HUGE strength gains for months and months and months. Then one day this lump formed under my nipple. Still there.

X tren? Never again.......

kom01

kom01

Awards
From my understanding, you must do proper pct and also take p-5-p, l-dopa and possibly vitex inorder to prevent the prolactin sides. Also, every user reacts different to it. For instance, if you are proned to gyno, then xtren isn't good for you because it aggregates it. It's like someone who is proned to male pattern boldness, if they use a substance that is highly androgenic, this will speed up the process. To be honest, I would prefer a lump under my nipple than losing my hair, but that's just me !

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding, you must do proper pct and also take p-5-p, l-dopa and possibly vitex inorder to prevent the prolactin sides. Also, every user reacts different to it. For instance, if you are proned to gyno, then xtren isn't good for you because it aggregates it. It's like someone who is proned to male pattern boldness, if they use a substance that is highly androgenic, this will speed up the process. To be honest, I would prefer a lump under my nipple than losing my hair, but that's just me !
agreed ones your hairs gone you look terrible LOL! j/k but yeah bro stick to clomid of torem is the best I think, Helped me recover perfectly, Also for prolactin isssues run some caber as well much stronger then dopa and you can find it cheap

kom01

kom01

Awards
From my understanding, you should only run Caber once you start to see gyno occurring. I also have heard that Prami is pretty good too.

Hey ward5742, I have found an old school pro-hormone that I used a few years back. Do you know whether 19-norandrostenedione is the same as X-tren (19-nor androsta)? I think they both convert to nandrolone when your liver converts them, but the dosages are completely different. Any idea?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding, you should only run Caber once you start to see gyno occurring. I also have heard that Prami is pretty good too.

Hey ward5742, I have found an old school pro-hormone that I used a few years back. Do you know whether 19-norandrostenedione is the same as X-tren (19-nor androsta)? I think they both convert to nandrolone when your liver converts them, but the dosages are completely different. Any idea?
Caber will help for prolactin sides though as well, and for the second question is the 19noandrostendione is the same just the only difference is that this compound has a second double bond in it. This will stop it from aromatizing, but i dont know what other effects it will have, this wpould be the Target hormone 17b-hydroxy-19-nor-4-andro-sten-3-one

kom01

kom01

Awards
The back of the bottle says 19-Nor4 Androstene3, 17dione. I have used this product but was following the recommendations of a body builder and was only using 400mg per week ( I think this is under-dosing it). If I didn't suffer any side effects on this product, do you think I am good to go on the X-tren? Also, how did you run the X-tren? What dosgaes did you run? What support supps did you use? What PCT protocol did you follow? Thanks mate, I appreciate your knowledge.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
The back of the bottle says 19-Nor4 Androstene3, 17dione. I have used this product but was following the recommendations of a body builder and was only using 400mg per week ( I think this is under-dosing it). If I didn't suffer any side effects on this product, do you think I am good to go on the X-tren? Also, how did you run the X-tren? What dosgaes did you run? What support supps did you use? What PCT protocol did you follow? Thanks mate, I appreciate your knowledge.
Was it made by Kazien ? sounds like a familiar product, As for Xtren it all depends on the user bro. I mean if you feell your ready to run it then run it, Its your body you know ? For support supps I preloaded hawthorne berry 2 weeks before and as well as on cycle I used. Also ran omega-3's at 3000mg's daily, along with Red yeast rice to keep those cholesterool levels low as possible, Followed my pct with clomid at 100 mg the first 2 days then dropped it to 75/50/50/25, along with 2 Erase caps daily and 6oxo at 900mg daily.

Dikstallion

Awards
I remember when x tren was OTC. I ate it like candy with no PCT or anything. HUGE strength gains for months and months and months. Then one day this lump formed under my nipple. Still there.

X tren? Never again.......
Or maybe you should write, 'X Tren with zero PCT? Never again

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing a lot of research on this compound for the past 2 months, however there is so many conflicting information out there. I just want someone to explain to me with reasoning the following questions.

1. A lot of people say that X-tren isn't a good substance to use as a first cycle and they recommend using H-drol. I understand that H-drol is more mild, however whats the difference if you do X-tren to begin with or as a second cycle? Wouldn't you still be prone to the same sides?

2. A lot of people claim to use clomid as opposed to Nolva for pct due to the prolactin sides. Whereas, other believe that either SERM can be used. So my question is, Do people recommend using Clomid instead of Nolva because they are confusing X-tren with Tren acetate?

3. Whether it is an Xtren cycle, or another prohormone cycle, I see people always suggesting a natty test booster in pct along side a SERM. Don't you guys think that this is a waste, since a SERM alone has been proven to raise test levels alone?

4. Also I want to know what is better? A liquid SERM or a human grade tablet SERM?

5. Last question. I know that it is essential to use p-5-p and l-dopa to combat any potential prolactin sides on X-tren. Would it be a good idea to use UPS LABS powerfull with p-5-p?

Sorry about all the question, just want to see your responses along with your reasoning. It seems that on most threads that people have seen information on another website/thread and just love regurgitating facts they actually have no knowledge about.
for your first question, you dont usually want to jump in head first with a harsher ph because your unexperienced and typically less knowledgeable. if you wanna start rock climbing, you dont start by climbing everest, you start on a much smaller, less dangerous scale. not to say that its impossible for someone to run xtren safely for their first cycle, but it just makes sense to start with a less intense compound.

second, theres not alway one exact correct right way to run a pct. often times, one needs to do their research and then decide what they think is best for them.

3. natty test boosters tend to speed up the recovery from suppression and, like mentioned earlier, can help in the areas of libido, mood, maintaining gains, ect...

4. liquid serms are easier to find and aquire. either form can be bunk but its probably more common among liquid serms. also, assuming the liquid serm is not bunk and is the potency it is said to be, it is easier to adjust dosages. for example, say you want to take 50mg but you only have 30mg tablets, its difficult to accurately take one and 2/3 of a tablet.

5. usp labs is a quality source of l-dopa. i would use it.

these are just my personal opinions though

kom01

kom01

Awards
Ward5742, it was made by Mega-Pro International. I had some really good strength gains from it and felt like I owned the gym each time I went. However, the bodybuilder I trained with, he was an old school trainer and I don't think he was up to date with knowledge like we are and that is why he didn't suggest any support supps or pct. What do you mean, you should know whether your body is ready to run it, can you elaborate?. Also, how come you didn't use liver support tablets when cycling xtren? And what dosages did you take the caber at? I thought it is good to keep caber on hand, and only use it if you see signs of gyno. Also, did you use clomid instead of Nolva beacuse of the fact that it is possible that Nolva can effect prolactin levels?

Thanks Heebs10, for the advice. You too sound very knowledgeable. The only thing I don't get is that you say people use less harsher substances first, and then go onto using xtren. But lets say someone starts with H-drol which is associated with androgenic sides, how can they know how their body will react to xtren if they don't try it? Maybe, they are similar in the fact that they shut you down, however tren is associated with prolactin sides. Also, I have done further research on USP labs powerfull and the compound in it is 1-carboxy, which is similar to l-dopa. Do you think it would be just better to use l-dopa (since it is a lot cheaper to buy it seperate) and p-5-p with Xtren and keep caber/prami on hand, or would you also introduce vitex aswell?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Ward5742, it was made by Mega-Pro International. I had some really good strength gains from it and felt like I owned the gym each time I went. However, the bodybuilder I trained with, he was an old school trainer and I don't think he was up to date with knowledge like we are and that is why he didn't suggest any support supps or pct. What do you mean, you should know whether your body is ready to run it, can you elaborate?. Also, how come you didn't use liver support tablets when cycling xtren? And what dosages did you take the caber at? I thought it is good to keep caber on hand, and only use it if you see signs of gyno. Also, did you use clomid instead of Nolva beacuse of the fact that it is possible that Nolva can effect prolactin levels?

Thanks Heebs10, for the advice. You too sound very knowledgeable. The only thing I don't get is that you say people use less harsher substances first, and then go onto using xtren. But lets say someone starts with H-drol which is associated with androgenic sides, how can they know how their body will react to xtren if they don't try it? Maybe, they are similar in the fact that they shut you down, however tren is associated with prolactin sides. Also, I have done further research on USP labs powerfull and the compound in it is 1-carboxy, which is similar to l-dopa. Do you think it would be just better to use l-dopa (since it is a lot cheaper to buy it seperate) and p-5-p with Xtren and keep caber/prami on hand, or would you also introduce vitex aswell?
What I mean is you know if your ready or not to run tren not anyone else, Also, I'd run the caber at .5mg 3x a week, spread out. For the question about me using clomid is because I find clomid to help me recover much faster then nolva, And for the liver support I used it post cycle, I dont use liver support on cycle due to it binding to the androgen receptor and making the ph alot less potent

kom01

kom01

Awards
Hey Ward5742, one last question for you. How did you go when you ran a 19 nor compound? Taking the caber, along side the support supps, did you see any evidence of prolactin induced gyno? It's so scary listening to all the people who have suffered from it and especially the ones that it has become permanent. From your experience, is there a high chance of obtaining gyno whilst running 19 nor? Thanks again mate for your knowledge.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

no problem dude and i commend you for actually taking the time and putting in the effort to do some serious research. many people just ask for someone else to spell out how to do everything. i can tell your doing your homework and only asking for help on stuff thats still a little unclear. anyways, yes, the 1-carboxy is a "special L-dopa extract" so whatever that means. i have used 1-carboxy and i like it, but you could probably still get away with some cheaper L-dopa. just an fyi, H-drol is not a very androgenic compound and so, does not usually cause androgenic sides in most individuals. in general, its just safer to see how you react to a milder compound before using a harsher compound. the mild one may not have the exact same effects as a harsher compound but you at least get an idea. say you used h-drol and got gyno from it (very unlikely but just hear me out). in that case, chances are you are very susceptible to gyno , and therefore you now have at least an idea of what other compounds you really want to stay away from because some PHs are more likely to induce gyno or cause a flair up (cough xtren cough! lol). thats sorta a poor example, but my point is that it simply makes sense to start off on the milder side of the spectrum (h-drol still gives very nice gains despite being so mild imo). use what ever compound you like, im just saying that the more experience you have, the better prepared you are.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Thanks Heebs10, I appreciate that. I intend to research the matter for another 3-5 months before I start Xtren. The only reason why i think I can handle the substance is because I used 19 norandrostenedione before and got great benefits from it with no sides. However, there are so many conflicting argument that say that 19 norandrostenedione converts to nandrolone (xtren) and others say its converts to nortesterone. In addition, I was dosing it at 400mg per week, whereas people suggest using it at 200mg each day.

In terms of supports supplements, I have decided to use p-5-p and 1 carboxy (buy it bulk from NP or maybe get USP LABS Powerfull) and also keep some caber on hand, if I see evidence of prolactin gyno. I will wait until i go to Thailand to buy the caber though, because everything is considerably cheaper there.

Before I start X-tren, I will do H-drol, like you suggested to experience it. And then run X-tren solo and then attempt to stack the two. All the information I have gained from you and ward5742 has been very helpful. It is good to search on the internet too but there is so many conflicting views.

PS: I forgot to mention, I also think it is a good idea to use ERASE like ward5742 suggested because apparently prolactin gyno only forms in an environment rich of estrogen. So I believe it is a good idea to used a estrogen inhibitor as well.