Awards
Stats: 5'7''
weight: 188 10% bf
Been lifting since 14 years old, played 3 years of D 2 football in NC

week 1-10 500mg test e
adex on hand
pct week 12: nolva 20/20/20/20
clomid 100/50/50/50

Contemplating purchasing HCG, i must do more research.

I injected with the aid of my friend about 36 hours ago, how long will it take to start noticing effects? I swear i had a increased pump training shoulders yesterday and strength seemed up. Libido seems about same, but it hasn't even been 2 days yet haha.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
The pump you had was all because you had that mind set of the test in you, But it takes around 4-5 weeks to start kicking in.

J Jack3d

Awards
what about this, I felt like I was legitamitely high after my firt pin for about 2-3 hours. It might just be in my head mut I felt high

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I had more energy the day after my first pin as well with test cyp. But didn't start to REALLY notice things on a more consistent and dramatic basis until week 3.

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
Stats: 5'7''
weight: 188 10% bf
Been lifting since 14 years old, played 3 years of D 2 football in NC

week 1-10 500mg test e
adex on hand
pct week 12: nolva 20/20/20/20
clomid 100/50/50/50

Contemplating purchasing HCG, i must do more research.

I injected with the aid of my friend about 36 hours ago, how long will it take to start noticing effects? I swear i had a increased pump training shoulders yesterday and strength seemed up. Libido seems about same, but it hasn't even been 2 days yet haha.

4 weeks on the test e....lol...i had the same high after first injection...did a bunch of stuff around the house that day..

J Jack3d

Awards
I have a couple bottles of pmag sitting around would it be ok to use it for a few weeks till the test kicks in?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
within 2-3 weeks you'll notice increased sex drive, oily skin, and probably an increase of appetite.